LOL

Fulton, NY

#1 Feb 20, 2013
any body else notice that age difference seems to mean nothing in the town of waddington ? pathetic nobody in that town has any morals
Pathetic

Ilion, NY

#2 Feb 28, 2013
Some nasty pathetic and desperate for attention people out there for sure!!
uh

Star Lake, NY

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Because two people want to be together they're "desperate for attention"? I think that describes you two with this post. Just because you probably can't get a dog to look at you, doesn't mean you have to talk shit about others relationships. Get a life.
LOL

Fulton, NY

#4 Mar 6, 2013
can name at least 6 couples in that town that are at least 15 yrs a part and fcked up you are probs one of them if you are defending it. sick.
Sorry

New Hartford, NY

#5 Mar 6, 2013
LOL wrote:
can name at least 6 couples in that town that are at least 15 yrs a part and fcked up you are probs one of them if you are defending it. sick.
It they are both legal adults I would say it is none of your business. You must have some of your own problems to worry about right??
uh

Star Lake, NY

#6 Mar 7, 2013
I'm not even from Waddington, and my significant other is only 2 years older than me. So nice try.
hmmm

Saranac Lake, NY

#7 Oct 24, 2013
how about tammy and the old guy who owns the waddington golf course. He is 70 and she is not 40. He is a old drunk
ABC

Chicago, IL

#8 Oct 24, 2013
Seriously, if you are in your late 30's or older...I think you can date an old man if you damn well please, or a younger man at that even! Get a grip...once your an adult your an adult! Move on and quit being so ignorant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waddington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lowering taxes 22 hr Work for free 3
PellaPunks Sat PellaPusher 2
NY Post article: "Dying towns like Massena" Sat Bill 6
News Lack of disposal site for brush, leaves concern... Sat whom1 2
Cars Fri Go blue 1
mike martin/lanning (Dec '12) Dec '16 Buck 45
Waddington fire (Nov '12) Nov '16 Calijo 24

Waddington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance