|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

chicago police-criminals wrote:
<quoted text>forgot how Chicago PD beat up an innocent bartender and than the pigs tried to cover it ??
Why cant you tape chicago pigs huh ?? You cant video tape chicago pigs because they are real criminals .
Good pig is a dead one . Support cop killers in jails and prisons -they are truly American heroes .
BTW i'm not a Negro you darkie
There are bad people in every profession. That guy was dealt with. As far as you, you are a little scumbag wanna be that is trying to act like a tough guy on the internet! Like calling police pig, do you? You think cop killers are heroes? Did you have a tough time in the joint or did you enjoy what happened to you? You were probably one of them boys that was"gay for the stay" and gave it up for free to avoid "problems" were you the barn boss' bitch boy? Oh that's what it was! Haha!
muhammad-god of subhumans

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

yes sir wrote:
Also John, I think obama should appoint romney to the new post they have been talking about.
Business sec.
Romney should take it, too.
If these people are serious about getting this country out of debt and helping the working class. Lets pull together, not pull in different directions.
but Romney haven't achived anything on his own , all was given to Mitt . He was born super rich went to great school because his daddy paid for it invested his daddy money and made his millions while ruining people's lives
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

muhammad-god of subhumans wrote:
<quoted text>but Romney haven't achived anything on his own , all was given to Mitt . He was born super rich went to great school because his daddy paid for it invested his daddy money and made his millions while ruining people's lives
Romney gave his entire inheritance to BYU. Romney achieved more than Obama who even after going to good schools, paid for by his banker grandmother, still ruins our economy!
muhammad-arab subhuman

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

john316 wrote:
Romney achieved more than Obama
Obama became a president TWICE . Romney is not and never will be .

Romney is nothing more but a criminal this is why he didn't win . Romney fired people for efficiency reasons ruined many lives - i guess making 10 million a year just wasn't enough for Mitt .

fck him ,he's histiry
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

muhammad-arab subhuman wrote:
<quoted text>Obama became a president TWICE . Romney is not and never will be .
Romney is nothing more but a criminal this is why he didn't win . Romney fired people for efficiency reasons ruined many lives - i guess making 10 million a year just wasn't enough for Mitt .
fck him ,he's histiry
yeah, America will suffer for ever because of Obama! People are ignorant! Imagine if Obama couldn't work in government, meaning for any government job, what would he do? He was a lazy lawyer. He barely showed up as a part time proffessor. He doesn't understand business...what would he do? He rambles on and on about how things should work but is clueless! Whereas, Romney could walk into any business and run it and quickly show profits! The way things are, Obama will add another 7 trillion to the deficit. How are we ever going to pay any of it back? Do you even care?
muhammad-arab subhuman

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

john316 wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, America will suffer for ever because of Obama! People are ignorant! Imagine if Obama couldn't work in government, meaning for any government job, what would he do? He was a lazy lawyer. He barely showed up as a part time proffessor. He doesn't understand business...what would he do? He rambles on and on about how things should work but is clueless! Whereas, Romney could walk into any business and run it and quickly show profits! The way things are, Obama will add another 7 trillion to the deficit. How are we ever going to pay any of it back? Do you even care?
Lets hope Obama will amend our constitution and run for 3 perhaps 4 5th term
Veritas

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

yes sir wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you think he should have cut the visit short and left?
Yes every 9/11 should be treated special, not only for the attack possibility but the loss of the people in the 9/11. attack. If you don't have the money to do the job with, how can you cover it? When my allowance is gone I can't ask dad for more. I know what he will say. You have to spend it where it's most important.
Yes every american life is important, thats why we shouldn't have rushed to judgement.
My how double standards abound.
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Veritas wrote:
<quoted text>
My how double standards abound.
How do you figure that?
I don't understand you...you really are an idiot just trolling for trouble.
Veritas

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

yes sir wrote:
<quoted text>How do you figure that?
I don't understand you...you really are an idiot just trolling for trouble.
I love liberal leftists. You all act like you want to have philosophical debate on the issues. But you are always the ones that resort to name calling and insults. I don't refer to you as an idiot even though I disagree with your position. You're entitled to it, LOVE it, immerse yourself in your beliefs and keep your blinders on.

Double standard - The application of different sets of principles for similar situations, or to different people in the same situation.

My application? You don't want Obama held to the same standards/scrutiny that Bush was held to. If he were then you would be faced with the reality that the man you voted for is no different than any other president before him. A puppet propped up and controlled by corporate interests.
john316

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Well, the lie continues! 7.7% unemployment ! I just love how this administration eliminates another 540,000 people from the work force from the prior month to get the number down. This isn't even believable anymore. The Obama administration is going all in to manipulate the numbers. This isn't progress! They add all part time work or temp workers that will soon be unemployed again.
BTHS

Sumner, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

John and sycophants, every noted study done by major Universities shows the correlation between low intelligence in childhood and a strong preference for conservative political positions in adulthood. There's also the correlation with Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, Xenophobia, Fundamentalist Religions, etc. but since those are (given) planks in the Republican Party platform they can be grouped under "Republican Family Values." The determining factor appears to be the extremely low levels of abstract thought ability. Read the recently published study by Brant University.
John316

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

BTHS wrote:
John and sycophants, every noted study done by major Universities shows the correlation between low intelligence in childhood and a strong preference for conservative political positions in adulthood. There's also the correlation with Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, Xenophobia, Fundamentalist Religions, etc. but since those are (given) planks in the Republican Party platform they can be grouped under "Republican Family Values." The determining factor appears to be the extremely low levels of abstract thought ability. Read the recently published study by Brant University.
Oh, never mind, the fact that your stupid study was carried out by liberals! That had nothing to do with their findings! Nah, couldn't be! I guess that we should just keep spending to the point of bankruptcy. That's the intelligent thing to do! Can't afford it, but who cares! We must take care of everyone that refuses to work! Keep adding entitlements to a bankrupt system. It's the right thing to do! You want a look at a low level of intelligence, just look in the mirror! Now tell me some other B.S. story of how you have been screwed over!
Traitor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

BTHS wrote:
I see hearing that people are working and the country doing better really pisses you off. A decent person would be glad that others have found work. If you were not such an angry idiot maybe somebody would give you a job and you could move out of your parents basement.
Traitor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Sorry baths my comment was for john316
John316

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Traitor wrote:
<quoted text>
I see hearing that people are working and the country doing better really pisses you off. A decent person would be glad that others have found work. If you were not such an angry idiot maybe somebody would give you a job and you could move out of your parents basement.
working, huh? That BLS report was a bunch of lies! Part time, temp, low waged seasonal help aren't jobs! I have a job and work everyday, I also own my house and cars! You are just some liberal moron who accepts Obama's crappy economy. If anything, you're the traitor! Keep believing it!
BTHS

Sumner, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!
HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!
KEEP ON WHINING, SORELOSERMAN!
HAVE SOME MORE SOUR GRAPES CRYBABY!
Johns brother

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

John316 wrote:
<quoted text> working, huh? That BLS report was a bunch of lies! Part time, temp, low waged seasonal help aren't jobs! I have a job, I feed the dog and take out the garbage everyday, I also own my own Barbie Dream House and Matchbox cars! You are just some liberal moron who accepts Obama's crappy economy. If anything, you're the traitor! Keep believing it!
Hey John, Mom says if you don't clean your room you can't go out and play.(not that you have any friends to play with anyway) You're a weird kid.
Veritas

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

BTHS wrote:
I don't think you could be more condescending. But leave it to someone with low morals and ethics to stereotype a group of people and yet decry stereotyping of individuals at the same time. That is the trademark of progressives and liberals. The ability to talk out of both sides of their mouth without ever really saying anything at all. What bothers liberals/progressives is the conservatives ability to actually stand for something. Ideals like fiscal responsibility, liberty, freedom and smaller government. But I'll hand it to you guys. You've been able to convince people that sucking at the governemnt's teat is the way to live. Making government more invasive into our lives and eroding our liberties in the process. But hey, I'm just a racist, homophobic, sexist, xenophobic, fundamentalist religious type. What do I know?
Olive

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Veritas wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just a racist, homophobic, sexist, xenophobic, fundamentalist religious type. What do I know?
We finally agree on something. You left out arrogant, obnoxious and dishonest though.
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Veritas wrote:
<quoted text>
I love liberal leftists. You all act like you want to have philosophical debate on the issues. But you are always the ones that resort to name calling and insults. I don't refer to you as an idiot even though I disagree with your position. You're entitled to it, LOVE it, immerse yourself in your beliefs and keep your blinders on.
Double standard - The application of different sets of principles for similar situations, or to different people in the same situation.
My application? You don't want Obama held to the same standards/scrutiny that Bush was held to. If he were then you would be faced with the reality that the man you voted for is no different than any other president before him. A puppet propped up and controlled by corporate interests.
The reason I called you an idiot was, I'm a kid and have not voted yet. Thats the first thing. 2nd thing is my family are all republicans...liberal leftist let my dad know that and you may hear a few more names that I can't use.
But I on the other hand want to ask questions and debate. Which you have yet to do. I agree corporate interests and other entites play a big part in the election. Thats why I have always said in this topix, we should get rid of the republican or democrat title and vote indep. Vote for the person who is going to work for the people.
Thats why I said, obama should offer romney the business sec job and work on getting this country back on it's feet. Not that romney is that great but if they work together they might bring about a solution.
The thing is with a debate you get people thinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waggoner Discussions

Search the Waggoner Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr truth 48,894
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr AnyCommieWillDoCantBWorse 3,829
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 22 hr KrisChristie 1,856
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Jul 16 rdarbin 641
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Jul 3 Chicagobunny 143
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jun '14 newpoly 35
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) May '14 Chicagobunny 523
•••
•••
•••
•••

Waggoner Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Waggoner People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••