Anonymous

Evansville, IN

#21 Jan 23, 2013
Clean house makes for great sex
dr phil mcgraw

Pewaukee, WI

#22 Jan 23, 2013
You need to see a therapist immediately. You should also buy your wife some red bull or monster energy drinks. Frankly, nobody besides your soon to be therapist wants to hear about a grown mans problems. If the drinks don't give her the energy to clean your mess, then you need to hire an Asian woman, they will clean everyday.
lazy

Newburgh, IN

#23 Jan 23, 2013
Problem is most women are lazy
ReyRey27

Evansville, IN

#24 Jan 23, 2013
Wolfy5313 wrote:
I work 60 hours a week and my wife doesn't do laundry or dishes, she does work 30 hours a week and we have 2 kids, everytime i get off work i come home to an apartment that looks like we got robbed. Makes me wonder why we are even together. Who else thinks this is fucked up.
toss her out on her ASS! my bitch does exactly what she is told to do
Gonein60

Elmwood Park, IL

#25 Jan 23, 2013
Hit her
a woman

United States

#26 Jan 23, 2013
I have always worked full time, I`m raising two kids, and still have a very clean house. I can`t stand for my house to be dirty. I don`t have a man right now but when I did, I still did all of it, pressed his clothes, ran his bath water, made his dinner, etc. He would help but even if he did`nt I still would. Now, dishes and laundry do suck, if you wash the dishes after you eat they wont pile up, if you wash laundry when you get a load or two it wont pile up. Its easy..
Tom

United States

#27 Jan 23, 2013
a woman wrote:
I have always worked full time, I`m raising two kids, and still have a very clean house. I can`t stand for my house to be dirty. I don`t have a man right now but when I did, I still did all of it, pressed his clothes, ran his bath water, made his dinner, etc. He would help but even if he did`nt I still would. Now, dishes and laundry do suck, if you wash the dishes after you eat they wont pile up, if you wash laundry when you get a load or two it wont pile up. Its easy..
you want to go on a date
diva

Duluth, GA

#28 Jan 23, 2013
Yay for your wife. Get you lazy azz up and pitch in. Why do the women have to do the domestic stuff

Since: Jan 13

Akron, OH

#29 Jan 23, 2013
diva wrote:
Yay for your wife. Get you lazy azz up and pitch in. Why do the women have to do the domestic stuff
Im not asking her do everything, im asking her to do something and i do pitch in thank you very much
Jsouthernindiana @aol.com

Louisville, KY

#30 Jan 24, 2013
Wolfy5313 wrote:
<quoted text>If she had your attitude nessa she wouldn't have to work. I just got sick and tired of seeing her lay around all the time it is very depressing, so i figured atleast if she worked she wouldnt be completely worthless. I would leave her but we have 2 kids together and i dont know how id make it paying all that child support. I dont know what to do, but i honestly feel no love or compassion for her. Does marriage counseling work anyone? I know i got stuff i need to work on too. I have a very short fuse. Im the bad guy around our home because im so stressed out with all the hours i work and i get home to a messy unorganized home.
have you told her how much it bothers you? If not that is the first step and another thing remember you fell in love with her and for whatever reason it was it is still there, just make it happen and maybe she will to. Also I you leave and meet someone new, you will have problems eventually and just think it could be worse the next time around.
Joe Schmo

Denver, CO

#31 Jun 20, 2013
I wake up no later than 5 am make my own lunch, coffee ,ect, hold down a good job 6 days a week. Work long hours out side in the hot cold muddy snowy shit. Just bought my wife our first family viehichle on Mother's Day. Our son is nine months old so my wife is a stay at home mom. I would like to come home to a house that is atleast picked up a little, (not spotless but picked up). Is this a unrealistick request.
annoyed

Evansville, IN

#32 Jun 20, 2013
I work 10-12 hours a day and my wife wont do shit. Dont clean wont do laundry dont cook. Hell she usually sleeps till 1 or 2 pm. Man im so irritated I could snap
crazy

Evansville, IN

#33 Jun 20, 2013
I have always worked.....my husband....no. He won't lift a finger to clean. His chore is taking out the trash. I'd like to be lazy too dang. As far as lazy.....he's got the kids(teenagers) beat hands down. Smh. Makes no sense.
mmmmmmmmk

Henderson, KY

#34 Jun 20, 2013
Wolfy5313 wrote:
I work 60 hours a week and my wife doesn't do laundry or dishes, she does work 30 hours a week and we have 2 kids, everytime i get off work i come home to an apartment that looks like we got robbed. Makes me wonder why we are even together. Who else thinks this is fucked up.
Yes this might piss u off but really how many times can you pick up the same shit? Or why cook a meal for this a hole who wants to come home and bitch about what I did all day.. I took care of your children! Listen to stories park played watched a movie. It's just a pile of clothes!
Maybe you should stop working so much and spend time with this family you can't stand.
mmmmmmmmk

Henderson, KY

#35 Jun 20, 2013
Wolfy5313 wrote:
I get 1 day off a week she gets 4, i take the trash out and run to the store for formula and stuff like that, i work 3rds so the days she works i have the kids till she gets off which is 3 or 4 then i gotta be back at work at 9:30. When she gets off work i have the place picked up(although i do not do dishes)when i get home the place literally like we just got robbed. She just started working, but before she worked she would do dishes a few times a week when she didnt work. She would do laundry but leave our clean clothes in piles getting wrinkled up, she never went to the grocery store by herself, id have to go after working a 10 hour shift. Now that she works she barely does anything. Its such a turn off when i get home at 8 in the morning and she is still on the couch sleeping with my newborn son(who sleeps through the night).
Omg!!! The lady just had a baby!!! Go shot yourself for the sake of the child to have a Pitiful male to whine about dishes n clothes. Just go f the f
Off!
kickemout

Covington, KY

#36 Jun 20, 2013
I work 50 hrs a week, come home, clean house, do atleast 2 loads of laundry, cook, and I do the dishes, but we have no dishwasher. It's not that hard if you keep up on it. Ok she's got kids, so. My friend has 5 and she is a stay at home mom and she makes sure their house is on point. Dishes, laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc. Maybe your wife is depressed about something.
dumpster

Evansville, IN

#37 Jun 20, 2013
Wolfy5313 wrote:
<quoted text>Im not asking her do everything, im asking her to do something and i do pitch in thank you very much
Just leave her ass if you're so tired of it you are complaining on a social networking site.
Smiles

Indianapolis, IN

#38 Jun 20, 2013
I'm a stay at home mommy, but that's the only reason my house is exceptionally clean. My husband works 60 hours a weeks also so i can relate. Raising kids can be very draining both mentally and physically. I'm sure she's just trying to find a new routine with going back to work, and having a seven month old. I'd suggest hiring a cleaning lady on Wednesday's so that would be half way through the week. I'll come do your dishes, laundry, picking up, sweeping, mopping, and vacumming.$20.00/hr will make you holla"I have a clean house, happy wife, and happy life"!
wow

Columbus, IN

#39 Jun 25, 2013
Chances are, if she has to take care of a newborn...and work and cone home and is supposed to have time to do everyone's dishes and laundry?? You obviously know NOTHING about taking care of a child. Hardest job ever! Anyone ever told me that stuff is be done..your child's needs and wants should be your number 1 priority, ALWAYS. If that isn't the case then leave her and pay the child support. It isn't fair for a kid to grow up in that type of a household. Ugh!!!!
Hellno

United States

#40 Jun 26, 2013
You got a problem, did your wife come from a home that was not well kept? I hate filth, fiance hate filth too. I am a stay at home mom an I certainly keep a clean home even taking out the trash at times. My fiance work hard to provide for us everyday 40 plus hours. I understand a work enviroment can be very stressful. I feel that communication between you both will help. Sit down an tell your wife whats bothering you, take time an write down every area that needs work in the home (both of you) then discuss what you both have problems with an create a plan that works the both of you. How dare she tell you shes slaving, thats called a wife, common sense should kick in, clean up. Honestly, I hope this help, feel for you. The family unit is in such of attack , satan is breaking many hosrholds up. Good luck
Wolfy5313 wrote:
Did i mention we have a dishwasher so doing the dishes consist of unloading and loading the dishwasher, and laundry wouldnt be that bad if she kept up with it. I told her id take out the trash and keep the bathroom clean, and keep the living room picked up if she would do dishes and keep up with laundry...her response is " im not going to be anybody's slave"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wadesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrew B. Paternoster (Andy) 5 min SWeetwater 1
cheating husband (Apr '14) 8 min Knowing 22
Darriel Sutton 28 min An honest man 2
When we both get carried away 30 min efh 11
needing babysitter for new year's eve 33 min efh 24
In love with a little person 46 min f--ck u 7
Moonshine 58 min failboxxy 13
Wadesville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web