Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Wadesboro Forum

Comments (Page 1,872)

Showing posts 37,421 - 37,440 of54,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38765
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Mike Duquette wrote:
Ominous threat from North Korea, any takers? How about it emlu, any comment or is this over your head?
you like"ominous threats"? Fatboy,I think the only thing you like is an all-you-can-eat buffet! You probably eat like a killer whale!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38766
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Remember Miguel, I'm crazy,I love this crap! Sounds like you need some of my crazy pills! Too many personalities got you down? Are you seeing things that aren't there? Sounds like your headed for the Thorazine Shuffle!!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38767
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mike Duquette wrote:
Again, not sure how true your story of public schools came to be, but you still refuse to believe other validated opinions over your own.
Are you emlu in disguise?
I feel like she has some off spring on this thread.
"OFFSPRING"is one word you INCREDIBLE DUMBASS! Didn't they teach you anything in prison?

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38768
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yes Mike, you're headed for medication city!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38769
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Gosh.Did"anonymous proxy"hijack Duquette? Yes folks, that's what it looks like,I knew it was too good to be true!I was hoping that it was really him, whoever is copycatting him, was more interesting than the real Duquette!
A Proxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38770
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You mean dat wuzzunt Mike? Whadda rip! Frigging anonymous proxy a-holes!
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38771
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Gosh, you would think they didn't even know Sunshine or Wayne Shatley, or Anita Moore or anythig about the only actual voter fraud occurring in NC for the last 50 years. Does voter ID cover vote buying?
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea and how many of those party members went to his funeral and paid their last respects? Not many I heard.
I bet he was a God believing renegade, a true Patriot.
Mike Duquette

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38772
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TSF wrote:
You can believe as you like. I have no motive to change you or your thoughts. I know what I know and offer no defense of that. The fact that you do not believe is of no concern to me. I am fairly well informed in scientific matters. I see proof of evolution through mutation and natural selection, in recapitulation, in fossels, in genetics etc.. I see no reason why God could not have used mutation and natural selection as his methodology. I do not even imagine the process is finished or that "magic" has been employed at any point in creation. Why would God need "magic"? I do not know where God came from. I don't even know if his name is Jehovah, Oden, Thor, Alah, the Great Spirit etc. His existence has been proven to me and God is as real as anything else. You must be aware that from a stand point of logic, you have no way to prove a negative (that God does not exist). So the question will never be answered for you unless you someday also know.
<quoted text>
So you have absolutely no idea who the god is, or how he created a single thing, yet somehow you "know" he did so? Sorry, but that is a massive logic failure if their ever was one.

The bible claims god spoke and it became so. Was the word abracadabra or what? I call this magic or hocus pocus, not science or logic. It is pure superstition.

You see no evidence or proofs of natural selection? Have you ever had a child? If so, he was naturally selected and does not have your exact makeup.
The way you speak of natural selection, you must not know that much about it after all.
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38773
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

TSF wrote:
Gosh, you would think they didn't even know Sunshine or Wayne Shatley, or Anita Moore or anythig about the only actual voter fraud occurring in NC for the last 50 years. Does voter ID cover vote buying?
<quoted text>
My oh my, didn't you whine about someone dying genius? I simply stated that I bet no one went to the funeral in his party.
Where is your proof that someone bought a vote?
Don't through unknown facts around with out the proper proof.
You are starting to sound like emlu.
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38774
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

waco1909 wrote:
Gosh.Did"anonymous proxy"hijack Duquette? Yes folks, that's what it looks like,I knew it was too good to be true!I was hoping that it was really him, whoever is copycatting him, was more interesting than the real Duquette!
This is all you got? I'm sure the best is yet to come. More wasteful words and paragraphs.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38775
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
This is all you got? I'm sure the best is yet to come. More wasteful words and paragraphs.
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38776
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> "OFFSPRING"is one word you INCREDIBLE DUMBASS! Didn't they teach you anything in prison?
I must say that I was taught to respond correctly to ex-con's like yourself.
Now look at your post, where for the love of pete is there anything meaningful, educational, proper facts, and substance? I can't keep coming back and responding to you and emlu's nonsense and stories with numerous holes in them.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38777
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
This is all you got? I'm sure the best is yet to come. More wasteful words and paragraphs.
What's the problem? Didn't get your 12,000 calories in today?

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38778
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here's some abracadabra for you Mike.Ex-cons can't vote.Guess that means you, dopehead.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38779
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Getting mad? Have three cheeseburgers.You'll feel better.
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38780
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!
Again, more wastefulness. The way your mental state is the end may be very near. However, that is not my concern.
I imagine there will nothing of intelligence from you for the rest of the evening. Am I correct?
Let me know when you have something of worth.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38781
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Apparently you missed that I was being facetious.
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
My oh my, didn't you whine about someone dying genius? I simply stated that I bet no one went to the funeral in his party.
Where is your proof that someone bought a vote?
Don't through unknown facts around with out the proper proof.
You are starting to sound like emlu.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38782
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Considering what you regard as my "massive failure in logic", why would it surprise you that I would also not be able to comprehend the almighty , the all powerful and fail to totally comprehend how the universe was created or not. Perhaps the idea of a beginning and end are only human inventions to frame our world in understandable human terms.. Is God Allah, Buddha, Jehovah , Oden, Thor, Ra ? Or could he be all of those without the trappings of sectarian dogma? I only KNOW that God exists. You BELIEVE that he doesn't. Thas fine with me.
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you have absolutely no idea who the god is, or how he created a single thing, yet somehow you "know" he did so? Sorry, but that is a massive logic failure if their ever was one.
The bible claims god spoke and it became so. Was the word abracadabra or what? I call this magic or hocus pocus, not science or logic. It is pure superstition.
You see no evidence or proofs of natural selection? Have you ever had a child? If so, he was naturally selected and does not have your exact makeup.
The way you speak of natural selection, you must not know that much about it after all.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38783
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Also, you were so anxious to argue that you failed to read my post. I have clearly stated that I DO see evidence of natural selection, mutation, evolution, capitulation.
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you have absolutely no idea who the god is, or how he created a single thing, yet somehow you "know" he did so? Sorry, but that is a massive logic failure if their ever was one.
The bible claims god spoke and it became so. Was the word abracadabra or what? I call this magic or hocus pocus, not science or logic. It is pure superstition.
You see no evidence or proofs of natural selection? Have you ever had a child? If so, he was naturally selected and does not have your exact makeup.
The way you speak of natural selection, you must not know that much about it after all.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38784
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, more wastefulness. The way your mental state is the end may be very near. However, that is not my concern.
I imagine there will nothing of intelligence from you for the rest of the evening. Am I correct?
Let me know when you have something of worth.
Mike Duquette told me that if someone wasn't signed in, they weren't worth responding to.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 37,421 - 37,440 of54,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wadesboro Discussions

Search the Wadesboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Town Manager Amanda Reid 2 hr Pilot Citizen 42
STD epidemic 16 hr muskie-dine 2
welcome signs 16 hr JHP 1
door to door begging Tue Superman 3
Investing in Marshville? Tue Marshville Neighbor 6
Marshville Mayor having a movie made about him Tue Tony Maye 16
Youth Detention Center (Aug '13) Tue Pookie - Marshville 127
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wadesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wadesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wadesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wadesboro
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••