First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John monroe

Fort Worth, TX

#26 Mar 2, 2013
I have had a lot of repeat business from personal friends that are what you consider gypsies or Irish travellers to be honest there is some bad apples in there tree but most of them are hard working people like the rest of us and you are so ignorant to just talk about there bad jobs no one ever brings out the good deads it's just shamefull to think America has become such a selfish racist country just open your local phonebook and 90% of your local contractors are indeed thease people you hate if anyone is a scam artist it's your gas stations govorment even the police are getting scammed football players get a ball thrown at them an get millions of dollars police officers get bullets shot at them an get nothing but a pat on the back and a small pay check as well as our wonderfull military get done even worse so who is scamming who and think before you go about critetsizing people you don't no
Citizen

Matthews, NC

#27 Mar 3, 2013
Ever heard of punctuation John??

Words just become incoherent rambling without it.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#28 Mar 3, 2013
Citizen wrote:
Well, he IS from Texas.
Jim smith

Monroe, NC

#31 Apr 11, 2013
Probably the Anderson brothers ?
Jim smith

Monroe, NC

#32 Apr 11, 2013
If it acts and walks like a duck probably is one go to Boggs paving and get a quote.
These texans are felons. Contact Boggs paving for all ur paving needs.
Jim smith

Monroe, NC

#33 Apr 11, 2013
I recommend BOGGS PAVING COMPANY .
In Monroe, North Carolina.
Proverbs Woman

Asheboro, NC

#34 May 28, 2013
Call 911 everytime! Just say NO to door-to-door solicitors everytime. They will have you move your cars and go in your house & steal cash, personal info for identity fraud, etc. If we all start making reports the paper trail will allow these thieves to be caught. The saddest part is they usually target the elderly.
Mrs Selma Edwards

Marshville, NC

#35 May 28, 2013
They come around here axing all kine of personal question. If they see they not going to get you to bite on there great deal they axe who live in such and such house. They just trying to set up the next con. If you tell them then they go there and say you sent them. Old nasty white man all greasy and dirty tole me Ivory Johnson who live on the next street sent him to check my heat pump. I said wait a minute and close and lock the door with him standing on the porch. I called Ivory and she said he come up there and they tole him they had a new heat pump under warranty. So then he axe her who live in older houses than hers and she give out my name. I heared him talking so I ran out the door and he was getting tools out right there in front of my heat pump. I tole him to leave right then or I would call the Polese. He tried to act all friendly and I tole him I would get my gun if he didn't get gone right then.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#36 May 28, 2013
Jim smith wrote:
I recommend BOGGS PAVING COMPANY .
In Monroe, North Carolina.
ROFLMAO! Boggs is as dirty as one can come LOL! I work in construction & know them VERY well!
marshville resident

Indian Trail, NC

#37 May 28, 2013
My neighbors were told that they were getting recycled pavement. It was honest, but it's not worth a dime. Gravel looks better adn holds up better, too. After only about three or four years these driveways are a mess!
Ken

Matthews, NC

#38 May 29, 2013
BEWARE OF THE GODFREY'S ALSO.... TOOK PEOPLES MONEY AND DID NOT DELIVER ORDERS MADE AT STALLING'S SALVAGE... NOW TRYING TO OPEN ANOTHER BUSINESS IN MARSHVILLE... TAMMY AND BARRY NOT HONEST PEOPLE... SO SAD YOU HAVE TO ROB OTHERS.....
Big minge

United States

#39 Jul 22, 2013
Big kory wrote:
You know you don't have to think that everyone's a scam artist but if you pay for a good job you expect a good job but if you pay half price you get half done job it's not who does it it's what u pay don't go cheap on driveway or home inproment work
suvin dinlos haul my cory
Harrison boy

United States

#40 Jul 22, 2013
Y'all are races about gypsys that's no different then anybody esle
john hamhock

Matthews, NC

#41 Jul 23, 2013
Ken wrote:
BEWARE OF THE GODFREY'S ALSO.... TOOK PEOPLES MONEY AND DID NOT DELIVER ORDERS MADE AT STALLING'S SALVAGE... NOW TRYING TO OPEN ANOTHER BUSINESS IN MARSHVILLE... TAMMY AND BARRY NOT HONEST PEOPLE... SO SAD YOU HAVE TO ROB OTHERS.....
Is that what is happening down at the end of Main St where stegalls was years ago?
Robin j marxs

Fort Wayne, IN

#42 Jan 10, 2014
Its just like anything else u bring your car to the mechanic to find you owe more .its jus how business works now adays .....u cant even find a gd politican nolong sumthing as simple as a driveway guy .
Robin j marxs

Fort Wayne, IN

#43 Jan 10, 2014
Evrybdy wants to come down on these paving guys and point fingers .like i said earlier its jus like anythng else people in hood selling drugs ti kids or schools getn shot up the worlds jus getin crasy ..but when u look at society who is the criminals REALLY
Nmh3

Barberton, OH

#44 Feb 11, 2014
Barbara Knox wrote:
They got my hairdresser. They used the old "We are working on a job close by and just happen to have a truckload of asphalt left over. We can do your driveway cheaply". They scraped her driveway then put down a thin layer of dark gray looking stuff that might be part ground up asphalt along with some sealer. Then they spread the rocks they had scraped up over the top and rolled it with a roller machine. It looks pretty good but it's thin and already coming apart on the edges. I don't know what they charged but they were gone in a flash. She likes her new driveway and hopes it will hold together but knows it probably won't last but a few years.
ever here of a sales pitch get off the bandwagon
Nmh3

Barberton, OH

#45 Feb 11, 2014
Citizen wrote:
ever here shut the f... Up
Nmh3

Barberton, OH

#46 Feb 11, 2014
Beth wrote:
All the paving scammers are the same,they always say there is only a few bad onesand the rest are good lol,BS They are all crooks just trying to empty your pocketbook!I know because my neighbors and i just spent about 55k with these guys who wont answer the phone now!But the law has there eye on them and wil get them soon:)
hey Beth that's what you get for not going with a local ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wadesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr Waco 59,692
accident near Forest Hills School 11 hr luvnut 2
Editer of Home newspaper 11 hr luvnut 4
Pinky Marsh (Feb '14) Thu luvnut 8
Randy Travis' name no longer on 'Welcome to Mar... Thu PawPaw Godwin 21
Do it yourself teeth whitening (May '10) Sep 17 Grandma 22
Too many ads on Topix (Dec '13) Sep 15 Matthew E 6
•••
•••
•••

Wadesboro Jobs

•••
•••