Are there any GOOD people here in Ogdensburg NY?

Posted in the Waddington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Camillus, NY

#1 Apr 2, 2012
Is there anyone left who's not a skank or scumbag?
Oburg

Ogdensburg, NY

#2 Apr 3, 2012
There are alot of good people left you just have to weed thru all the scumbags to find them
WhatThe

Gloversville, NY

#3 Apr 3, 2012
I heard BrendaEllsworth is good at:

Swallowing

Tossing Salad
WhatThe

United States

#4 Apr 3, 2012
I heard BrendaTheSkankEllsworth is good @

Swallowing

Tossing salad
forgiven

Ogdensburg, NY

#5 Apr 3, 2012
look at yourself curious,, you look like an idiot asking a stupid question like that..LOL, anyway yes there is many of us who are good people who are from the burg, unlike yourself if you like posting so much on this site, well........ we get an idea of what kind of person you are... LOOK your the one who posted skank or scumbag!!!!
Yes there are

Gouverneur, NY

#6 Apr 14, 2012
There are good people here, unfortunately the entire town is plagued with low lifes that take over. This is not the same town in which I grew up in. I just moved back here from Virginia and I am seriously thinking of packing up and moving again.
pick me

Gouverneur, NY

#7 Apr 15, 2012
I am
frankman O AKA FRO

Washington, DC

#8 Oct 28, 2012
ya there are a lot of good people. The individuals that posted are looking in the wrong places.
nonya

Worcester, MA

#9 Oct 29, 2012
You are not going to find them on this trashy site and if we were to name a few the topix trolls would just run them down anyway. Definately wrong place to ask that question, lol.
lololol

Biloxi, MS

#10 Apr 2, 2013
none of them are on topix lol
jon amo

Ogdensburg, NY

#11 Apr 3, 2013
look for me im a stud
Hah

Ogdensburg, NY

#12 Apr 3, 2013
Right? You're not going to find good people in the burg on this site. People who don't know what life is about is wasting their time on this pathetic site. Go do something more useful. I'm guessing you don't deserve a good person anyways if you're even on here at all reading/asking questions and shit. I'm only looking around this site because I heard one of my good friends name was being thrown around on one of these fucking stupid topics, thought maybe I'd find their name in this one.. seen how it was about good people. Lol.
Samio

Saranac Lake, NY

#13 Apr 3, 2013
Of course there are good people, its just people love the drama of other peoples lives. Its human nature.
funny

Oswego, NY

#14 Apr 6, 2013
no because even the cops r takeing drugs and money from the people they arrest and keeping it for themself
piggyhater

Newton Center, MA

#15 May 14, 2013
maybe 5 percent of ogdensburg but they stay in there house so ull never find them. but stay away from druggie skank baby thief n welfare abuser kimmy smith n dannie dominie n justin overton.
freedom

Fulton, NY

#16 May 15, 2013
Justin needs to get away from her and he will be much better off. She brings everyone around her down.I hope he realizes that and stays away from her and all her problems and drama. I hope he finds someone better that makes him not want to be anywhere near her or talk to her. I hope they make him forget all about that pig and he will have a happy life.
LOL

Sutton, MA

#17 May 15, 2013
Nope just STD queefers and drug addicts and child molesters

Since: May 13

Ogdensburg, NY

#18 May 16, 2013
forgiven wrote:
look at yourself curious,, you look like an idiot asking a stupid question like that..LOL, anyway yes there is many of us who are good people who are from the burg, unlike yourself if you like posting so much on this site, well........ we get an idea of what kind of person you are... LOOK your the one who posted skank or scumbag!!!!
Says the person replying to this sort of post. Topix is for asking questions for local area's, not just in Ogdensburg, but in many other areas around the nation.

It's okay though, I'm sure you'll start understanding things more when your older <3

Ogdensburg, NY

#19 May 16, 2013
Hah wrote:
Right? You're not going to find good people in the burg on this site. People who don't know what life is about is wasting their time on this pathetic site. Go do something more useful. I'm guessing you don't deserve a good person anyways if you're even on here at all reading/asking questions and shit. I'm only looking around this site because I heard one of my good friends name was being thrown around on one of these fucking stupid topics, thought maybe I'd find their name in this one.. seen how it was about good people. Lol.
You know this post itself is a contradiction? By your own logic, your insulting yourself. Also trying to use the excuse "I'm only here because of so and so, or this thing, or that thing". Yeah, good job with that one. So "LOL" to you as well.

Ogdensburg, NY

#20 May 16, 2013
You can find some good people on this site, so long as you ask the right questions, and you know, do a little looking into the people who you are talking with. The site itself is decent for talking to other local people, but honestly the Ogdensburg Topix is rather flooded with people who are upset about who had sex with who, who is doing what drugs, or just top of the mill bad mouthing one another in a fit of adolescent or immature rage.

Or you have the typical people on here that go "LOL ur posting hur man u r scum lolololol" or something along those lines.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waddington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massena man sentenced to prison for cocaine sale 4 min jackie 29
Is European Radical Right-Wing Camp a Trojan Ho... 10 min consprracy theory 3
Merry Christmas Massena 49 min Santa 8
Jeremy Clough & Sam Clough/Murray 3 hr lol 2
Norwood man charged with unauthorized use of a ... 4 hr finally caught him 3
Review: Seaway Diner & Smokehouse (Jun '14) Nov 28 I know u 8
Madrid man charged with harassment Sep '14 Fellow Classmate 83
Waddington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web