Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Mar 11, 2013
sick of it

Mattoon, IL

#1 Nov 1, 2011
trust me , do not invest in his investment deals he seems to be screwing people all the way around. if youve been asked to invest im sure you know who he is and hes a dirty precher he is not what he apears at all and has many things to hide
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2 Nov 12, 2011
I know who your speaking of , plays the role very well when his wife and church is not around hes a totally differant person . I see right through him. Ive known him for many years .I would never invest in his Company .
ssss

Groveland, IL

#3 Dec 25, 2011
What is a pretcher?
antipsycho

Washington, IL

#7 Jan 29, 2012
testing
Two Cents Worth

Springfield, IL

#9 May 10, 2012
The Bible does tell us that not everyone who calls himself a Christian is one, and that goes for preachers as well. I have known a few who called themselves preachers, but God never called them to preach. It was an occupation for them, not a calling. Too bad. It is these kind of people that give Christianity a bad name.
question for you

Hoagland, IN

#10 May 22, 2012
Pentecostal Pastor in town? I am aware of his frauding ways . Is he who you speak of? He borrowed money from our family on a business loan and never repaid us . The business has since went under and his reply is we will get it soon , One year later I decided to do a few checks on him and found he had been charged with simalar things in his past . I have often wondered how he could keep borrowing to keep the business as long as he did . He offered a good amount back in return for the loan but we never saw that either. The church stood behind him on this or shall I say he stood behind the cloth ? either way not a good business man or pastor in my oppinion . Has anyone else delt with this issue ? God Bless
Wonderin

Hoagland, IN

#11 Jun 10, 2012
KA?
missing

Chatham, IL

#12 Jun 18, 2012
testing
yuckypoopoo

Hoagland, IN

#13 Sep 12, 2012
yuup
drama dad

Edwardsville, IL

#15 Feb 2, 2013
he was killed in a semi accident last week
ahhahaha

Springfield, IL

#16 Mar 11, 2013
yah and left alot of debt his wife cleaned the bank account fast . she knew people wanted there money kers was a con .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waggoner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 57 min BoDidHe 49,477
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 15 hr newpoly 1,903
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Aug 24 Mr Ridgway 3,922
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Aug 20 Weneedchange 147
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Aug 2 nono 6,593
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Aug 1 Chicagobunny 528
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Jul '14 rdarbin 641
•••
•••
•••

Waggoner Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Waggoner People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Waggoner News, Events & Info