Man bites dog, eats dog while high on 'spice'

Jun 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHAS11

A Texas man faces a felony charge after he allegedly bit, killed and ate a housemate's pet dog while high on the synthetic drug "spice." The alleged attack is the latest in the series of violent and bizarre incidents linked to spice, which mimics the effects of marijuana, and bath salts, which mimics cocaine.

Comments
21 - 29 of 29 Comments Last updated Nov 1, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
uncle bs

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you are probably right. Up to the 20 century the wolves were ahead. Now the demonic possessed people are eating more k9s. I can't get to excited about dogs when they are eating aborted human babies. I saw an article that Pepsi was using cells from aborted babies in their soft drinks.

I hope my God comes back soon, and sorts this out....
Been a long time since i logged on, this CANT be the original scarecrow. His posts were intelligent and not muddied by religious fanaticism.
Brims

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

I hope it was an evil dog!.
katieym

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

hi opinion is that is really the drugs , knowing first hand what this spice does. it will really turn a normal person into a lunatic
katieym

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

good luck guys
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Uncles bs....religious fanaticism? Hardly....whether you believe in god or not, biblical prophecy is fulfilling quickly. There is no closing your eyes and pretending it isnt happening.....it is,
hate a rat

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

jjz wrote:
Anyone caught dealing drugs should be put to death. We don,t need those kind of people in our society.
this ^^^^^^^^^ is we-tard-ed......death tho for drugs, ur a idiot, just sayn!!!!!

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

hate a rat wrote:
<quoted text>
this ^^^^^^^^^ is we-tard-ed......death tho for drugs, ur a idiot, just sayn!!!!!
I dont think mentally challenged people use drugs,but most likely losers and stupid people do.
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Something to think about.....

&fe ature=related
bonnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

He thought he was funny ...and the dog bit him back. Thats kind of funny...find yourself biting the dog you got to much time on hands.....www.unversitygpa.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Waco Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Waco Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Waco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE