david fish - municipal judge candidate

Posted in the Wadsworth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Tomlinson for MVP!”

Since: Mar 07

H: Barberton/W: Hudson

#1 Oct 11, 2007
FOLKS,

Please, when you visit the voting polls next time, consider someone else besides David Fish. Fish was a horrible Prosecutor who continually liked to play favorites as opposed to getting the real facts in his cases. Fish is not a good leader for any position that requires honesty in the City of Barberton.
Peter McNair

San Francisco, CA

#2 Oct 15, 2007
Steve D.... Love to know the facts, how about some specifics? Why, how come, etc....
J Parker

Bay Village, OH

#3 Oct 25, 2007
Steve D wrote:
FOLKS,
Please, when you visit the voting polls next time, consider someone else besides David Fish. Fish was a horrible Prosecutor who continually liked to play favorites as opposed to getting the real facts in his cases. Fish is not a good leader for any position that requires honesty in the City of Barberton.
SOUNDS LIKE THIS IS A "SORE" LOOSER !!!!!
NO VOTE

Hudson, OH

#4 Oct 26, 2007
Actually, this guy is right. Fish is not a good choice. Based on experience in dealing with him in the past, he does play favorites and he does not get a lot of information that he needs to accurately base a decision in his cases. I do not feel he is qualified to be a judge either.
Prosecutor

Grove City, OH

#5 Nov 1, 2007
Yeah I agree ! David Fish is a BAD prosecutor , if he WERE JUDGE he WOULD THROW YOU IN HELL ..INNOCENT or GUILTY !!!!!!!!!!

! He does NOT get the facts and he just shoots his mouth off.

Saw him on T. V for the election w/ his family and I was SHOCKED that he even had a family let alone a " WIFE ". HE IS A SKIRT CHASER and that is ALL that COURT staff does is screw around w/ one another , FLIRT [ while they are handling cases ,as you REALLY WATCH the staff ..YOU CAN SWEAR that they are doing something " NAUGHTY " w/ each other behind the counter as they TRY to " ACT " professional.] They think everyone is too BELOW them to notice .He does NOT know what he is doing ..ALL HE CARES about is COLLECTING MONEY !

HE IS EVIL , plan and simple ! NO ONE IS a SORE loser who posts their thoughts...PEOPLE innocent or not ...ARE PEOPLE and FISH treats ya like DIRT !!!!!!!!!! THE WHOLE COURT staff in Barberton does !!!!!!!!!!

Just think of it this way , HOW WOULD you like to Stand before the DEVIL when you or your loved one is in Court standing before the " JUDGE " , RULER of the ONE person who can RUIN your life forever, EVEN IF YOUR INNOCENT......

WATCH WHO YOU VOTE FOR !!!!!!!!!!
DAVID FISH FOR JUDGE

Akron, OH

#6 Nov 4, 2007
DAVID FISH IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR JUDGE,YOU GUYS ALL BASH HIM AND YOU DO NOT KNOW HIM,IF YOU GUYS WERE NOT ALL CRIMINALS AND DECENT CIVILANS THEN YOU WOULD KNOW HE IS THE BEST PERSON FOR THE POSITION,HIS ONLY OTHER COMPETITION IS MCKENNEY WHICH IS A PASTOR AT THE CHAPEL,WHO WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE SENTENCE YOU A REAL JUDGE OR A PASTOR,YOU GUYS ALL NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT,DAVID FISH IT THE BEST MAN FOR THIS JOB
JEG

Akron, OH

#7 Nov 6, 2007
David Fish is a great educator and was one of my professors at the University of Akron. I have nothing but the deepest respect for him and his decision making ability. Anyone who thinks differently has probably only known him from the other side of the bench. David Fish is the best choice.
Dianne

Norwalk, OH

#8 Nov 6, 2007
Well it's easy to say bad things about someone when you have only dealt with them once in your life, and it was a negative situation. I have personally known Dave for a long time, and he treats everyone he knows and his family with the utmost respect. He is very professional, and an overall trustworthy and loyal man.
Anna

Hermitage, PA

#9 Nov 13, 2007
David Fish is a current professor of mine at the University of Akron as well, and I am apalled by the biased comments some of you people are making about him. Though I do not know him as more than a fantasic educator, I consider myself a rather decent judge of character. David Fish loves his family, is nothing short of dedicated to his job, and will make a great judge. When you say he plays favorites, I highly doubt you have any concept of what court cases, etcetera, are really like outside "Law and Order" on your TV set. Sometimes the good guys don't always win, but Judge Fish is sure to help make that slogan more obsolete.
Allen

Ashland, OH

#10 Sep 15, 2008
Dianne wrote:
Well it's easy to say bad things about someone when you have only dealt with them once in your life, and it was a negative situation. I have personally known Dave for a long time, and he treats everyone he knows and his family with the utmost respect. He is very professional, and an overall trustworthy and loyal man.
He had little respect for the Copley High School music students. He and others have declared a boycott of the Copley Music Booster concessions without any knowledge or consideration of the facts.

He has decided in his mind that the "Music Boosters" have not participated in the turf project (even though music department parents had contributed more than varsity football families), and having never attended a music booster meeting decided that the music program and students should suffer.

Many people fail to realize the financial committment of the parents for music programs (which are academic programs, not extracurricular), especially instumental music. The personal expense of instruments and uniforms alone can be significant, let alone private lessons and trip expenses. And no other academic class relies so heavily on the booster organization to keep the level of quality that Copley-Fairlawn has exhibited.

David Fish - trustworthy? Can't really say. Uninformed? Yes. Shooting his mouth off? Definitely.
anon

Springfield, OH

#11 Nov 4, 2008
I have known Dave for 10 years.
He has always been a good prosecutor.
Eccentric, sure.
Not good

Atlanta, GA

#12 Jun 16, 2010
As many stated, Fish plays favorites and when he loses, he holds a grudge, which he has taken to the bench. He needs to be removed. You can't have a guy who is this biased being a judge because if he's dealt with you in the past, that's more important to him than the case in hand. He was a terrible prosecutor; Yeah, I beat him with ease. Then, I get a little misdemeanor and he takes it out on me. I'm not some big time crook, that's not a factor in my judgment. It's looking at his cases, he has one guy in there that has been in the justice system since high school, even for plying a teen with alcohol in his 40's and trying to take advantage of her. Numerous assault charges, he lets him slide with a fine. This guy was the most messed up guy in school and Fish for some reason likes the guy, probably friends with the family. GET HIM OUT!
Vote him Out

Youngstown, OH

#13 Jun 25, 2010
This is the judge that ruled that police don't need radar detectors -they can judge speed by merely by eyesight.
This is the case that the Ohio Supreme Court recently upheld, and made national news.
Don't like this ruling? Then just remember this come election day, and vote him out!
ron petty

Barberton, OH

#14 Oct 18, 2010
Dianne wrote:
Well it's easy to say bad things about someone when you have only dealt with them once in your life, and it was a negative situation. I have personally known Dave for a long time, and he treats everyone he knows and his family with the utmost respect. He is very professional, and an overall trustworthy and loyal man.
the dishonerable judge david fish would'nt know the truth if it bit him in the back side he is a joke not a judge arn't you fish
barberton resident

United States

#15 Nov 6, 2010
This will be the first of a series of posts and everything i post will have foundation to back it. First and foremost to be a Judge you have to remain(NEUTRAL),non bias to either party participating in litigation. fact is a Judge is suppose to inform the jury prior to the actual dispute of what the law(s) are pertaining to the litigation at hand so that the jury may understand and make decisions which are consistant with the Law. and if a judge feels that the jury does not do so then it is his their job to speak up now if you feel like this is the David Fish you know supporters please speak up now and from your comments i will start presenting facts that may prove to be interesting of course that is if you speaking of PROFESSIONALISM and NOT A FRIEND THAT JUST SUPPORTS A FRIEND ill patientely await any comments, in fact i invite some so that people will see David Fish the judge and not the friend
Georgette

Americus, GA

#16 Nov 20, 2010
Judge Fish is also having an affair and has been for the past 3 years (at least). He is slime. And so is his mistress.
Steve D wrote:
FOLKS,
Please, when you visit the voting polls next time, consider someone else besides David Fish. Fish was a horrible Prosecutor who continually liked to play favorites as opposed to getting the real facts in his cases. Fish is not a good leader for any position that requires honesty in the City of Barberton.
Vote him out

Youngstown, OH

#17 Dec 29, 2010
Just remember: this is the guy that said started the mess that police can give out speeding tickets based only on eyesight (no radar needed).
THE TRUTH

United States

#18 Jan 5, 2011
The barberton courts are very unprofessional, they position themself to shift the blame if needed. its funny how the court wants people to stand up and accept responsibility for their action. thats inconsistant with how they operate ,when they do something they do any and everything to cover up their wrong i.e. change paper work around, hide evidence, convict people w/o proper evidence, and so on yeah it looks good for a public report ON convictions, but how many lives are they destroying for these actions? on the other hand in the end who will foot the bill for these actions?when people get fed up and decide to pursue the courts for there wrong doing. Clearance Elkins and so on sure barberton tax payers.......... oops did i mention one of the detectives in the Clearance Elkins case is now a judge (judge Macko) THE MAYOR OF BARBERTON CHANGES HIS POLICY WHEN YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHATS GOING ON IN BARBERTON HE QUICKLY APPLIES THE DONT ASK DONT TELL RULE
ron petty

Barberton, OH

#19 Feb 8, 2011
THE TRUTH wrote:
The barberton courts are very unprofessional, they position themself to shift the blame if needed. its funny how the court wants people to stand up and accept responsibility for their action. thats inconsistant with how they operate ,when they do something they do any and everything to cover up their wrong i.e. change paper work around, hide evidence, convict people w/o proper evidence, and so on yeah it looks good for a public report ON convictions, but how many lives are they destroying for these actions? on the other hand in the end who will foot the bill for these actions?when people get fed up and decide to pursue the courts for there wrong doing. Clearance Elkins and so on sure barberton tax payers.......... oops did i mention one of the detectives in the Clearance Elkins case is now a judge (judge Macko) THE MAYOR OF BARBERTON CHANGES HIS POLICY WHEN YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHATS GOING ON IN BARBERTON HE QUICKLY APPLIES THE DONT ASK DONT TELL RULE
all this is true i'm going to put a law suit on him for doing me dirty but all the lawyers around here deal with him and are affriad to take the case and i do have a VERY GOOD CASE and fish knows i do he ( judge fish) don't care about your rights if you would like the facts contact me at dualiedriver@yahoo.com i'm going ot take it to thr media and see if i can get help with this matter. i have it all on paper
UNFAIR JUDGE

Barberton, OH

#20 May 8, 2012
FISH IS A UNFAIR JUDGE VOTE HIM OUT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wadsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr woo-boy 31,053
The Great Big Holy Putdown!!!. Sep 16 July 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
barberton abortion clinic +27795674068 Aug 31 Undercover Bro 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug '14 gary 2,230
blondie Jul '14 seeker 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 230
•••
•••
Wadsworth Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wadsworth Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wadsworth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wadsworth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wadsworth
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••