Is she the chick who dated Dakota?
joe

United States

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Yeah why?
Just concerned

Tucker, GA

#8 Mar 12, 2013
She broke his little heart, but he was on pills and running with trouble makers. He was stealing shit from a couple of my buddy's. maybe he will grow up
kristen

Tucker, GA

#9 Mar 14, 2013
Thank you! Yes he is a loser and a piece of shit who will never amount to anything and not to mention the asshole has been Harassing me ever since,including slashing my tires! I'm so glad I got away from him I've moved on to someone way better who actually respects me. If only he would leave me alone..
Just concerned

United States

#10 May 10, 2013
He will probably always bother you just because he is misarble piece of lying shit. Stole shit from his mom and blamed it on one of my buddy's. which is in trouble now with the law. But that's his fault he was messing with Dakota and that stupid little Laura chick. She is trash maybe her and Dakota can hang out there just a like!!!!!!!!!, your way to good for that pot head, plus his a lyeing little bastard to boot. When I found him I'm goin to break his other leg.hes no better than the ones he hangs out with. He talks to make his self feel good.
kristen

Princeton, IN

#11 May 14, 2013
Exactly. Thank you. All he hangs out with is with trashy losers just like himself,
jim

Tucker, GA

#12 Jun 9, 2013
I also heard she likes it in the butt
kristen

Radcliff, KY

#13 Jun 10, 2013
That would be a negative. Don't believe everything you hear and if you do then your stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waddy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Beth N 151,873
Best football players to graduate WHHS (Sep '11) 27 min WHang Hillary 89
ky retirement system retire/rehire 31 min WHang Hillary 41
matt bevin, end corruption! 1 hr END CORRUPTION NOW 4
marvin coles (Aug '12) 1 hr They Laifed and L... 20
Sandy Miller 1 hr Wikileaks 5
Matt bevins fold the cards 1 hr END CORRUPTION NOW 370

Waddy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waddy Mortgages