HOT Fair: Beach Boys headline 3-day c...

HOT Fair: Beach Boys headline 3-day concert series featuring variety of musical styles

There are 2 comments on the Waco Tribune-Herald story from Sep 26, 2012, titled HOT Fair: Beach Boys headline 3-day concert series featuring variety of musical styles. In it, Waco Tribune-Herald reports that:

The Heart O' Texas Fair & Rodeo debuts a new concert series Oct. 4 with three national headliners, including 1960s pop icons the Beach Boys.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Waco Tribune-Herald.

Austinite

Austin, TX

#1 Sep 30, 2012
Will they still be playing as Love canned the other members and unless they reach a deal their shows after the dates in Europe are supposed to be cancelled?
buck

AOL

#2 Aug 27, 2013
and the Beach Boys fit the christian forum well don't they LOL
don't get me wrong I like their music

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) 22 hr Baybeh 6,892
Debate: Marijuana - Waco, TX (Aug '10) Aug 19 Flo-Dog 85
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
News 'Homosexual acts' no longer taboo at Baylor? Aug 13 DoesntMaTTeRdoeBAE 13
Waco road test Aug 12 ramyanagarajan 2
How Many People Got Kilt In Your Shoot Out Aug 10 Redneck 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waco Mortgages