Ex-McLennan County prosecutor Beth To...

Ex-McLennan County prosecutor Beth Toben headed to Groesbeck

There are 5 comments on the Waco Tribune-Herald story from May 30, 2011, titled Ex-McLennan County prosecutor Beth Toben headed to Groesbeck. In it, Waco Tribune-Herald reports that:

Former McLennan County prosecutor Beth Toben's two-month hiatus from what she describes as her life's calling to help abused children and other crime victims is finished.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Waco Tribune-Herald.

Harlan

United States

#1 Jun 1, 2011
Beth will be missed. Waco got what Thayer vote for. He is a spoiled daddy's boy. Enjoy him.
woewaco

Dallas, TX

#2 Jul 12, 2011
beth toben let over a dozen cases go unsolved in waco and let sex offenders go free she knew was guilty just because she was too lazy to get off her ass and do the footwork i hope she rots in hell she should be charged as an accessory in all of those crimes
Pr0t0col

Ukraine

#3 Feb 29, 2012
woewaco wrote:
beth toben let over a dozen cases go unsolved in waco and let sex offenders go free she knew was guilty just because she was too lazy to get off her ass and do the footwork i hope she rots in hell she should be charged as an accessory in all of those crimes
She and her accomplices should go to prison for prosecuting one man and sending him to jail even though she, and the judge, knew the statute of limitations had long passed. Now that he's out, I suspect the same system that they misused against him is going to judge them and send them to do their own time.
HTCP

Rogers, TX

#4 Feb 16, 2013
She was an amazing DA, she put my father way for over 100 years for molesting a family member. My family owes her! don't ever talk ugly about this wonderful person
ggg

Waxahachie, TX

#5 Apr 16, 2013
This evil bitch had my son put in prison and his shock probation denied. Everyone that knows my son, knows he is innocent of what he was charged with. She needs to be stopped! Waco, count your blessings that she left yall! Now if groesbeck could get rid of her, justice could be served legally!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) 7 hr Baybeh 6,864
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 17 hr Fart Grad 898
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 23 hr Any farts 738
Women Sun DoesntMaTTeRdoeBAE 2
#Legit #pain n #anxiety meds Sun DoesntMaTTeRdoeBAE 2
Pussified Bandidos Jun 22 Fun 70
News What Really Happened in the Waco Motorcycle Gan... Jun 19 The American Amer... 1
More from around the web

Waco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Waco Mortgages