Miss Illinois to judge Winthrop pageant

Miss Illinois to judge Winthrop pageant

There are 2 comments on the News Sun story from May 16, 2008, titled Miss Illinois to judge Winthrop pageant. In it, News Sun reports that:

“We tried to get Miss Illinois to come for our 2007 pageant, and the (director) said, 'It's too late now, but let us know a little earlier next time.'”

With one month to go before she passes her crown to her successor, Miss Illinois Ashley Hatfield is scheduled to be at North Prairie Junior High School on Saturday to serve as a judge in the 2008 Winthrop ... via News Sun

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Sun.

Gurnee, IL

#1 Jun 26, 2008
i acutually won that pageant! i am the 2008 preteen miss wh

Since: Aug 08

Libertyville, IL

#2 Sep 11, 2008
yeah right we all belive that bre! your probley a poor girl who wishs she could be a a real queen on those stages like my daughter we do the real pagents with tans filpers and theyer in hotels not gyms! so get real your probley so 12 year old you wheres to much eyeliner and has carzly dyied hair! I bet your single.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wadsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Park City fires police chief, cites lost funds (Feb '06) Oct 7 cjb383 10
News 'Walk for Humanity' Saturday in Zion Oct 6 G Gordon Liddy 3
News Steve Ellison: Behold Your King Oct 3 Kristen M 1
News Immigrants say about-face on visas costs them m... Oct 1 Reply 2
Lack of zion benton paper Sep 28 Rick K 5
Lady and son dumpster diving behind Aldi's on 6... (Jun '11) Sep 27 Sweetie262 34
Tires Plus at Fountain Square on 43 (Oct '14) Sep 26 tpwaukegan 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wadsworth Mortgages