Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

The roof was leaking the other night and rainwater was getting on the amps and electrical equipment (and the people too). I heard they had a inspector come out and he told them they had to fix it or shut the doors.
Marshville Citizen 19

Indian Trail, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Like I figured at the time--they should have used their insurance money from the windstorm damage to restore the building, rather than putting on the new facade.
charles

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Conrad Easter repoed back the building from Lynn Godwin. Now it is going to be a store again.
Reader

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

charles wrote:
Conrad Easter repoed back the building from Lynn Godwin. Now it is going to be a store again.
What planet are you from? That's ridiculous.
Doubtful

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Very doubtful that ANYTHING Lynn Godwin owned/owns has EVER been repossessed! That is just dump for anybody to think that! Mr. Godwin is a wonderful gentlemen and I think most people have nothing but the utmost respect for him.
charles

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

I did not mean to say Mr Godwin could not pay Conrad for the building just was saying he is going to take control of the place since Mr. Godwin is sick. He will open it back up as a country store again.
Doubtful

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Well then repoed definitely was not the right word to use. Thanks for clearing up what you meant. As you can see, it ruffled my tailfeathers!
Another Reader

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

charles wrote:
I did not mean to say Mr Godwin could not pay Conrad for the building just was saying he is going to take control of the place since Mr. Godwin is sick. He will open it back up as a country store again.
Conrad is a mean-spirited old bully that just tries to control everything. Hope you didn't actually believe he was taking it over.
Gert

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Ha ha!! I needed a good laugh. I had fun reading this. The only post that has any truth in it is the post by "Doubtful". Thanks for the laughs! Ya'll crack me up!
Gert

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Looks like some more truth just showed up in Another Reader's post.

Since: Apr 13

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

The Old Hargett Store has reopened. It is owned by Mr. Lynn Godwin. The store is open Mon - Sat for business. The Bluegrass Jam is every Tuesday night at 7:00. Great entertainment! Sandhills Cowboy Church meets there on Thursday nights and on Sunday mornings.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wadesboro Discussions

Search the Wadesboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr Delinger 55,935
Do it yourself teeth whitening (May '10) Thu luvnut 21
outdoor art Thu luvnut 2
STD epidemic Thu luvnut 8
Editer of Home newspaper Wed whowhat 2
welcome signs Jul 20 luvnut 7
Lt Matt is now Chief Matt Jul 16 Insider 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wadesboro Jobs

•••