Second stabbing suspect held

Second stabbing suspect held

There are 28 comments on the Gurnee Review story from Aug 24, 2006, titled Second stabbing suspect held. In it, Gurnee Review reports that:

STAFF WRITER [email protected] A second suspect in the stabbing death of a sailor at the Cove nightclub is being held at the Lake County Jail on $1 million bond.

( via Gurnee Review  )

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gurnee Review.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mee

Waukegan, IL

#21 Mar 21, 2008
WELL YOU THINK SOMEONE ELSE DID THE STABBING NAW IT WAS HIM! HES SORRY NO GOOD FOR NOTHING IF HE WOULDNT CANE AORUND MY BRO OR AROUND THAT NITE NONE OF THIS STUPID STUFF WOULD OF HAPPENED THE BOYS WOULDNT OF GOTTEN HURT THEY WOULD STILL BE HERE AND MY BROTHERWOULD BE AT HOME HE TOOK THAT PLEA BECUZ OF YOUR DUM FRIEND JAMES I HATE HIM SO MUCH I WISH HE GETS WHATS COMING TO HIM HE TOOK AN INNOCENT LIFE AND MY BROTHER IS SITTING FOR A LONG WHILE SO YOU TELL ME
Jamie

Waukegan, IL

#22 Aug 27, 2008
Your Brother Can Rot Miss Cifre.
So Screw You Betch
doc

Muskego, WI

#23 Jan 19, 2009
Leflore did it! We know that for sure now. That piece of shit only got 43 years? i hope he gets stabbed and raped in prison. may he burn in hell. Actually hell is too nice for him. F____ him! i hope he commits another crime in prison so that he has no chance of seeing freedom. My love is for that familt who lost a great man.
doc

Muskego, WI

#24 Jan 19, 2009
James Leflore is a murdering thug! I really hope he suffers in prison. 43 years? thats not enough 4 real! He should of got death or 500 years. Anyway his life is over with. Just another loser who got what he deserved. God will never be with him or even forgive him, never.
Tiff

Dallas, TX

#25 Dec 10, 2009
I knew James really good. He was a really good person. He's been through alot already without all of you people judging this situation. So you feel like he should've died that day or he should rot in prison. Nice now you've become no better than him. Truth is no matter how mad your human flesh is God is still with him. God still loves him whether you guys like it or not. I'm not promoting James and Thank God justice was served for the wonderful young man that was killed. Everything happens for a reason whether we understand it or not, and yes yall are mad and are like shut up bitch but truth is that night God called him home and right now TEDDY POWELL is doing better than any of us on this earth. His life never ended it has just begun. Although it will take all you judging humans years to understand this let alone accept this, it's true. Jame's punishment was more than enough: he has to live a life in prison and think about what he did for the rest of his life. Was James wrong;hell yes. Does he deserve yall ragging on him; No. I'm not saying forget about that day but to forgive. We all make mistakes; big and small. So many people die every year and it's horrible. I know I will get some ignorant comments on here and so what. Most educated people will read this and know the difference between right and wrong. Oh and Doc I read your comments I thought you were a good person and what you did was herotic you and Mr. Powell who I know is resting in peace. What you said about James was wrong and ignorant. God made us and he loves us even through all our sins and when the world is against, God does not forsake us but he still loves us and this includes James whether you like it or not. To all including James and Teddy may be peace be with you.
an old friend

Gregory, AR

#26 Jun 25, 2011
i am searching for james (jay) douglas leflore...if anyone has any information please let me know
Tiffany Powell

Dallas, TX

#27 Apr 29, 2012
I miss Teddy everday.. Its not a day that go by i dont think of him... I shared my joys and fears with him and he was my best friend.. I love u Ted and i will never forget U.....
WaukTown

Chicago, IL

#28 Sep 18, 2012
Sorry for your loss! Both should rot in jail for the rest of their lives! Crackhead asses!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wadsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One of four pre-fire Chicago maps by J.T. Palma... 21 hr No doubt 1
Why do Puerto Ricans have such dark genitalia s... (Jul '15) Sun Lux 8
News Police: Man threatened two officers, nearly ran... Sep 21 antioch resident 1
Most public places you have masturbated? (May '13) Sep 16 lexie 10
What does orientation mean when you bond out of... Sep 13 les groper 2
red light special (Dec '16) Sep 7 thomas real one 2
What's up with J Maycheck, Sargent, 82 airborne? Sep 7 Slow 1

Wadsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wadsworth Mortgages