#4359 Dec 4, 2012
Some facts the GOPTea Dont Want You To Know About Taxes and the Debt:
1. President Obama cut taxes for almost all working Americans
2. Ronald Reagan tripled the National Debt
3. GWBush doubled the National Debt
4. Reagan Raised the Debt Ceiling 17 Times and GWB raised it 7-times
5. The Bush tax cuts didnt pay for themselves or spur jobs creators because they didnt create jobs
6. Almost all working Americans pay taxes
7. Low Capital Gaines Taxes fuel income inequality
8. But not investment
9. The Estate tax has virtually no impact on family farms and businesses
10. Income Inequality has reached an 80-year high
11. While the Federal Tax Burden has hit a 60 year low
12. McConnell, Boehner, Cantor and Ryan voted to raise the debt 19 times under GWBush
13. The $3 trillion dollar tab for unfunded wars remains unpaid
14. Tax cuts drive the next decade of debt
15. The Ryan budget would require raising the debt ceilingrepeatedly
16. Social Security does not add to the deficit
17. Grover Norquist is not an elected politician, he is a lobbyist, and the GOPTea should not be swearing allegiance to him over their oath of office. The congress has been taking an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States since 1789.
18. Nothing the GOPTea is suggesting is going to solve our debt problem. Please vote-out the GOPTea in 2014.
#4360 Dec 4, 2012
under Obama, the national debt had increased 6.5 trillion in less than 1 term! Food stamp use has increased to 48 million Americans. It was at 32 million at the start of his term. He kept the unemployment rate above 8% for 43 straight months, supposedly it went down to 7.8% in September, the somehow back to 7.9 for October! 70% of his so called jobs are low waged, part time and temporary. This ain't success!
#4361 Dec 4, 2012
Furthermore, the Obama administration wants to raise the debt limit ceiling indefinitely so he doesn't have to deal with it, politically. Why do you think that is?
#4364 Dec 4, 2012
1. President Obama cut taxes for almost all working Americans.
6. Almost all working Americans pay taxes.
His tax cut was a payroll tax cut. That doesn't mean you pay less or owe less in taxes. It means they cut the amount of witholding from your payroll. Then you get the surprise at tax time when you discover you didn't withold enough to cover your tax debt.
WORKING Americans pay taxes. Unfortunately we have fewer and fewer full time workers and the average full time salary is in decline. Add to that inflation and a rise in the cost of living and you begin to see that a couple with 2 kids working three or four part time jobs just isn't gonna cut it.
#4365 Dec 4, 2012
The facts are on my side. The country can't afford the Obama agenda, as evident by his 6 1/2 trillion dollars in deficit spending. The middle class is suffering under Obama because they are the ones losing their jobs week after week! As far as war crimes, the same people who would put bush on trial are the same ones who would put Obama on trial for his drone use. You are just an ignorant whiner that is jealous because of other peoples success and because you havent had any in your miserable life!
#4366 Dec 4, 2012
It's not true uhhh...just....ummmmm....you shut up.
Reagan lowered all taxes 100 times, then stabbed Gorbachev in the heart with the beak of a Bald Eagle and used Gorb's russkie skull to to shatter the Berlin Wall with his bare hands.
FREEDOM AMERICA PATRIOT EAGLE FLAG 911 SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
#4367 Dec 4, 2012
you are stupid and not even amusing! I guess this is supposed to be liberal humor?
#4368 Dec 4, 2012
You are a Rino and a terrorist loving socialist nazi democrud.
O Fallon, MO
#4369 Dec 4, 2012
What's funny are the number of people that have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. All they know is, if they didn't hear it on Shortwave, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh or Fox it cannot be true. The mindless Lemmings don't have a chance.
O Fallon, MO
#4370 Dec 4, 2012
You may be on to something. Let's site a few other instances where a President may have used someone as a Patsy.
1. G. Gordon Libby, H.R. Haldeman and others did time so Nixon would be covered (didn't work, he left office in 1975).
2. Scooter Libby (what a name) was the Fall Guy in the Spy Gate case to cover President Bush and Vice President Cheney butts from being accused of giving up classified information thus conpromising national security.
3. Oliver North took the fall as being the master mind of the Iran-Contra arms for hostages scandal during Reagans second term in office.
4. Secretary of State Powell took the fall for supplying the UNITED NATIONS with false claims of Weapons of Mass destruction capability and possession in Iraq (managed to get 100's of thousands of people killed).
Let's not forget the GOP held house of representatives voted to cut the State Departments budget by $300 million dollars (some of which was returned). Three hundred million dollars would have kept a bunch of Military Staff available to beef up security in the first place.
Let's face it, if you put President Obama's neck on the chopping block make sure you add the above President's or just chalk all of it up to the Fog of War.(CHOOSE ONE!)
#4371 Dec 4, 2012
Science suggests that after the Big Bang, god smoked a cigarette, rolled over, went to sleep, and hasn't been heard from since.
However, the Bibble teaches that he woke up, knocked up a poor carpenters fiancé, convinced the locals that it was a virgin birth, and then threw his illegitimate son under the bus when he turned out to be a liberal. The locals testified that the son appeared to them after his death, a story that perseveres to this day, often as images on the crusts of toasted cheese sandwiches.
Strong Republican CEO core values...
#4372 Dec 4, 2012
You are a sick depressed loser! Go pray to your god Obama and pray for more gov-ment because your moms getting up there in age and your gonna need help when she croaks! What's wrong, need a little help paying for your rent, school loan, food, medical bills? Do you want the government to buy you a car. Do you need free condoms and birth control? Do you want free cable T.V.? How about a free computer with free internet?Come on, you deserve it! Let some business owner buy it for you! They are rich! How dare they have everything when you and your type have nothing? They didnt build that!Obama and the dems can make it right! After all , you are an American! You are OWED! Fair is fair! This isn't right! Work is fo idiots, not career college kids!
#4373 Dec 4, 2012
Speaking of idiot, Nostradumbass ... it's "idiot's posts".
And speaking of "stupid", the first letter in a sentence gets capitalized, stupid.
Got that, idiot? Or are you retarded?
No wonder you won't register so I can find you on here. You're too "stupid" to figure out how, idiot!
Your cut-and-run "Coward Count" now stands at TWENTY SIX - that's TWENTY SIX posts of yours since I asked you those 11 questions and TWENTY SIX posts resulting in ZERO answers.
Of course that outcome was predicted in advance by everyone who's not a spineless, sniveling repuke who just LOST THEIR ASS IN THE LAST ELECTION.
TWENTY ONE times you cut and ran from each and every single one of those 11 questions.
And you lied when you said you weren't reading my posts since you quoted back to me what I said in them.
So you're illiterate, stupid, an idiot, a coward and now officially a blatant liar too?
Congrats on that.
That's one hell of a resume you got there!
Now let's get back to those questions you keep running from and see how many more times your crybaby, teabagging republicanism will show itself - let's go for twenty two times shall we?
1) If Dubya said a handful of electoral votes was a "mandate" ... what do you call the thumping Obama just gave your elitist, zero-specifics, lying, draft dodging, flip-flopping, middle-class destroying, out-sourcer in chief there?
2) How did that work out for ya?
How about your party's decision that Obama being a one-term president (at all costs - many of which you mentioned above) should be it's "Number One" priority?
3) How did that work out for ya?
4) Didn't you lose more seats in the Senate?
5) Didn't you lose more seats in the House too?
6) Looks like maybe it's not a good idea to be on the minority side of the poll after poll on gay marriage; gays serving in the military; a path to citizenship; SSI, medicare, medicaid being gutted or privatized; tax increases for the rich; closing tax loopholes; corporate welfare and subsidies; punishing those companies that continue to outsource; etc... now does it?
7) How did that work out for ya?
8) Was it a good idea for your hypocritical BIG spending conservative "Wonder Boy" Paul Ryan to say he doesn't let polls dictate his policy because "leaders change the polls"?
9) How did him not leading and not changing those polls work out for ya?
We told you this was coming if you didn't wise up!
10) How did believing the 68 out 72 fox news hosts and/or on air contributors who predicted the 2012 presidential election WRONG before the results started to come in work out for you?
11) I'll tell you what ... why don't you register your name so I can come find you when you get you behind handed to you next time too?
I'll be waiting to bump up your cut-and-run "Coward Count" again Johni girl!
#4374 Dec 4, 2012
This ^^^^ from a guy who still can't answer any of my 11 questions from weeks ago, still struggles spelling those pesky three-letter words, doesn't know when to capitalize letters in a sentence or when to use an apostrophe, and (I shit you not!) thinks Lefties are depressed because we didn't let his GOP-led, coordinated, nationwide effort of voter suppression stop us from kicking his party's ass at the polls.
It's hard to tell whether: he's mad because Romney and his teapukes lost so badly after he insisted the opposite would happen; he's pissed because he listened to 68 of 72 morons on Fox news LIE to him; he's in third grade for the fourth straight year; or ALL OF THE ABOVE.
I'd ask him, but I doubt he'd answer since I'm still waiting for those first 11 questions I asked him to get answered.
So I think I'll just wait patiently for him to post again so I can bump that count up!
#4375 Dec 4, 2012
From what I read in the report, Cheney was at the bunker a few minutes after the first strike! Thats pretty fast for not knowing what was happening! Bush was with the school kids, but why didn't he react to it a little differently, almost like he knew, it was going to happen? The look on his face was, am I far enough away to keep from getting blown up? In a report they also stated, binladens family was quickly place on a plane and shipped out of the country. Why? Did Cheney know what was going on and let Bush take the heat for it? After all Cheney had a lot to gain by this war happening! Profit...Bush might have been just dupped. The report also stated, clintons group gave them information
about a possible attack and they choose to not take it? Wouldn't be the first partnership that someone screwed the first in line or as you guys say threw him under the bus.....
Who cut the funding for security over seas? Republicans had control over that didn't they? So if you take away the form of protection, how do you blame someone else? I still don't see how you figure the cover up. You do the best you can with what you have.
Just like my homework, if I choose to goof off when I get home and not do it. Thats my fault and I get the grade for it. I don't stand there and blame my dog.
#4376 Dec 4, 2012
John I ssek no guidance from anyone except, I ask a lot of questions.
I believe very little that I read on the internet till proven 100% accurate. Not 75 or 80% but 100%.
As far as watching the news, I watch some nbc...abc...cbs....fox.
Yes I watch fox news.....I like some of the sunday morning talk shows mostly. Some times I agree with bill chrystal and sometimes not.
So you tell me your just as unbiasist as me and watch all the different channels?
#4377 Dec 4, 2012
If you guys can take anything to the bank. It's that history is almost always written wrong.
Just like columbus, they still teach in school he discovered america.......we all know thats not true.
They teach there is no life on the moon, but they brought back live organisms from the moon.
Lincoln was from Illinois and built a log cabin...not true..kentucky and never built one.
So how true is the history they write in the books?
#4378 Dec 5, 2012
Fiction can be fun but lets stick to what is known. How would you have the President react in front of a group of children? I thought it was a moment where he acted more presidential than ever. Bottom line is the President is commander and chief. That being said wouldn't you agree that EVERY Sept 11th there should be heightened security for our facilities around the world? Wouldn't you beef up security at those locations that are more volatile than others? No matter the budgetary concerns, American lives are worth it right?
#4379 Dec 5, 2012
Paul Krugman: Republicans To Throw 'One Long Tantrum'
If you thought that political gridlock would end with the presidential election, think again.
The next couple of years "seem likely to be one long Republican tantrum," Paul Krugman, the Nobel Prize-winning economist, wrote on his New York Times blog on Sunday. "This is going to be nightmarish."
Krugman referred specifically to House Speaker John Boehner's remarks to Fox News Sunday that "Congress is never going to give up this power" of forcing budget cuts every time the government needs to raise the debt ceiling.
"I've made it clear to the president, that every time we get to the debt limit, we need to cut some reforms that are greater than the increase in the debt limit," Boehner said.
The government faces a perfect storm of sorts. The Obama administration and Congress are negotiating a deal to avert the fiscal cliff, a set of tax hikes and spending cuts scheduled for Jan. 1. Congressional Republicans plan to use the debt ceiling, which the government is scheduled to hit around February, as leverage to get what they want: spending cuts and an extension of all of the Bush tax cuts.
Obama's opening offer to Republicans would effectively eliminate the requirement for Congress to raise the debt ceiling.
The debt ceiling fight last summer damaged the economy. Job growth stalled, and the unemployment rate rose. The government had to borrow at higher interest rates, costing taxpayers $18.9 billion over 10 years.
#4380 Dec 5, 2012
Simply put, you are a WACK-A-DOO!
Add your comments below
|Amber robinson||Sep '16||Facts||3|
|Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10)||Jul '16||OldManBenny||72|
|Arlene Rickett (Oct '14)||Jun '16||Tea||5|
|Looking for my little sister (Feb '16)||Feb '16||sarenee76||1|
|Name the sexual offendors? (Sep '13)||Sep '13||Reality||1|
|car show (Aug '12)||Aug '12||chevy||1|
|Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Mon... (Oct '10)||Oct '11||fatboizs||27|
Find what you want!
Search Waggoner Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC