Murder for Hire in Frisco
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Problmchild

Mckinney, TX

#22 Sep 5, 2012
concerned wrote:
Hi, Crazy one... are you sure the trial starts this week. It also says on the court docket is starts Sep 10th. Thanks for your help.
Jury was picked today. Trial starts Monday !
Problmchild

Mckinney, TX

#23 Sep 5, 2012
steve wrote:
I was on her Jury pool just yesterday... 73 people. it took them 8 hours to pick the Jury.....
Wonder what happen to the jury earlier this year. Why a new jury pool today? 65 of us and 10.5 hrs later.
disco

Houston, TX

#24 Sep 18, 2012
how crazy
A Collin County Resident

Plano, TX

#25 Jan 14, 2013
brandon wrote:
<quoted text> can you tell me please that story. I talked to craig the night before the incident and talked with him at great lengths about uplifting things to take his mind off of all the court battles. But when he told me he won and why he won I told him there was something potentially wrong with this woman Elizabeth ...it is inhumane for her to be acting and doing the things she does ..she was a danger for her kids so she could be a danger to anyone. I cannot believe she is not in sentenced yet. Do you or anyone know what happened or is happening now with her?
I too met Gunthrie-Nail. She told me a different story too. She said she killed him because he raped her daughter. When she was sentenced 50 years, she was sobbing and crying like she didnt see it coming. To many she came off to be this Christian lady who was always praying and attending Bible studies. She told me she was a sunday school teacher. She even said she's going to appeal. It was like she didnt know what was going on. One moment she was crying then she was smiling as if the judge was joking about the 50 years. "I don't think I will do 50 years." She would say. In denial or mentally ill seems more like it. I am amazed at the true story. I can't believe I sat down with this woman.
JUSTICE

Waco, TX

#26 Feb 12, 2013
On the Case with Paula Zahn/Investigation Discovery is doing a show called "The Day After Christmas" on Sunday, February 17th at 10pm. I did not participate in any interviews.
just want to know

United States

#27 Jan 19, 2014
Does anyone know what High School Mark Bell went to?
suicudaladdictam usent

United States

#28 Mar 17, 2014
concerned wrote:
Hi, Crazy one... are you sure the trial starts this week. It also says on the court docket is starts Sep 10th. Thanks for your help.
if they beat the charges do you think they will come over and get rid of james and fluffy the dog for me. Oh and can you cut the magnus thing its lame and it illudes to the idea that your trying to injure Bil w's girlfriend. And dispite his issues ann has nothing to do with this so watch yourself. One move that direction and things will be done in the push of a button.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking Tue Antonio 1
Noise Ordinance? (Jan '11) Apr 21 Mary ann garcia 2
News It's been 25-years since the siege on the Branc... Apr 20 crotch 1
News Westboro Baptist Church heading to West for fir... (Apr '13) Apr 20 vaginal odor 41
News Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) Apr 11 Steven Spencer 8,870
News Texas burger joint, "Fat Ho", draws big crowds (Apr '11) Apr 7 Joan 28
doug mathis Apr 2 moneywinner 1

Waco Jobs

Personal Finance

Waco Mortgages