Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,660

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43706 Oct 31, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Gravity isn't a fact, eh?
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the word "theory" in common usage, which implies that something is unsubstantiated or speculative.
This is significantly different from the word "theory" in common usage, which implies that something is unsubstantiated or speculative.
This is significantly different from the word "theory" in common usage, which implies that something is unsubstantiated or speculative.
Say that again?
Say that again?
Say that again?
Say that again?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43707 Oct 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is not a religion, look it up.
I can't stop laughing.

You have embarrassed yourself enough for one day. STFU.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43708 Oct 31, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Hawaii will be State #15 to legalize SSM. You are the lunatic fringe.
And you are the angry and nasty fringe.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43709 Oct 31, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
On what day was your Buybull written?
Too bad you don't realize how ignorant you are.
Why don't you correctly spell bible like a big boy?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43710 Oct 31, 2013
CDC wrote:
He is most likely not a member of an organized group.
You fired up A-hole.
<quoted text>
He is most likely as ignorant as you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43711 Oct 31, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Puzzling.
Jonah1 wrote:
False religions? You mean like Protestantism?
You wrote:
Yep
So you aren't catholic and you aren't protestant. Interesting. Not a Christian, then.... Mkay. You sure post like one (a very stupid one).
So do you.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#43712 Oct 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a CHRISTIAN that doesn't belong to any religion. All religions such as catholic are false.
Um, dear, Christianity is a religion. Within religions there are denominations. We will assume you are non denominational.

Here you are....
http://www.eatliver.com/i.php...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43713 Oct 31, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are up to date with your memory loss medication. Are we up to NINE TIMES that I have to remind you that I have nothing against the people involved in polygamy? That my problem is with the men who are disenfranchised due to no women available to marry? Nine times and you still don't get it? Or are you just plain ol' STUCK ON STUPID, so all you have is your sound bites, irrelevant as they are?
You don't support marriage equality. You are against baby marriage. You are a hypocrite and a hater. blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...
Like a rock, only dumber.
You have no problem with it so you post angry nonsense about it and why it should never be legal. Priceless.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43714 Oct 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
There are different definitions to the word word also.
Of which you were unaware.... geez....... It must have been pure HELL trying to teach you how to spell.

Location hidden

#43715 Oct 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
To bad you aren't as smart as you think you are.
If you are going to make a post insinuating your perceived superior intelligence, you should at least make sure to use basic and proper English. Not doing so makes you look childish and foolish.

To
Too
Two

Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43716 Oct 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he's real he is leading you now.
Really? Do you need special glasses for that or are you just babbling unverifiable nonsense again?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43717 Oct 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
There are different definitions to the word word also.
"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true." -Bill Clinton
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43718 Oct 31, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You better look it up, honey.
A Christian is a person who adheres to Christianity, an Abrahamic, monotheistic religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth. "Christian" derives from the Koine Greek word Christ, a translation of the Biblical Hebrew term Messiah.
A Christian is a person who follows CHRIST. No one else nothing else. There aren't any rituals or or traditions that are followed. Only the WORD of GOD.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#43719 Oct 31, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to make a post insinuating your perceived superior intelligence, you should at least make sure to use basic and proper English. Not doing so makes you look childish and foolish.
To
Too
Two
So now we know who R1 is...same spelling mistakes.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43720 Oct 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no problem with it so you post angry nonsense about it and why it should never be legal. Priceless.
"Angry nonsense" that you are unable to remember, evidently. Gee.... a liar with a bad memory.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43721 Oct 31, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
To
Too
Two
Yes Miss Crabtree.

Location hidden

#43722 Oct 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
I was unaware that there are different definitions for the word theory.
You might consider discontinuing to comment on other people's intelligence, when you continually prove that you aren't that bright.

His post made no reference to the different definitions of "theory". What he stated was that "scientific theory" and "theory" are not the same, despite how badly you would like them to be. Feigning ignorance isn't helping you, and it makes your posts commenting on other people's intelligence seem more and more ridiculous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theor...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43723 Oct 31, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a Jew. Are you telling me that you follow Judaism?
That is a myth, JESUS was not a Jew. He was a Galilean which means he was from galilee. Before you say something silly no, Galilean isn't a Relgion either.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43724 Oct 31, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, dear, Christianity is a religion. Within religions there are denominations. We will assume you are non denominational.
Here you are....
Christianity isn't a religion, there are Relgions that derive themselves from Christianity.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43725 Oct 31, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are....
This will explain Christianity to you.
carm.org/christianity/christian.../christiani ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wadsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't open your doors for Black trick-or-treaters. (Oct '11) 3 hr Kristen M 91
grayslake pool (Jul '11) Fri Duck Hook 13
Sheri Jesiel, left, and Loren Karner are candid... Fri Give it up 7
What to do when you fall for a player? Fri PhoenixRising 1
Dunes Theatre (Apr '11) Oct 23 Anonymouse 5
lawyers, accountants, bankers Oct 22 Parent 14
Tires Plus at Fountain Square on 43 Oct 22 William C 2
Wadsworth Dating
Find my Match

Wadsworth Jobs