maury

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Is she goin on the maury show or somethin??!
Bitches I Swear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Nooo it wasn't Maury ha but yeh she took it 2 national tv to prove to his mom she ain't no hoe. An knew who her bd was an only did that so he could come around like he been doin with out it being secret. But you see where an who he still tlkin to. Eric love his son get over it
sorry

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I think it was dumb.as.f*** to take him on a a freakin tv show? Lmfao like really? Take yourself DOWNTOWN like everybody else does to prove it.####STUPIDS! All u ever see on them shows is trash.
MmMm

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

What tv show was it?
Amber

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

First off it ain't none of any ones business wtf I do...!!!! & him an his momma went so it wasn't but so dumb...!!! Who ever put me on topix for this is dumb as f**k...!!!! And i didn't go down town cause maybe I didn't want to, an im grown an my babydaddy didn't want me too...!!! So grow the f**k up an stop using fake names an use ur real name...!!! Ppl kill me my babydaddy knows what it is an he gonna continue to come around like he is...!!!
Seriously

Ridgecrest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

You make yourself look trashy and I don't even know you. Babydaddy, this babydaddy that. Ghetto trash at its finest. You didn't want to go downtown to do it discreetly... you wanted to go across country to look like a piece of trash and screech whenever you got the results. Attention hungry? Probably.
Amber

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Again like I said grow the f**K up an worry about your own life an leave me an my baby daddy out of it, wasnt nothing trashy about it, an I wasnt just gonna be like all these other hoes an throw him on child suppport to prove to his mom it's be different if I was proving to him hahaha bi**hes these days
Seriously

Ridgecrest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

I'm worrying about where my tax dollars go. Lmao. Bitİhes these days... rather live off the government and be lazy as hell than to have the father of one of their kids pay child support. God forbid, dude pay and then you lose some food stamps. Wanna prove to his Mom you aren't like every other ho? Pay for your kids and be a mom. Dragging him onto national TV makes you look like a trick. You could have done a home DNA test. Trash
ash

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

gotta be somebody you know amber. and yes My brother sure the hell stepped up and is taking care of one of her children.
bitch

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

She got one baby daddy on child support but not the other one hahah
Hmm

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Right? And she is knocked up again?! Trash! You really should keep your legs closed. I work hard for my money and am tired of supporting lazy b!tches who just keep spreading their legs and popping out kids that I pay for. Trash.
Brook Key

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Quit running your mouths on a website if your really about something then say your name if not get on somewhere. My cousin takes care of her kids and does what she has to do and it dont concern any of you sh*t talkers.
?

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Brook Key wrote:
Quit running your mouths on a website if your really about something then say your name if not get on somewhere. My cousin takes care of her kids and does what she has to do and it dont concern any of you sh*t talkers.
Does what she has to do?Please inform us what she does other then get pregnant? Come on now,get a job!
poochieann johnson

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

yes she is nasty fat hoe!!!!! she get's a ssi check,and all the welfare she can get.. and eric is not in the baby's life like she say.she thought she had him. but not.like i told you before,good luck raising your baby.someone need's to call cps on yo ass, out stalking 3 an4 in the morning's. that's y yo baby stay sick all the time.
Really

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

She got a fat sister named krista?
mommas boy

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

she just nasty!!!!
Hmm

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Really wrote:
She got a fat sister named krista?
Yep! She's nasty too!
hmmm

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

What show was she on?
hoot

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

I love bigger, low self esteemed girls that have half breed babies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wadesville Discussions

Search the Wadesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
heather Emerson 32 min many 1
kk 55 min me4u 3
What makes a woman a GOOD F*CK?? 1 hr jerk 31
Diet Plans 1 hr Client 9
Shawn Bostle Brock 1 hr yallghetto 24
pooh (jayson hayes) 2 hr Real G 4
Una Tu Pizza On Governor St (Nov '13) 3 hr puke 11
•••
•••