NC: Union home invasion ends with int...

NC: Union home invasion ends with intruder killed

There are 12 comments on the Free Republic story from May 24, 2013, titled NC: Union home invasion ends with intruder killed. In it, Free Republic reports that:

A man who forced his way into a Union County home early Thursday was shot and killed by an occupant of the residence, according to the sheriff's office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

marshville resident

Indian Trail, NC

#1 May 24, 2013
Thank goodness for the right to bear arms!
country by heart

Matthews, NC

#2 May 25, 2013
Absolutely!!! I would not hesitate to use deadly force. They need to get a job and stop stealing from us that do have jobs and support our family!!! Get off their lazy drug induced ass and work for a living!!!
I bet that don't happen because we keep them up! Everybody who gets any money from the government needs to be able to pass a drug test. I had to when I got a job!!! That's why they don't work! It is ridiculous!!!!! We could save ALOT of money when they don't pass the drug test and don't get their check!!!!!!
Marshville Citizen 19

Morehead, KY

#3 May 25, 2013
I've been trying to think of the last time I heard of a white man doing a home invasion to a black home. Anybody want to help me with that?
marshville resident

Landrum, SC

#4 May 25, 2013
Marshville Citizen 19 wrote:
I've been trying to think of the last time I heard of a white man doing a home invasion to a black home. Anybody want to help me with that?
I don't care what the ethnicity! A criminal is a criminal who needs to be afraid to commit a crime again if he or she is lucky enough to have that choice!

“Just watching the show & LOL..”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5 May 28, 2013
Boy won't do THAT again!
Granny G

Charlotte, NC

#6 May 30, 2013
It was do or die. He dead. Pity for the one who tries it at my house. There is a gun in every room. I will not have to look for one. Don't doubt it.
Granny G

Charlotte, NC

#7 May 30, 2013
luvnut wrote:
Boy won't do THAT again!
Boy won't do nothing but rott in the ground. One less murderer to deal with. He would have killed everybody in that house to get what he wanted. My 92 year old mother has a pistol at hand. She taught me how to shot years ago. She will light your butt UP.
Marsh Vegas

Charlotte, NC

#8 Jun 1, 2013
Great to be able to bear arms in US to protect from invaders like this one ! I hate to think what would have happened if homeowner wasn't armed ?
Marsh Vegas

Charlotte, NC

#9 Jun 1, 2013
Do the crime you gotta pay ! Sometimes the price is high ! Burglars BEWARE !
Marsh Vegas

Charlotte, NC

#10 Jun 1, 2013
marshville resident wrote:
Thank goodness for the right to bear arms!
Agree ! What if homeowner was defenseless ? Homeowner would probably be DEAD ! Rather than BAD GUY
Marsh Vegas

Charlotte, NC

#11 Jun 1, 2013
Ban guns and the only ones that will have them are criminals !
So what

Columbia, SC

#12 Jun 1, 2013
He got what every other sorry worthless bastard deserves. The only thing you have is your home and when someone comes in without an invite kill the sorry sob. Sorry for his loved ones but they would kill an intruder too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wadesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dan Edwards Murder Trial (Jan '10) Apr 18 Edwards01 28
Wagon wheel? Apr 1 Roger 2
Are there any haunted places or homes around here (May '13) Mar '17 Olive branch resi... 34
Ain't nobody to blame but me (yourself) Mar '17 God loves us 3
Close minded Christian's judge Mar '17 God loves us 3
Let's play Marshville Jeopardy (Jun '10) Mar '17 God loves us 603
How bad is your Windstream DSL? (Nov '11) Mar '17 Just gettingby 26

Wadesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wadesboro Mortgages