City gives $6,000 in support to MMHA

City gives $6,000 in support to MMHA

There are 1 comment on the Trading Post story from Sep 24, 2012, titled City gives $6,000 in support to MMHA. In it, Trading Post reports that:

"The Housing Authority annually makes a request of all three cities in the county, as well as the county commissioners, to support our emergency housing assistance program, which is a myriad of programs aimed at helping households in the county facing housing crises, ranging from utility shut-offs, foreclosures, homelessness, all types of programs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Trading Post.

Patty

Medina, OH

#1 Sep 24, 2012
MMHA were of NO help when they would not enforce the housing laws on the house they were helping with next door to me. I got to deal with fake names, drugs, police in the neighborhood almost daily arresting the couple that lived there. Call MMHA and they didn't know who lived there etc.. but yet the landlord was listed under them. Hopefully the money will help the people that really deserve it and need it and not be gave to people who are druggies and sittin on their butts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wadsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pepper spray Come on ! May 17 no longer a citizen 1
News Kayla Allison and Luke Bogner are engagedCouple... May 15 They cannot kill ... 1
Doylestown Music Emporium (Oct '12) May 9 Musikologist 14
Brandi Turkovich? May 4 Never again 1
Blonde (May '16) Apr 26 Blonde 2
News Three arrested on suspicion of drunken driving ... (Mar '14) Apr '17 Poulpee has Gay B... 3
Topia Place abandoned? (Aug '08) Mar '17 also an unsub 12

Wadsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wadsworth Mortgages