Miss Lake County Pageant crowns three queens

There are 3 comments on the News Sun story from Nov 6, 2010, titled Miss Lake County Pageant crowns three queens. In it, News Sun reports that:

The winners of the Lake County Community Pageant , Little Miss Melissa Kreppein of Gurnee, Miss Hannah Perron of Zion, and Junior Miss Jessica Kumpula of Wadsworth pose for a photo at Waukegan High School Wixom Auditorium.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Sun.

Lindenhurst Mom

Round Lake, IL

#1 Nov 8, 2010
We're so proud of ALL the girls who competed - it was some tough competition...everyone looked beautiful. There's not much to worried about America's future if these young women will be among our leaders - fabulous ladies!
Gladys Prescott

Zion, IL

#2 Dec 1, 2010
I was proud of my neighbor Ryan. He should have won first place. When it comes to queens, he's tops!
Wilson Pick it

Zion, IL

#3 Mar 17, 2011
That whole contest was rigged. Hugh Girrod sold have won!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wadsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Josh Duggar really one of Zion's Community A... 39 min Liquorii 1
News News Roundup: No Charges For Illinois Cop Who S... 1 hr Chaching 5
Should I Tell? May 19 Guest 3
News Speaking out against Justus Howell decision May 19 manman 6
Review: Illuminance Photography May 18 mdesai 1
News Overflow crowd demands Zion cops wear body cameras May 14 Smokey McBongwater 10
News Radio hacker avoids prison over Gurnee Mills th... May 13 Duck Hook 2
More from around the web

Wadsworth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]