Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

What is going on at hospital? Word on the street is that the nurse's retirement is being taken away. There are members of that board that are getting NYS pensions. Is it good for them but not for the nurses?
Where is Mr Fahd's junket this spring? Las Vegas again with certain board members?
Sad !!
Sorry sorrycharlie

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

sorrycharlie wrote:
What is going on at hospital? Word on the street is that the nurse's retirement is being taken away. There are members of that board that are getting NYS pensions. Is it good for them but not for the nurses?
Where is Mr Fahd's junket this spring? Las Vegas again with certain board members?
Sad !!
If you are going to speak on the subject at least get your facts right. Otherwise you make the situation worse.
hate junkies

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

I still think they should drug test everyone in the billing dept. why should we be supporting a bunch of druggies. Nothing like having a junkie handle your financial matters. I hate living in Massena. all the fat nasty pigs run everything. and now all the fat nasty pigs are crying because their wallets are hurting. Join the fUcKing club. Everyone is broke! and now you can get off your high horses and join the rest of us
No donations

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

when i see what he(Fahd)makes even more then the Gov of NY dont call for donations.Sad
no kidin

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Got a hangnail? Ship him to Burlington. Got a sniffle? Ship her to Syracuse. Need a stent? Ship him to Fletcher-Allen. Have a serious surgical issue? Ship her to Syracuse. Have major medical insurance and you are visiting someone there? Pull your pants down and spread your cheeks, because it seems like the only thing MMH is any good for is sticking a camera up your ass. And the only thing Fraud is good for is sticking it up very single taxpayer in Massena's ass. Now they are talking privatization. They tried it before with the North Country Physician's Organization. But they all got greedy. Let's watch now. How is it that the CEO of MMH makes more money than a seated United States Senator? With better perks no less? It's time to wake up and smell the feces.
really

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

hey .....listen......its not about the money....it should be about the people.....lets work this out. but Charles makes too much for a small town hospital. can anyone get a comparable from like burlington or Syracuse or . weven saranac or ogdensburg so we can compare
no kidin

East Northport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Yeah... his dick is only three inches long. And that should be on his resume. Maybe then he would earn what he is worth. For a short dick clock-sucker like him, he should be pushing carts at sprawl-mart. His best luck has been to do it to a sucker town like Massena who doesn't question his credentials or his performance. Anywhere else, he would have been shit canned a long time ago.
Question

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Is it true that a board member stated that the nurses needed to be taken down a peg hence getting rid of their pension?
no kidin

East Northport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Question wrote:
Is it true that a board member stated that the nurses needed to be taken down a peg hence getting rid of their pension?
You are correct. Sadly so. They all have vested interests. Look around you. Are you blind?
heres another point

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Mmh has hired an outside billing company once again. Wth is wrong with that department. Do the work. Years ago they were way behind and hired an outside company and lost tons of money but got back on track and had a profit a big profit each month. Now behind again so let's take retirement away from employees. How wrong is that when they are depending on that. Alot are close to retirement and now will struggle. But don't forget Fahd. He keeps taking a bigger raise and all the extra perks. It's bull. He makes way to much for small town Massena. Half the time you can't find any management they are running roads on company time. Here's a thought weed out the management. Most are only taking up space anyway.
tmi

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

heres another point wrote:
Mmh has hired an outside billing company once again. Wth is wrong with that department. Do the work. Years ago they were way behind and hired an outside company and lost tons of money but got back on track and had a profit a big profit each month. Now behind again so let's take retirement away from employees. How wrong is that when they are depending on that. Alot are close to retirement and now will struggle. But don't forget Fahd. He keeps taking a bigger raise and all the extra perks. It's bull. He makes way to much for small town Massena. Half the time you can't find any management they are running roads on company time. Here's a thought weed out the management. Most are only taking up space anyway.
Amen!
another point

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

yes, weed out management.....get rid of some of the top heavy administration.....too many nurses in administrative jobs and not enough experienced nurses to know what they are doing!!!!!!!!! a salaried person gets one salary, no matter how many hours they work...not at mmh...they get overtime pay..check it out....so many reasons why mmh is losing money....fahd needs to get the hell out...he is not worried about losing nys retirement..he has his years in. now that they have docs on the payroll they cannot afford to pay nys retirement...the retirement system, i am sure was a perk...if they take it away...the docs leave...mmh is a shithole anyways....if you are not sick when you get there, you will be when you leave....sue beaulieu is just taking up space...paying off her son's college loans and then getting to hell out...let her go now....she could not find her way out of a paper bag...go visit admin on a fri afternoon and see who is there......can't tell me that those secretaries take the time off their time cards.....or they get 10 weeks vacation..kim truax and betty smith think their shit does not stink.....oh yes it does!!!!!!!
hmmmm

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

I believe it is time to go after all public employees. They should have to pay their own insurance and retirement. No one in the private sector gets all those benefits.
fahd paid too much

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

heres another point wrote:
you are 100% correct - esp. regarding fahd. if he knew the shape the hopsital was in, how, morally, could he accept a raise?
fahd is overpaid

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

i have heard some compare his wage with other areas. unfortunately those areas are much more economically secure that ours. that is disgusting - and if he is doing such a good job to merit a larger wage - why is the hospital going to hell in a handbasket???
JMM

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

hmmmm wrote:
I believe it is time to go after all public employees. They should have to pay their own insurance and retirement. No one in the private sector gets all those benefits.
I am a nurse for NYS, not MMH though. I make almost $10 an hour less than those at MMH. We have to contribute to our retirement and we keep the health insurance where my hubby works because the cost is one-third what my employer charges. I do however agree that there is alot of fat that can be trimmed. Every admin has an assistant, every assistant has an assistant, etc. just to start with.
JMM

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

As a nurse, I think starting wages at MMH are too high. I went to nursing school to earn a better income for my family, but I am perfectly happy with what I am making. Ican feed my family, put a roof over our heads, and food on the table. Mr Fahd should be ashamed of himself taking that raise. Why build new offices when old ones couldve been remodeled?
For sale

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

The house is on the market. Hope to get it sold before the MMH employees put their homes on the market.
waiting

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

It's on the market but he is waiting for mark broulliette to finish his degree to slip into his position. That's why he signed on for a little longer. Well and of course his outrageous salary that is figured into his retirement. Lol. Sad how things work up there. From janitor on up to CEO. Lol. To bad he forgot where he started!!!
i wonder

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

quote from post # 21 - "It's on the market but he is waiting for mark broulliette to finish his degree to slip into his position. That's why he signed on for a little longer. Well and of course his outrageous salary that is figured into his retirement. Lol. Sad how things work up there. From janitor on up to CEO. Lol. To bad he forgot where he started!!!"

i wonder - how can it be that only a few of us are aware of that? has the board absolutely NO idea? i think not. well, guess who is proverbailly "getting screwed" - uhh-taxpayer???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waddington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deer Hunters Are Stupid (Nov '13) 7 min dock of the bay ... 151
Workplace Bullying Made Simple 13 min iamproof 9
2003 windstar 27 min hmmm 5
Frances Smith and Chuck Woodard 14 hr This is messed up 4
Erin Abelard AKA Lashomb Thu karma 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 College Professor 6,391
Ernest J. LaBaff Industrial Building is dedicated Aug 19 walkerwilliam91 1

Search the Waddington Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Waddington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Waddington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE