Jobsearch

Canton, NY

#1 Apr 4, 2013
Im looking for a local job,can anyone tell me what the Kunoco is like? And the people that work there?
joke

United States

#3 Apr 13, 2013
This place is a joke...went way down hill since Bob Marshall. The employees are rude. They have a child molester in the deli as the manager now because darci Richards apparently had an affair with one of her boss's... i would rather starve then ever step foot in this store! Someone needs to buy it and change it back to the family store it used to be.
Brad

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 17, 2013
The only good thing about this shit hole is the hot chic that works in the deli. And not the toothless wonder. HA!
Big Sister

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 17, 2013
joke wrote:
This place is a joke...went way down hill since Bob Marshall. The employees are rude. They have a child molester in the deli as the manager now because darci Richards apparently had an affair with one of her boss's... i would rather starve then ever step foot in this store! Someone needs to buy it and change it back to the family store it used to be.
What do you mean Ms.K...you was in there just yesterday.Shut yer pie hole you big mouthed B.
yerguy

Fulton, NY

#6 May 29, 2013
what hot girl in the deli
annoyed

Great Barrington, MA

#7 Jun 17, 2013
Yea n the sick bitch always asked abour my kids n tries talking to them..after hearing what she was convicted of she makes my stomach turn
Brad

Utica, NY

#10 Nov 25, 2013
Yet guy.... She doesn't work there anymore. I haven't seen her in a while. She was a brunette. Glasses. Pretty smile. Alyssa maybe? Ashley? Something with an A I think.
Anonymous Yet Not

Lisbon, NY

#11 Nov 27, 2013
Could have been Andrea a couple years back. If blonde then Melissa. There are so many possibilities. Not that important. Right now the hottest person in that store is totally Brad (no homo). He knows it though so it's not going to boost his ego up by much.
disgusted

United States

#12 Apr 22, 2014
joke wrote:
What's the deal with that short miserable Bitch with glasses, the one that works up front with the annoying voice. I thought fat people were supposed to be jolly.
Anonymous Yet Not

Lisbon, NY

#13 Apr 23, 2014
You mean Jamie? She does not have an annoying voice. If anyone does it would be Michael. There are a lot worse voices out there and there's not much that can be done about it unless it was taken care of at an early age by either taking in more testosterone or less estrogen found in products that contain soy.
Also Jamie is probably irritated at other employees or select few individuals which let's face it exists. She also has a lot to do so please remember we all are humans on this world and cannot be robots and be cheerful all the time. I admit we could always try harder which is something I'm trying to work on in my life.
Hmmm

Florence, MA

#14 Apr 29, 2014
I can think of more pressing things to complain about than someone's voice in that place. Let's discuss the employee with long hair that has his own agenda while on the clock there, such as: taking numerous and extremely looong cigarette breaks while his co-workers are swamped, making out in the parking lot with his girlfriend, having long conversations with his friends inside the store, and if you dare interrupt him for actual job-related assistance, you get a sigh and a curt response. Like why would anyone dare expect him to actually do his job, right? Shame on me for asking.
Who Am I

Ogdensburg, NY

#15 Apr 29, 2014
I like the store and no one has treated me bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waddington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Onondaga DA among many named in civil rights su... 3 hr local yokel 68
Left Libertarian / Anarchist study group 3 hr local yokel 10
News Massena residents question use of town land for... 15 hr All talk no action 12
Beware Kocsis boy scam 19 hr granny 6
J&S Contractors (Aug '13) 19 hr scott the weiner 17
New restaurant? 21 hr scott the weiner 29
norwood dpw (Jan '14) Fri norwoodresident 11

Waddington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waddington Mortgages