blonde in drive thru at lil caesars

blonde in drive thru at lil caesars

Posted in the Waddy Forum

XXX

United States

#1 Sep 19, 2012
Hot blonde was looking good, what's her name?
OhIdo

Wayland, MI

#2 Sep 21, 2012
XXX wrote:
She's like 5'3 long blonde hair? I think its Brittany.
Blondie

United States

#3 Sep 21, 2012
XXX wrote:
No thanks perv and I will call law if you approach me
Nope

Frankfort, KY

#4 Sep 21, 2012
Why didn't you say something in person?
Just ruined your chance by asking on here, bud.
If you can't do it in person, you're either an insecure virgin or there is something repulsive about you. Learn to talk to women, lose weight, fix your teeth, bathe, or whatever you need to do b/c this isn't going to work out for you.
yes

Newport, KY

#5 Sep 23, 2012
Nope wrote:
Why didn't you say something in person?
Just ruined your chance by asking on here, bud.
If you can't do it in person, you're either an insecure virgin or there is something repulsive about you. Learn to talk to women, lose weight, fix your teeth, bathe, or whatever you need to do b/c this isn't going to work out for you.
No that's dumb. Online is just easier! Heck I do all of my meeting online :) just bc someone doesn't go over to them in person doesn't mean they are ugly or anything. I'm a good looking guy and see quite a few girls always looking. But I'm just not comfortable going up to a stranger I don't know
prettytoo

Mishawaka, IN

#6 Sep 23, 2012
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
No that's dumb. Online is just easier! Heck I do all of my meeting online :) just bc someone doesn't go over to them in person doesn't mean they are ugly or anything. I'm a good looking guy and see quite a few girls always looking. But I'm just not comfortable going up to a stranger I don't know
If u cute the girl will be as shy as you are. Nothing makes me dumb liike a cute boy tryin to holler. LOL. Online :p and on topix? Holler @ her @ work and pretend like this sint you on here! Ill be chckin u out next time I see ya! Cutie. LOL
bigboi

Chicago, IL

#8 Sep 23, 2012
I think the one with dark hair and glasses is hot. What's her name? She's always real friendly when I go in there.
herfriend

Mishawaka, IN

#9 Sep 23, 2012
lol wrote:
who would even talk to that ugly slut brittney or her druggie friend emily?
Slut? Brittney? No she's not she's a good girl! Who with then?
Blondie

United States

#10 Sep 23, 2012
herfriend wrote:
<quoted text> Slut? Brittney? No she's not she's a good girl! Who with then?
Bibboi just mad cause he got turned down :)
Whats Up

Chicago, IL

#12 Sep 24, 2012
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>No thanks perv and I will call law if you approach me
So does that mean you are the blonde he saw?????

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#13 Sep 24, 2012
Why do idiots think that a female at work is there for them to pick up? The women are there to earn some money not have losers ask them out.
Ad why would a hot blonde want some $9.00 an hour loser, if she is hot she will go out with the $45,000 a year earner
TeijoKhan

Frankfort, KY

#14 Sep 24, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
Why do idiots think that a female at work is there for them to pick up? The women are there to earn some money not have losers ask them out.
Ad why would a hot blonde want some $9.00 an hour loser, if she is hot she will go out with the $45,000 a year earner
Good Call, SP, Beck had a perfect song for these idiots called "Loser."
yes

United States

#15 Sep 24, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
U are dumb. There's nothing wrong with asking someone out anywhere anytime! That's how people meet idiot. U never know when or where u may find someone u like. Plus if the guy is attractive then the girl will say yes.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#16 Sep 24, 2012
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
U are dumb. There's nothing wrong with asking someone out anywhere anytime! That's how people meet idiot. U never know when or where u may find someone u like. Plus if the guy is attractive then the girl will say yes.
Really? Because cornering some one where they have to smile and be nice to you or lose their job is pathetic at best. Do you try to get every pretty female you see? And people meet at social gatherings, bars, through friends, not where they work.
The girls are not working to meet you and being a $8.50 cent an hour loser you do not even understand why you will always be a loser

“There is no god”

War, WV

#17 Sep 24, 2012
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad, a woman has to be nice and smile or lose her only means of support and you think she is in to you. I see arrest in your future
funny

Frankfort, KY

#18 Sep 24, 2012
You know, it is funny how some of you are calling the guys making 9 dollars an hour losers but not the women making the same, so....is the rationale that it is acceptable and maybe even expected for a woman to have a low end job because if she is hot she will marry big but a guy is just a straight up loser if he is hot and makes the same? Guess he can never hope to marry up to a "sugar mamma"? The double standards in society totally crack me up, these boards are great studies for people into psychology,sociology, etc, and by the way this comes from a happily married woman's view point so there is no bias one way or the other-oh and my husband and I make around the sake amount of money, money or jobs never influenced our meeting or dating, we met from having similiar interests and such, dating for money is shallow and will only end you in a loveless relationship or marriage. I wouldn't crack to much on the guy searching to see if the girl was single on here, you find that more and more now, people find it less embarrasing than risk being shot down in person, though I do AGREE that I wouldn't want my name on here either, wasn't wise with that decision since when you mention a name, it could be the Virgin Mary and a troll would show up to say something bad about them, I don't know this girl or guy in question but can understand both sides.
childers

United States

#19 Sep 24, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
I make.well.more than 45,000.....will she go out with.me? I def know how to treat a lady and Im in there often and never seen her. Ill be there on Wednesday and if shes there ill tt her....i don't care....don't know if you don't ask....in person for sure.
yes

United States

#20 Sep 25, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Because cornering some one where they have to smile and be nice to you or lose their job is pathetic at best. Do you try to get every pretty female you see? And people meet at social gatherings, bars, through friends, not where they work.
The girls are not working to meet you and being a $8.50 cent an hour loser you do not even understand why you will always be a loser
Why do u keep saying that? Lol I don't work there. I make way more than that. I have a good job idiot. And if u are too dumb to know...people meet everyday in America at the place they work! It doesn't matter what they are there to do...if a nice, good looking guy asks a girl out then she will say yes no matter where it's at! People go to the grocery to shop and not meet people but people meet there too all the time fool! So like I said just bc she might be there to work doesn't mean she wouldn't welcome talking to a cute guy. Oh and FYI...yes I do always ask out a pretty girl when I see one. Don't care where I'm at. If I see someone I wanna talk to then why pass up the chance?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waddy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Julie cummins 7 min wtf 33
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min Chrome Duqquetto 138,612
black guy maroon caprice 30 min need to no 1
Ban the expo (Jun '11) 1 hr lunatic 15
Joyce 1 hr scott 3
Mike Grimes 3 hr YUP 6
pallets 5 hr smack 4
More from around the web

Waddy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]