Kelly and Tamara Gearhart

Kelly and Tamara Gearhart

Posted in the Wadsworth Forum

Louise Warner

Elk Grove, CA

#1 Oct 28, 2010
Imagine ---out here in California I read "Woman jailed..." I thought -WOW --Tamara got picked up - but no-As the holidays get going I ask you folks in Wadsworth to think a kind thought for Tamaras long-time-California mother-in-law who now is buried in debt and losing her home of 15yrs.because she trusted Tamara and Kelly.Tamara could have told me what was really going on but she just kept quietand kept lying to me- even while I cried because they were leaving.I wonder-does anyone know if her car has bald tires ?? Happy Holidays to all Wadsworth Gearharts---From Louise in Calif.
Nanci Meek

AOL

#2 Nov 7, 2011
Hey Louise Check out Cal Coast news today about the assault involving kelly Gearhart pushing a guy terry Locklear over a porch a few months ago

http://uncoveredslo.com/

How are you doing?

Nanci Meek
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wadsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Feds OK plan to sell Norton Homes (Feb '08) Sat leechy 9
pepper spray Come on ! May 17 no longer a citizen 1
News Kayla Allison and Luke Bogner are engagedCouple... May 15 They cannot kill ... 1
Doylestown Music Emporium (Oct '12) May 9 Musikologist 14
Brandi Turkovich? May 4 Never again 1
Blonde (May '16) Apr '17 Blonde 2
News Three arrested on suspicion of drunken driving ... (Mar '14) Apr '17 Poulpee has Gay B... 3

Wadsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wadsworth Mortgages