Next Last
just wondering

Johnsonville, NY

#23 Mar 12, 2013
he sure has gone to ground. don't hear anything
biggerthingstowo rryabout

Syracuse, NY

#24 Mar 13, 2013
The "chief" all you losers are bashing is not the chief anymore FYI. He's also not gay. He's been married and has a child. So keep his name out of your mouths. And if all of you whiners have a problem with him or any of the other members supposedly being "drugged" and "drunk" when saving YOUR house from a fire or saving YOUR family members life, why haven't any of you gone to the town hall and complained?? Wait, I know why- because none of you stupid f*ckers have the balls. And i know for a fact that not EVERY volunteer does drugs/drinks. Get over it. Quit addressing your petty problems on here where it's not going to be resolved and do something about it if you're sooo concerned.
Huh

Frankfort, NY

#25 Nov 5, 2016
Drug testing wrote:
All these people in the fire department are always drunk and all pilled up when they go to fires. They all need to be drug tested before they go. They wouldn't have anyone to go put the fire out. As people of the town I think that drug testing should be done once a month and if you have been drinking you shouldn't go at all.
These comments are so wrong . Waddington has good Volunteer Fireman. bashing with comments is pitifully lazy....get out there and go get trained to keep a community fire department going........walk in their shoes and you don't even know the correct name of the current chief......don't group them ALL in the class you described as drunks and drugged. Many have been in the dept for years......and do a damn good job.
Calijo

United States

#26 Nov 14, 2016
Who passed away in the recent fire so sad heard it was henrys wife

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waddington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John D Michaud III for Town Historian (Feb '12) 12 hr I 7 yo amherst st... 65
massena 1859 time capsule opened with no media 13 hr lonely mom 6
News North Country Broadband activates fiber to home... 19 hr whatevs 5
War with North Korea coming Wed Local 3
mike martin/lanning (Dec '12) Dec '16 Buck 45
mike jones (Oct '16) Oct '16 ... 1
jen oshier (May '14) Oct '16 Autumn 5

Waddington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance