mr curious

Mansfield, OH

#1 May 10, 2013
Why does no one seem to care that our country is being liberalized to the point of insignificance? Why is no one screaming about the war on Christians in the military? Why does no one seem to care that Catholics and Evangelical Christians are now included on a list of terrorist groups to watch out for in OUR military? Why are schools suspending kids who shoot other kids with a kisses gun? Why are students being suspended for not stomping on an American flag as the teacher suggests they do? Why does this administration continue to get a pass for being the most UN-transparent, UN-truthful, Deceptive, liberal administration in the history of America? Maybe everybody feels we have led enough. Time to get out of the way for China or the muslum brotherhood. Please explain to me if that is not the reason, I can't think of a better one and I am confused and curious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wadsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blonde (May '16) Wed Blonde 2
News Three arrested on suspicion of drunken driving ... (Mar '14) Apr 9 Poulpee has Gay B... 3
Topia Place abandoned? (Aug '08) Mar '17 also an unsub 12
News Medina County revenues break pre-recession record Jan '17 Theresa 1
News Barberton man sentenced to 15 years in prison f... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Realized 2
Richard Michael Posey (Sep '16) Sep '16 none ya 1
Doylestown Music Emporium (Oct '12) Sep '16 Musikologist 13

Wadsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wadsworth Mortgages