Since: Jan 13

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

I work 60 hours a week and my wife doesn't do laundry or dishes, she does work 30 hours a week and we have 2 kids, everytime i get off work i come home to an apartment that looks like we got robbed. Makes me wonder why we are even together. Who else thinks this is fucked up.
John Galt

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Peter Griffin HAHA!

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

I understand you work 60 hours a week. I give you credit for that, but can the laundry and dishes getting done not be a joint effort? Laundry and dishes are the two crappiest chores and for them to be put all on her, plus have to work, raise kids...well thats a lot on her plate too....

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

my boyfriend works 75 hours a week and he still manages to help me with the house work on the weekends...
Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Is she sexy
Working house wife mom

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

I work 30 hrs and my husband works 40. I work at night and he works during the day. If your wife can do the dishes then you do the laundry or switch she does dishes for a week and you do laundry for a week. Now I would understand if she didn't have a job but she does. She contributes to the household and you do to so. This I what my husband and I do. I have a bulitine board up in my lithe. That has a list of what needs to be done. Normally bathing kids keeping the kitchen clean and picking up toys. If you both work on keeping the house clean it will be easier for the both of you. She can clean a little more because she doesn't work as much but that doesn't mean she needs to do it all. Don't argue over petty things. Have a plan an stick to it. I have two children and its very hard to get things done with young children around. You will get though it just talk about what you want to do and what she wants to do.
Brandon Gabriel

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Leave her.
Working house wife mom

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Brandon Gabriel wrote:
Leave her.
Lol your horrible.
tru

Evanston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Took a while to train my wife. Haha. Jk i work a lot but still try and help as much as possible as she always taking kid places scholl and work herself.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

I get 1 day off a week she gets 4, i take the trash out and run to the store for formula and stuff like that, i work 3rds so the days she works i have the kids till she gets off which is 3 or 4 then i gotta be back at work at 9:30. When she gets off work i have the place picked up(although i do not do dishes)when i get home the place literally like we just got robbed. She just started working, but before she worked she would do dishes a few times a week when she didnt work. She would do laundry but leave our clean clothes in piles getting wrinkled up, she never went to the grocery store by herself, id have to go after working a 10 hour shift. Now that she works she barely does anything. Its such a turn off when i get home at 8 in the morning and she is still on the couch sleeping with my newborn son(who sleeps through the night).
Nessa

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Well, in my family the girls are raised from a young age to clean and cook and take care of their family, this is the womans job, to be good in the kitchen, good in the bedroom and know your may will stay as long as you do that. Theres no other option

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Nessa wrote:
Well, in my family the girls are raised from a young age to clean and cook and take care of their family, this is the womans job, to be good in the kitchen, good in the bedroom and know your may will stay as long as you do that. Theres no other option
If she had your attitude nessa she wouldn't have to work. I just got sick and tired of seeing her lay around all the time it is very depressing, so i figured atleast if she worked she wouldnt be completely worthless. I would leave her but we have 2 kids together and i dont know how id make it paying all that child support. I dont know what to do, but i honestly feel no love or compassion for her. Does marriage counseling work anyone? I know i got stuff i need to work on too. I have a very short fuse. Im the bad guy around our home because im so stressed out with all the hours i work and i get home to a messy unorganized home.

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Did i mention we have a dishwasher so doing the dishes consist of unloading and loading the dishwasher, and laundry wouldnt be that bad if she kept up with it. I told her id take out the trash and keep the bathroom clean, and keep the living room picked up if she would do dishes and keep up with laundry...her response is " im not going to be anybody's slave"
wet wet

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

If daddy is work and she stay at home (house wife) food needs to b done and house need to b nice everything !!!!!!
Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Nessa wrote:
are you single
Ashley

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Tell her to work full time or stay at home. She can't do everything. Do you even have a laundry room in your apt? Or is it a community laundry? That's hard also. I agree she must take care of the house but if she is taking care of a newborn and workin give her a break.
Nessa

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

That doesnt make any sense? What does she do with her free time? Geez
Be a man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Give her a break dude. You already have a anger problem. Getting mad over dishes and laundry is what young teenage girls do. Real Men and REAL husbands wouldn't let their wife do all of that after giving birth anyways. Staying up days and nights with a newborn is no joke. And you bringing and throwing up things like that i would think you're the bad guy around the house too. Just need to work together about little things like that. Talk not arguing and not topixs either to get advice. Be a man and help her out and talk to her. All this stuff you're saying on here you should tell her about it!
Ashley

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Be a man wrote:
Give her a break dude. You already have a anger problem. Getting mad over dishes and laundry is what young teenage girls do. Real Men and REAL husbands wouldn't let their wife do all of that after giving birth anyways. Staying up days and nights with a newborn is no joke. And you bringing and throwing up things like that i would think you're the bad guy around the house too. Just need to work together about little things like that. Talk not arguing and not topixs either to get advice. Be a man and help her out and talk to her. All this stuff you're saying on here you should tell her about it!
Thank you. I have been married for 5 years now and whenever I need help with dishes I ask my husband to come in and help me. Also with laundry he does the laundry and I fold it. You have to work together. Your also an a$$ for saying your going I leave her with a newborn over the dishes and laundry are you serious? So messed up. Grow up your a parent not a teen telling mommy you don't want I do chores grow some balls and do them yourself.

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Be a man wrote:
Well i know i said newborn but he is 7 months and sleeps through the night, and i do help, but why should i work my ass off and come home and do house work why she's sitting on the couch. If shes up doing house work and ask me to help her with something as long as its not right before i go to work ill do it, but when she is sittin on the couch thats what im talking about when i get a temper. So you are telling me you'd work 60 hours and come home and do all the house work too? Well my friend if you ask me thats setting a bad example for my daughter cause she too will grow up not knowing what it takes to make a man happy. I might have a temper, but im also the type of person that is very appreciative and will do nice things in return when somebody does something out of love for me. And she does nothing for me. And trust me i tell her everyday what im telling you now. And topix is a place i can vent my problems. Yes i can get bad advice from shady people, but there are logical people out there also.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wadesville Discussions

Search the Wadesville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
shut down Sara best daycare 17 min Justsayin 3
Selfie 32 min Loose 16
Anna Motteler 44 min true 11
Haley Andrews 48 min hmm 2
Milking a cow 59 min woops 2
Lamar Warren Griffey 1 hr remember 1
michelle burris (stuard) 1 hr They been tellin 4
•••
•••