teen

United States

#1 Oct 25, 2013
guy named o d his slang name like late 50's child molester been in prison tried to talk a friend of mine 15 into letting him give him a massage. I think his first name is Jeff he is on the register. Watch out.
miss jones

UK

#2 Oct 25, 2013
I know that one. He tried to get my boy when he was just 13 years old. He's been in Wisconsin prison.
I think he is a real predator. He will use marijuana or pills to make himself cool to the kids and then he will try to change them. Hence when he doesn't want to put the time in he just get 'em.
that is why he went to prison. he considers himself a sekks artist. he can transform any young male to like what he does. I have had experience being a mother what he can do to your son's. Watch this person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wadsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lake County Fair prepares for opening 1 hr County fair man 1
Singles, STAY AWAY from the Lake County Fair! 9 hr County fair man 1
News Case goes to jury after accused murderer takes ... (Nov '13) Jul 21 Baby Woodley 3
News OSHA cites Lakemoor Dental with employee safety... Jul 21 toothless in fox ... 1
News Chicago braces for intense heat wave not seen s... Jul 20 Flash mob warning 1
News Chicago Had More Than 2 Murders A Day In June, ... Jul 17 bozo 3
News Nearly Half Of Chicago Residents Can't Afford T... Jul 16 Minister of Infor... 4

Wadsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wadsworth Mortgages