Loves Travel stop
Waddygurl

Lexington, KY

#1 Jul 9, 2010
I waited so long for loves to open so i could get a job there. Now I wish I didn't. The manager is a stuck up asshole who acts like he likes you then talks about you behind your back and he has already fired half the crew. It is so stressful if I didnt need the money I would leave before he fires me. If it wasnt for Ed the best manager there, I would probably be gone anyway. Maybe they will fire carey and Ed will take his spot.
smartazz

Lexington, KY

#2 Jul 19, 2010
whats the problem with loves. i really like it. i go there everyday. the people seem nice. i might get a job there when my unemployment runs out and if i cant get my disability. i did here that there was a boy selling a little weed out of the shop down in the back. dont know who he is but they said hes there at night. ive been thinking about looking him up when i get my check. hell, that aint bad, probly good for bisness what with them selling chips and stuff.
Waddy

Louisville, KY

#3 Jul 26, 2010
Waddygurl
I doubt that people are getting fired for no reason. Probably some are just quitting on their own. Why would a manager pretend to like any of his employees. It is a business not a popularity contest. Obviously, you are disgruntled for whatever reason and should find other employment. Most people around here are happy to have loves here.
wanttoknow

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Jul 31, 2010
is thier any lot lizards there
hide your stuff

Fair Oaks, IN

#5 Apr 12, 2011
Lori perry is working there and she is a felony for stealing checks and credit cards so they will hire anyone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waddy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pride festival 9 min lol 78
Peg Leg man sucker wtf 1 hr What a catch 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 168,764
Prettiest girls in frankfort, that are not tras... 2 hr Like em mature 10
Put them away 2 hr Just me 9
jennifer vest wilson 3 hr Brandon and Jennifer 2
Heating & Air 3 hr We know its you R... 2

Waddy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waddy Mortgages