sing praise of Obama
Parents for Obama

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2013
what wonderful lil chilrens singing a happy song about Brother Barry our great and dear leader this should be sung in every school
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Wondering

Frankfort, KY

#3 Feb 19, 2013
In three years his term will be over then what? Well, according to you he's just like Hitler so I guess he's not going anywhere and will take over and put undesirables in camps for ethnic cleansing? Yes, that's what for us normal people believe as well.

P.s. don't procreate please, I think your idiocy is enough and spawning wouldn't be fair to the future idiot.
Parents for Obama

United States

#4 Feb 19, 2013
the song praising obama is what I'm promoting I don't agree with the insinuation of the video's creator that Obama is like Hitler. Obama is doing all he can to make America great again after 8 years of squander and war brought on by the rebuican party
Insane

Frankfort, KY

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Are you nuts? Obama has done nothing "great" during his term. He has been very devisive and doesn't attempt compromise. the man is out to turn our country into a third world ghost town. His father fought imperialism in Kenya, he is now doing the same in the US. I hope everyone who voted for him is happy when gas is $5+, and we are waiting in lines for bread. Thanks.
tax payer

Frankfort, KY

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Insane wrote:
Are you nuts? Obama has done nothing "great" during his term. He has been very devisive and doesn't attempt compromise. the man is out to turn our country into a third world ghost town. His father fought imperialism in Kenya, he is now doing the same in the US. I hope everyone who voted for him is happy when gas is $5+, and we are waiting in lines for bread. Thanks.
Waiting in line for bread? Why because the prices of grain have gotten higher? Or because Obama took over a country that was messes up from president Oil... I mean Bush. So everything he has tried hasn't worked, but some things he HAS done ALREADY have either already proved effective. Bush did not do ANYTHING but start wars, blowing up buildings and starting this gas/oil crisis. Now shut up and go blame yourself.
tax payer

Frankfort, KY

#7 Feb 21, 2013
tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>Waiting in line for bread? Why because the prices of grain have gotten higher? Or because Obama took over a country that was messes up from president Oil... I mean Bush. So everything he has tried hasn't worked, but some things he HAS done ALREADY have either already proved effective. Bush did not do ANYTHING but start wars, blowing up buildings and starting this gas/oil crisis. Now shut up and go blame yourself.
* a mess
tax payer

Frankfort, KY

#8 Feb 21, 2013
Wow sorry for the errors lol..
J J Bean

Louisville, KY

#9 Feb 22, 2013
The "CLIFF" is only seven days away! Watch what the Republicans do.... Good ole Mitch and bone head Bohner are going to have to backpedel again or face taking the BLAME for cripling this country.

Since: May 10

Pleasureville, KY

#10 Feb 22, 2013
Parents for Obama wrote:
what wonderful lil chilrens singing a happy song about Brother Barry our great and dear leader this should be sung in every school
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
You been drinking the Kool Aid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waddy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Pat Henry 151,663
Brian Hockensmith-Actor? 34 min Crime Spotter 7
Stepdads and stepdaughters 36 min DANG 22
Justin Hendershot 44 min Close 3
Disgusting Smirk CALEB DAY 1 hr Hate A Thief 1
Politicians/FPD cover up 1 hr Tim Childers 7
wanted: jeff cummins if anyone sees him call th... (Dec '09) 1 hr wtf 23

Waddy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waddy Mortgages