Head On Collision Leaves One Dead, Two Injured

Full story: WLTX Columbia 39
Coroner Harry Harman says 51-year-old Bobbie Taylor of Leesville was traveling northbound in the 1900 block of Broad Street, when the 2003 Ford pickup crossed over the center line, into Taylor's lane. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ford

Gilbert, SC

#28 Nov 12, 2007
Sad but true wrote:
<quoted text>I can so see those 2 fighting, but is this a fact, and what could they have done to help Mr. Taylor? THis is so sad.
they probably could not have helped but who knows the people that did not know what they might do and drove away mighta have been able to help, still a dam shame,but on the other hand if taylor wouldn't have been there they would have ended up in the woods so all i can figure it was his time to go . it is a bad situation.
CLEMSON FAN FOR LIFE

Columbia, SC

#29 Nov 12, 2007
I agee it being a bad situation. My heart goes out to The Taylor Family but also to the "S" Family also. Have you spoken to any of the family?
CLEMSON FAN FOR LIFE

Columbia, SC

#30 Nov 12, 2007
Jo Jo wrote:
None of the news sources still haven't identified the two survivors, why? Does anyone on this forum know? Just curious!
NUNNYA!
Mom of 2

Lexington, SC

#31 Nov 12, 2007
Why is it such a big secret who the drunk driver was? They always identify the drivers, why is this one so special?
ford

Gilbert, SC

#32 Nov 12, 2007
Mom of 2 wrote:
Why is it such a big secret who the drunk driver was? They always identify the drivers, why is this one so special?
people like this is the reason people like metts are rich from cover ups
CLEMSON FAN FOR LIFE

Columbia, SC

#33 Nov 12, 2007
Driver going down for Felony DUI, Open Container and No seat belt. The news was more intent on Mr. Taylor then the mystery driver. No one cared about him, just the poor victim. No cover up, believe me.
GREENBUG

Columbia, SC

#35 Nov 13, 2007
Jo Jo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you use so many differeny names? The way you talk about your friend, he don't need any enemies with you as a friend. Of course you're probably a piece of S-H-I-T like him.
You totally amaze me. When you have something intelligent to write do so. If not please refrain from using your normal language of choice. This is a public forum and nasty language is not allowed. Act like you have "some sense" although with your inappropriate language I highly doubt this to be a true fact.
whoaaaaaa Nellie

United States

#37 Nov 13, 2007
Jo Jo wrote:
AND THE NAMES ARE:
Driver: NICK SHEALY
Passenger: RODNEY SHEALY
These are the two pieces of S hit that killed Mr.Bobby Shealy.
WOW!!!!!
Citizen

Gaston, SC

#38 Nov 13, 2007
Spot On wrote:
<quoted text>
And you see what happens when "adults" make their own decisions about whether or not to wear their seatbelts don't you? Like I said, I am a proponent of wearing them, but the government should not have to step in to mandate it. It's called common sense and personal accountability (there's that phrase again...).
Statistics show that seatbelts save more lives than they lose and yet, there are still very stupid people out there who think they know more than the manufacturers, statisticians, insurance companies, and in this case, the government... Just a shame that some people learn the hard way and still others don't learn from the mistakes of others. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
The reason the government has made it a law to wear your seatbelt is because taxpayers have to foot the bill for those who choose not to but do not have sufficient insurance to cover their injuries caused by their accidents.
GREENBUG

Columbia, SC

#40 Nov 14, 2007
Are you happy now?Do you feel better? So glad you had nothing better to do than this. Just wondering, if it was your family members that unfortunately killed someone in an accident, would you be so quick to condemn? What happened was a tragedy,and can not be fixed. So if it was one of your own , would they be pieces of sh*t? Bet not ho ho. BUt at least now you can get some sleep knowing you 'FOUND OUT" the names of the people involved. I bet you chase ambulances and rubber neck at wrecks? Probably so. Congradulations at being so you.
no no springfield sc

Swansea, SC

#43 Nov 14, 2007
might have been mexicans. they seem to being a lot of this thing lately. look at the aiken standard paper on saturdays and see how many mexicans are arrested for wrecks, no ins,no drivers license, no tags and illigals.
CURIOUSITY

Columbia, SC

#44 Nov 15, 2007
Jo Jo wrote:
<quoted text>
I shouldn't even reply to a retard such as yourself, but in your case I will make an exception. If it was one of your own that was killed, would you try as hard to keep the names of the people (pieces of s-h-i-t) that caused the wreck a secret? I bet not! You're probably as scummy, and another P-O-S like those two, and the civilized people in this world would be so much better off if trash like you and your kind didn't exist.
Is that all you got? Next time in a battle of wits, please come armed..........
CURIOUSITY

Columbia, SC

#45 Nov 15, 2007
Oh sorry, to answer your question, if it was one of my own family members that were killed, it wouldnt matter who did it. It is the fact that it happened and we lost a loved one. I lost my sister to a drunk driver so I actually have a basis for this discussion, unlike you who is just out to show how ignorant you are. Nick will be in his own private HELL knowing what he has done. Why add to it? It sounds like you are an angry person and should seek therapy for your anger issues. Perhaps you have hidden issues that need to be addressed. You once again have proved to me that you are a child, need some growing up to do obviously with the language and lashing out at me with the ridiculous, childish comments prove this theory to be correct. Do you not go to Church? Perhaps this is would be a good idea, to teach you forgiveness, and respect for other people. Please learn how to act like an adult and conduct yourself as so.
Cook Family

Grovetown, GA

#46 Nov 17, 2007
http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx ...

It's been seven years since the Jason Cook's brutal murder and the murderer still has not been brought to trial. Solicitor Barbara Morgan knows who killed him, but since he's black and his parents live in West Columbia, no trial date has ever been set. The USC-Aiken student's dead body was shot and dumped on an Aiken County dirt road. Channel 19 news covered this case last week and aired the story interviewing both Jason's parents and the 2nd Judical Solicitor who is continuing to sit on this case.
kerry taylor

UK

#49 Feb 1, 2008
i think all this is rubbish..!!!
Get the facts

United States

#50 Nov 25, 2009
I know Mr Taylor was wearing a seat beat...he had the seat belt burns on his chest....It was a tragic accident that could have been avoided if the driver had not been drinking and fighting with his passenger..IF he could go back and do it differently ..I think the driver would......However with or withour a seat belt Mr Taylor would never have survived the wreck ...He never had chance to put on breaks...You don't servived an accident when you are driving 50 miles an hour and a truck hits you doing 65 head one.. the force breaks your neck and crushes your whole insides. He did not have a chance...even though he fought hard too live.......Today is his birthday and his family is suffering the lost and will the rest of their lives.....he is greatly missed...
LibbyGail

Summerville, SC

#51 Jan 5, 2010
Lonewolf wrote:
In over 20 years in Emergency Medical Services,I've never unbuckled a dead one.
Obviously, you are not the medic who unbuckled my dead mother.
logan shealy

Greensboro, NC

#52 Jul 25, 2010
whoaaaaaa Nellie wrote:
<quoted text>WOW!!!!!
I know its kinda late to post this, but those two "pieces of shit" are my family. Keep your bullshit to yourself punk. We got a big family...don't mess with the name.
family shealy

United States

#53 Jul 25, 2010
logan shealy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know its kinda late to post this, but those two "pieces of shit" are my family. Keep your bullshit to yourself punk. We got a big family...don't mess with the name.
yeah real late for the dead guy.

Are you one of the perps who just got out of jail?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wagener Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lexington County towns seek road repairs and mo... (Dec '13) Nov '14 Knight 2
Review: Christ Central Institute (Nov '08) Mar '14 Anonymous 28
Virtual classes in Aiken County (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lindy Cansler 1
17-year-old kidnapped at Aiken Mall, raped (Feb '07) Feb '14 Tiger Woods 8
Councilman Says Discrimination, Election Commis... (Jan '08) Jan '14 citizen 63
Do you approve of Mike Miller as Mayor? (Jul '13) Nov '13 carol sanner 5
WSHS Fails! (Aug '12) May '13 BubbleToes 4

Flash Flood Watch for Aiken County was issued at December 28 at 11:58AM EST

Wagener Dating
Find my Match