Home Boy

Chicago, IL

#39385 Apr 9, 2013
TSF wrote:
When people learn that the world is larger than their own tiny bowl of ignorance, stupidity, bigotry, hatred and prejudice, their perspective slowly evolves into constructive areas beneficial to the USA and to themselves individually. A stupid idiot republikan wanting to cancel the first amendment to our constitution is as dangerous to freedom in the USA as any commie or Marxist. There really isn't much difference between freedom hating republikans and the Taliban. Those who champion ignorance follow the lead of dictators. Republikans are leading the charge into their own bondage through ignorance. They are pathetic in their stupidity.
<quoted text>
Us black folk love white folk like you cause the more hate you spread the stronger we get. Yall say one thing and do another, talking out of your azz. TSF must stand for 'The Stupid Folk.'

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39386 Apr 9, 2013
Home Boy wrote:
<quoted text>Us black folk love white folk like you cause the more hate you spread the stronger we get. Yall say one thing and do another, talking out of your azz. TSF must stand for 'The Stupid Folk.'
"us black folk"? WTF are you talking about, you nitwit? Oooohhh.....by the way....I'm baaack!
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#39387 Apr 9, 2013
TSF wrote:
When people learn that the world is larger than their own tiny bowl of ignorance, stupidity, bigotry, hatred and prejudice, their perspective slowly evolves into constructive areas beneficial to the USA and to themselves individually. A stupid idiot republikan wanting to cancel the first amendment to our constitution is as dangerous to freedom in the USA as any commie or Marxist. There really isn't much difference between freedom hating republikans and the Taliban. Those who champion ignorance follow the lead of dictators. Republikans are leading the charge into their own bondage through ignorance. They are pathetic in their stupidity.
<quoted text>
You still haven't answered the question. Are you a product of that "tiny bowl"? Do you really compare Republicans to the Taliban? Do you think it "dictatorish" to tell Americans they can only save three million dollares for retirment, because the gov. needs to tax the rest? Ignorance is bliss.
Aff

Anonymous Proxy

#39388 Apr 10, 2013
The word zeitgeist occurred to me because America is different now than it was just ten years ago. It is not merely the surveillance cameras or the increased military police presence. The atmosphere, the feel, is different. If feel like the decay of bodies in a war.
TSF

Winterville, NC

#39389 Apr 10, 2013
I really compare the republikans to the Taliban. Both want to tell everyone else how to live , what to think, what to believe , how to act and then even pass laws forcing others to conform to their narrow minded bigotry.
I am the product of a Christian farm family which taught me the value of hard work,hard study , tough decisions and moral living. Hard study has paid off more than the hard work and both, along with luck, have contributed to the reward of prosperity.
I hate welfare, especially to the rich. Example : Giving 500 billion dollars annualy to oil companies from the US treasury is one of the reasons for our present financial pickle. Giving 1.3 trillion dollars in annual welfare to the rich and then bitching about having to give grandpa the social security benefits he has already paid for in a lifetime of payments into a system that congress has been stealing from is just plain stupid, sick and immoral.
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>You still haven't answered the question. Are you a product of that "tiny bowl"? Do you really compare Republicans to the Taliban? Do you think it "dictatorish" to tell Americans they can only save three million dollares for retirment, because the gov. needs to tax the rest? Ignorance is bliss.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#39390 Apr 10, 2013
TSF wrote:
I really compare the republikans to the Taliban. Both want to tell everyone else how to live , what to think, what to believe , how to act and then even pass laws forcing others to conform to their narrow minded bigotry.
I am the product of a Christian farm family which taught me the value of hard work,hard study , tough decisions and moral living. Hard study has paid off more than the hard work and both, along with luck, have contributed to the reward of prosperity.
I hate welfare, especially to the rich. Example : Giving 500 billion dollars annualy to oil companies from the US treasury is one of the reasons for our present financial pickle. Giving 1.3 trillion dollars in annual welfare to the rich and then bitching about having to give grandpa the social security benefits he has already paid for in a lifetime of payments into a system that congress has been stealing from is just plain stupid, sick and immoral.
<quoted text>
Why does the gov. give oil co.'s 500 billion, why does the "rich" get 1.3 trillion, how is ALL social security benefits paid out? Answer me these and then tell it's just "republicans" fault and not the entire gov. You sound like no one but one party has been the only ones that has the benefit of "the vote", remember they all get a say in the matter.
TSF

Winterville, NC

#39391 Apr 10, 2013
Why does OUR government give the oil companies 500 billion dollars per year? answer:.Corruption. They pay off our congress to give it to them.

Why does OUR government give 1.3 trillion dollars to the rich? Answer: Corruption. They pay our congress to pass laws giveing them the money.

Which party is more dishonest? answer: Both parties

Which party hates individual freedom? answer: Republikans. Why? answers :1.Republikans want to cancel the first amendment to the constitution and establish an "official" religion.. 2. Republikans want to send women to prison if they show too much breast. 3. Republikans have now passed a law that you must stay in a disfunctional marriage for 2 years before you can be divorced. 4. Republikans want to limit individual's voting rights unless they are republikans. 5. Republikans want to codify THEIR religion into law in order too force others to accept bigotry and hatred.
6. Republikans want to limit educational opportunities for the poor because if they learn too much, they will understand how the rep[ublikan party works against the working class person.
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Why does the gov. give oil co.'s 500 billion, why does the "rich" get 1.3 trillion, how is ALL social security benefits paid out? Answer me these and then tell it's just "republicans" fault and not the entire gov. You sound like no one but one party has been the only ones that has the benefit of "the vote", remember they all get a say in the matter.
TSF

Winterville, NC

#39392 Apr 10, 2013
Social Security ,7% is taken from all workers earned income. The employer has to send in an additional 7% matching payment. That is money that could have been given to the employee . Therefore the employee pays 14% of earned income into a social security fund from which social security paymnents are made to retirees. On paper, this fund is solvent (costs the government nothing) for another 21 years. In reality, congress has been stealing the money and replacing the cash with IOU s. NOW, it (SS) just pays for itself and congress now has to repay a small amount that they have stolen from the fund . Congress now refers to SS as an "entitlement" because they hope the public is too stupid(republikan) to understand what has happened.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#39393 Apr 10, 2013
TSF wrote:
Why does OUR government give the oil companies 500 billion dollars per year? answer:.Corruption. They pay off our congress to give it to them.
Why does OUR government give 1.3 trillion dollars to the rich? Answer: Corruption. They pay our congress to pass laws giveing them the money.
Which party is more dishonest? answer: Both parties
Which party hates individual freedom? answer: Republikans. Why? answers :1.Republikans want to cancel the first amendment to the constitution and establish an "official" religion.. 2. Republikans want to send women to prison if they show too much breast. 3. Republikans have now passed a law that you must stay in a disfunctional marriage for 2 years before you can be divorced. 4. Republikans want to limit individual's voting rights unless they are republikans. 5. Republikans want to codify THEIR religion into law in order too force others to accept bigotry and hatred.
6. Republikans want to limit educational opportunities for the poor because if they learn too much, they will understand how the rep[ublikan party works against the working class person.
<quoted text>
Prove corruption and match your numbers and please don't forget BOTH sides have lobbyist's. I'm just wondering where you are getting your facts. If you could post the info it would be great.
Allen

Atlanta, GA

#39394 Apr 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> "us black folk"? WTF are you talking about, you nitwit? Oooohhh.....by the way....I'm baaack!
What the hell is up with you idiot? It happens to be true. You're more idiotic than ever. It's time for your bipolar idiot injections.
TSF

Winterville, NC

#39395 Apr 10, 2013
John Boehner, republikan speaker of the house, proved the corruption by passing out PAC checks on the house floor.
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Prove corruption and match your numbers and please don't forget BOTH sides have lobbyist's. I'm just wondering where you are getting your facts. If you could post the info it would be great.
Waco 1909

Prairieville, LA

#39396 Apr 10, 2013
[QUOT1909E who="Allen"]<quot ed text>What the hell is up with you idiot? It happens to be true. You're more idiotic than ever. It's time for your bipolar idiot injections] Screw you too Allen, you racehater."Us" white folks are tired of your dumb ass.Have you decided whether you're Gail or Allen yet, you schizo freak? Who are you pretending to be this week,psycho?
Jim

Sylva, NC

#39397 Apr 10, 2013
TSF wrote:
John Boehner, republikan speaker of the house, proved the corruption by passing out PAC checks on the house floor.
<quoted text>
Boehner is usually drunk and doesn't know what he is doing;that's why he cries so much.
Waco 1909

Prairieville, LA

#39398 Apr 10, 2013
I'll say this, Allen.Id rather be a tad bipolar than a schizo weirdo freak like you, horse face. You pedantic maladroit .
Waco 1909

Prairieville, LA

#39399 Apr 10, 2013
Home Boy wrote:
<quoted text>Us black folk love white folk like you cause the more hate you spread the stronger we get. Yall say one thing and do another, talking out of your azz. TSF must stand for 'The Stupid Folk.'
Funny how you and"Bunky"both say"azz".Two more manifestations from the diseased mind of the socially paralyzed misfit known on Topix as"Allen/Gail".
Waco 1909

Prairieville, LA

#39400 Apr 10, 2013
TSF you and Allen/Gail may yet one day discover that the differences between the two parties are actually not that great.At least you're sane, which is more than I can say for the distasteful"Allen/Gail "thing who apparently, is totally insane.THE craziest people are sometimes the ones who stay farthest away from psychiatric help.
Waco 1909

Prairieville, LA

#39401 Apr 10, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Boehner is usually drunk and doesn't know what he is doing;that's why he cries so much.
Really? How would you know? Follow the guy around everywhere, do you?

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39402 Apr 10, 2013
People using my name are accomplishing nothing.
Waco 1909

Mesquite, NV

#39403 Apr 11, 2013
So what?I happen to be bipolar and gay.At least I'm man enough and proud to admit it.Get a life Gail/Allen.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#39404 Apr 11, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Been over this TSF, here's what happened, again: "In June 1995, Boehner distributed campaign contributions from tobacco industry lobbyists on the House floor as House members were weighing how to vote on tobacco subsidies.[29] In a 1996 documentary by PBS called The People and the Power Game, Boehner said "They asked me to give out a half dozen checks quickly before we got to the end of the month and I complied. And I did it on the House floor, which I regret. I should not have done. It's not a violation of the House rules, but it's a practice that‘s gone on here for a long time that we're trying to stop and I know I'll never do it again.[30] Boehner eventually led the effort to change House rules and prohibit campaign contributions from being distributed on the House floor.[31]" That's all you have from nearly twenty years ago. Here's something from the other side: The Whitewater controversy (also called the Whitewater scandal, or simply Whitewater) began with investigations into the real estate investments of Bill and Hillary Clinton and their associates, Jim and Susan McDougal in the Whitewater Development Corporation, a failed business venture in the 1970s and 1980s.

A New York Times article written during the 1992 U.S. presidential campaign reported that Clinton and his wife had invested and lost money in the Whitewater development project.[1]

David Hale, the source of criminal allegations against President Clinton in the Whitewater affair, claimed in November 1993 that Clinton, while governor of Arkansas, pressured him to provide an illegal $300,000 loan to Susan McDougal, the partner of the Clintons in the Whitewater land deal.[2] Clinton supporters regarded Hale's allegations as questionable, as Hale had not mentioned Clinton in reference to this loan during the original FBI investigation of Madison Guaranty in 1989. Only after coming under indictment for this in 1993 did Hale make allegations against the Clintons.[3]

A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission investigation did result in convictions against the McDougals for their role in the Whitewater project, but the Clintons themselves were never prosecuted, as three separate inquiries found insufficient evidence linking them with the criminal conduct of others related to the land deal.[4] Bill Clinton's successor as Arkansas Governor, Jim Guy Tucker, was also convicted and served time in prison for his role in the fraud. Susan McDougal later served 18 months in prison for contempt of court for refusing to answer any questions relating to Whitewater, and was later granted a pardon by President Clinton just before leaving office.

The term Whitewater is also sometimes used to include other controversies from the Bill Clinton administration, especially those such as Travelgate, Filegate, and the circumstances surrounding Vince Foster's death, that were investigated by the Whitewater Independent Counsel.[5]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wadesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hi Neighbors! 3 hr indianaheart 10
NC principal under investigation for allegedly ... (May '14) Dec 18 happy-content 11
Town Manager Amanda Reid (Mar '14) Dec 18 fmj 53
Pinky Marsh (Feb '14) Dec 17 pinky marsh 73
Speed trap is working Dec 16 Hernando 1
Pawn Shop (Nov '13) Dec 7 Ray Thornburg 14
ghost town (Apr '14) Dec 7 scoob 7
Wadesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wadesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wadesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wadesboro