Location hidden

#36641 Feb 20, 2013
Modesty is in short supply today.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36642 Feb 20, 2013
MAINE WINTER wrote:
Dems are such gutless fools.They want life on a platter.No morals, always got their hands out, only thing they believe in is stealing money from productive people who made their money the hard way.Whining, pitiful snivelers like Mike DU, who never made an honest dollar in his life.I'm rich, in SPITE of these TAKERS!
No morals?
You do not know me, so your guesses only show the extreme bias and hate you bring here.
Still waiting for you to buy me like a can of beans.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36643 Feb 20, 2013
MAINE WINTER wrote:
<quoted text> Fool that you are, you spineless weakling, you have no conception of the sacrifices I've made to get where I am today.I'VE SPENT years becoming an expert in the art of jiujitsu, took hard work and determination, the same things that make me"super rich".WHAT have you done with your life, you pathetic loser?
I reproduced my genes.
I do not know you, nor care if you are rich or not. I do not care if you know karate or are into yoga. None of it matters here.
This forum is a debate of ideas. If your ideas have no logic, reason, or evidence, they mean little here.
You are welome to air your opinion, but bragging about Jiujitsu and money just make you sound silly IMO.
You are off to a sad start here. Try registering also.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#36644 Feb 20, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I reproduced my genes.
I do not know you, nor care if you are rich or not. I do not care if you know karate or are into yoga. None of it matters here.
This forum is a debate of ideas. If your ideas have no logic, reason, or evidence, they mean little here.
You are welome to air your opinion, but bragging about Jiujitsu and money just make you sound silly IMO.
Looks like you got a new friend there Mike.
freak

Marietta, GA

#36645 Feb 20, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I reproduced my genes.
yuck
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#36646 Feb 20, 2013
By the way Mike, congratulations on the reproduction
Thing.My dog has done that sixteen tines herself.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36647 Feb 20, 2013
Sixteen"tines"? Obviously, not.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36648 Feb 20, 2013
Here's some advice, Michael.Don't respond to psychopaths.Unless, they sign in.
emlu

Greenville, SC

#36649 Feb 20, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Here's some advice, Michael.Don't respond to psychopaths.Unless, they sign in.
sweetie don't tell people your a psychopath just because you sign in sweetie.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36650 Feb 20, 2013
Gail wrote:
it's me fool gail. some days i'm allen some days i'm gail
WOW!
TSF

Kenly, NC

#36651 Feb 20, 2013
You get nailed in other ways than just income on capital gains and earned income. Caldwell just sent out re evaluations averaging for my properties around 28% INCREASE. I have now researched the recent sale price of properties adjoining mine. All have DECREASED in sale price from the previous evaluation. In addition. Burke county which adjoins Caldwell County has just evaluated at a 15% DECREASE overall because of the depression and recent sale prices declining. The republikan kommunist kommissioners are raising taxes aorund 30% through a fraudlent re valuation scam.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, I agree the days of free enterprise is dwindling quickly. As I told someone this morning there's 3 sides to every political issue, the dems's side, the repubs' side and the truth. What this country needs is a healthy does of the truth and the truth is, our government is killing this country economically from within. I don't lay the blame on just one party, it's all of them even up to the POTUS. You speak of lobbyists, I researched yesterday and you can't flip a coin between which party uses more. I pay my taxes, pay on time and I do grouch, but hey, I just grouch; however, I don't blame anyone for moving to another country to keep their money they worked for to avoid paying off debts people like you and I didn't make, but the politicians in D.C. did. Kind of damned if you do and damned if you don't. Caymans Islands are the only safe haven for people moving their money.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36652 Feb 20, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
sweetie don't tell people your a psychopath just because you sign in sweetie.
Hey, what happened "Chess", I'll have to report to topix, that my picture is gone. I want Winchester back!

Location hidden

#36653 Feb 20, 2013
Ohhhh, I forgot, that when fake, ahole, people post under someone else, they can't sign in, they just look stupid. Hello stupid.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36654 Feb 20, 2013
TSF wrote:
You get nailed in other ways than just income on capital gains and earned income. Caldwell just sent out re evaluations averaging for my properties around 28% INCREASE. I have now researched the recent sale price of properties adjoining mine. All have DECREASED in sale price from the previous evaluation. In addition. Burke county which adjoins Caldwell County has just evaluated at a 15% DECREASE overall because of the depression and recent sale prices declining. The republikan kommunist kommissioners are raising taxes aorund 30% through a fraudlent re valuation scam.
<quoted text>
It's definitely still a buyers' market. We sold our house in the summer and actually the sale value had decreased about 24%; however, my property taxes had increased and I'm not certain how much but the realtor said even with the decrease in sale value due to the economy, my county had definitely had the hoe handle after me. They'll get it by crook or hook. TSF, I know sometimes I don't always understand Taxpayer, but when I give his posts a really good look, he's not too off about a lot of things. When he speaks of our property really not being our property, he's right, as you said today and he's pointed this out, we don't have much a free enterprise system left, we can't even get on this computer and have a discussion without the contents being monitored, and now this we can come in your house and make sure your guns are secure crap being thrown around and Obama giving reminders that he "can" use drones on citizens in this country, it's not only your kommissioners that might be leaning toward communism, I think the whole country is going to end up in it and not know what hit them. It has been and will be a gradual process. When people tell me to go ahead and leave and run away from America, I'm not ashamed to leave because I see what, if nothing turns around can happen to this country, so I intend to leave before I'm stricken by a drone ordered by the POTUS for whatever the reason of the day is. I'm proud to be an American, but not so proud of America.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#36657 Feb 20, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah TEW, don't stay gone so long.
Been exremely busy.....I check in and read between the spam post but have not had time to really post back and forth.

Location hidden

#36658 Feb 20, 2013
LENOIR —Caldwell County updated its assessments of what all property in the county is worth, but most property owners won’t see a large increase in the assessed value.

The overall value countywide is projected to increase by 5 percent, with larger increases more likely in the north toward Blowing Rock, Tax Administrator Monty Woods said. Property owners in the southern part of the county, nearer Catawba County, may see virtually no increase in value. Owners can file an appeal of their reappraisal within 30 days of receiving notice of the new assessed value.

“Overall, we are projected to be about 5 percent over from our prior re-evaluation in 2005,” Woods said.“But if we get a lot of appeals, that may go down. There’s a lot of properties that have gone up, there’s a lot that have gone down, and there’s a lot that have stayed the same, sort of flat, sort of static.”

State law requires that counties reassess property value at least once every eight years. That gave the county a deadline of Jan. 1, 2013.

A reappraisal originally was scheduled to take effect in January 2005, but the Caldwell County Board of Commissioners voted to postpone it – largely because the local economy was sluggish.

Such postponements by counties became more frequent as the recession took hold, said Ken Joyner, a lecturer at the UNC School of Government and a former tax administrator.

“Statewide, it’s been a common occurrence, given this last cycle for counties where the economy changed so much,” Joyner said.
http://www.newstopic.net/news/local/x67045446...
Can you not "contest" the assessments? I agree with you, given the economy here. Second reason I'm moving.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36659 Feb 20, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Been exremely busy.....I check in and read between the spam post but have not had time to really post back and forth.
LBJ was the best president in years, you communist!

Location hidden

#36660 Feb 20, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
This forum is keeping Hormel in business with all the spam on here!!:) Stop in and give us a shout out every now and then.

Location hidden

#36661 Feb 20, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> LBJ was the best president in years, you communist!
Lu, needs to smack you around for that comment Waco!! If you don't know better she does and BTW, what years are you speaking of??

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36662 Feb 20, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lu, needs to smack you around for that comment Waco!! If you don't know better she does and BTW, what years are you speaking of??
EVERY YEAR!! LBJ was a GREAT MAN, you Yankees just don't know no better!haaaa!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wadesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double homicide in Marshville any clue who it m... (Aug '12) 14 hr willow bass 20
Draft Pinky Marsh for County Commissioner 16 hr Buck Stubbs 1
NC principal under investigation for allegedly ... (May '14) Dec 22 Why Not 13
Hi Neighbors! Dec 21 indianaheart 10
Town Manager Amanda Reid (Mar '14) Dec 18 fmj 53
Pinky Marsh (Feb '14) Dec 17 pinky marsh 73
Speed trap is working Dec 16 Hernando 1
Wadesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wadesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wadesboro News, Events & Info