Tammy

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

I heard that Principal Pat Keating is under investigation for innapropriate relations with female students. Anyone else hear anything?
JimBo

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

SCHunter wrote:
I heard the same thing from someone who works at the district office. They have been waiting until school was out to do anything.
What did he do?
Tammy

Chappaqua, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

JimBo wrote:
<quoted text>
What did he do?
He was doing stuff with the girls in his school. Apparently one girl that just graduated told her mom. I heard he had trouble before too and the district office covered it up.
TroySmith

Panama City, Panama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2011

Tammy wrote:
I heard that Principal Pat Keating is under investigation for innapropriate relations with female students. Anyone else hear anything?
I heard he was in trouble for sleeping with other teachers at his school. Either way, sounds like a complete loser.
Deborah

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

What a freak. He should be fired, then put in a firing line.
WSHS MOM

Wagener, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

Judged:

I don't belive that at all. Mr.Keating has really turned the high school around. Some kids just don't like the fact that he belives in enforcing the rules.I have two children who has attended school there. My son just graduated and my daugher is still a student at WSHS. They brag about how much better the school is now.They love Mr. Keating. It's amazing what some people will fabricate to get the heat off of themselves.....
usama

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

Judged:

WSHS MOM wrote:
I don't belive that at all. Mr.Keating has really turned the high school around. Some kids just don't like the fact that he belives in enforcing the rules.I have two children who has attended school there. My son just graduated and my daugher is still a student at WSHS. They brag about how much better the school is now.They love Mr. Keating. It's amazing what some people will fabricate to get the heat off of themselves.....
I bet he really, really likes your daughter.
Neutral mom

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Judged:

This is not the first time that this has allegedly happened with Mr. Keating. This has been stated by many of the young ladies there for the past three years. Just because someone makes changes at a school and believes in "enforcing rules", does not mean that they do not entertain other unlawful activities. I myself believe in structure and progress but leave the children alone if it is not on a professional level. Also, it may not just be the students that he is having inappropriate relationships with. There are a few students who have told their parents about relationships with teachers. They have witnessed things after school. So we shall see.
AginCarp

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Neutral mom wrote:
This is not the first time that this has allegedly happened with Mr. Keating. This has been stated by many of the young ladies there for the past three years. Just because someone makes changes at a school and believes in "enforcing rules", does not mean that they do not entertain other unlawful activities. I myself believe in structure and progress but leave the children alone if it is not on a professional level. Also, it may not just be the students that he is having inappropriate relationships with. There are a few students who have told their parents about relationships with teachers. They have witnessed things after school. So we shall see.
I agree Neutral mom.
Jay

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Neutral mom wrote:
You are right Neutral mom, everyone in the district knows his reputation, but no-one has the guts to do anything about it! Lock up your daughters if they go to Wagener!
Billy

Laurel, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Judged:

Deborah wrote:
What a freak. He should be fired, then put in a firing line.
I know a couple a boys up in Wagener that would be happy to do that!
JDawg

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

Anyone here anything more on this? I can't believe he is still listed as the principal on the web site. is he still there?
sonja

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

Why won't the school district do anything? Why would they cover up for him?
Justice

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Rebecca wrote:
He is the worst principal ever. And he is tooooootalllly creepy. He smiles at you an you throw up in your mouth a little.
Former Solicitor Barbara Morgan stated in the true bill indictment that Mike Hunt killed Thomas Joel Lewis willfully and with malice aforethought against the laws of the State of South Carolina after unloading his Ruger 9mm pistol on him in the woods. Aiken County has the distinction of being the only county in South Carolina with a criminal sheriff who has been indicted for murder.
Madeline

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Justice wrote:
<quoted text>Former Solicitor Barbara Morgan stated in the true bill indictment that Mike Hunt killed Thomas Joel Lewis willfully and with malice aforethought against the laws of the State of South Carolina after unloading his Ruger 9mm pistol on him in the woods. Aiken County has the distinction of being the only county in South Carolina with a criminal sheriff who has been indicted for murder.
Principal Keating is buddies with Sheriff Hunt. That is why even though there has been lots of complaints about Keating at the school, nothing is ever done.
Robert

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Madeline wrote:
<quoted text> Principal Keating is buddies with Sheriff Hunt. That is why even though there has been lots of complaints about Keating at the school, nothing is ever done.
Mike Hunt is a worthless piece of crap. When I had a problem with one of his deputies and tried to talk to him about it he hung the phone up on me. I wouldn't vote for him if he was running for city dog catcher. He's a low life worthless uneducated redneck who should have never been elected in the first place.
Robert

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Whose deleting all the comments on this thread????
Kerri

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Even if no one has the courage to stand up and do anything about him and what he does, he still has to live with himself. I pray every night that his guilt will eat him up and he will turn himself in someday.
Erica

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Maybe if he spent more time running his school and less time looking at my but, WSHS wouldnt have got a F

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wagener Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officers, South Meadows neighbors enjoy 'Night ... Aug 18 fheonia 1
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Aug 13 uright 1,137
School District surprises Aiken County Teacher ... Aug 9 Tramier 1
Review: Christ Central Institute (Nov '08) Mar '14 Anonymous 28
Virtual classes in Aiken County Mar '14 Lindy Cansler 1
17-year-old kidnapped at Aiken Mall, raped (Feb '07) Feb '14 Tiger Woods 8
SC SC Hunting and Fishing Amendment, Amendment 1 (Oct '10) Feb '14 JUST 4 YOUR INFO 47

Search the Wagener Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Wagener Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Wagener People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wagener News, Events & Info