Death at MCDC
TrIpLeA

United States

#2 Mar 23, 2013
iHateU2 wrote:
When are they going to tell the people what happened to him. They have to make that public so where and when do we the people get to hear how he died.
I herd he killed himself but what does the report say?
I just winder if the coroner is just as bad as the rest of the good ole boys and not tell how he was really killed.
Just the way the billy bad far butt guards are not going to tell the truth there scared to lose there job and some could be involed in his death.
Where do find the report where we can find out what happened?
I know MCDC wish this would go away but untill we hear the report and give closer then it needs to not be forgoten.
For the spelling police again i do not care my point gets threw so why don't you find something else to wine about like sit out side make sure no body walks threw your grass.

can't you get information on this through public records/at the courthouse?
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

#3 Mar 23, 2013
Excuse me, does "give closer" mean the smae thing as get closure?
abc

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Mar 24, 2013
I was in there when it happened. That guy had been trying to tell the guards something for a couple days but you know they ignore you in there. Also they wasnt checking on him every hour like the law requires them to. They wait til end of shit and sign the log for the whole shift. He hung hisself in the hole. I couldnt actually see in there but as far as i know it was from the smoke detector. I wish i could help you more but you know how that place is. I heard they tried to forge the time of death but idk. Like i said the law requires the cos to check on people in isolation every hour. But they dont! I hope this helps if i was that guys family i would hire an investigator or something that whole jail should be shut down. Its never been right but ever since doug thomas and all his family and friends got hired and promoted it has went to hell.
what

Winchester, KY

#5 Mar 24, 2013
when did this happen?
more details

Versailles, KY

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Who are you talking about and when did it happen?
abc

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Mar 24, 2013
A black guy that killed himself in mcdc around november.
um

United States

#8 Mar 24, 2013
He was white. Not black.
It is

Berea, KY

#9 Mar 24, 2013
Well his family is aware of what happened. I think they are the only ones who need closure. You are just being nosey. If u needed to know the details then you would!
Law Man

Georgetown, KY

#14 Mar 24, 2013
iHateU2 wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why most of them are fat?
Is your ignorant azz tryin' to be a rapper or what. My guess is that you're just ignernt. Please leave town and leave us folks alone. We don't want to arrest yor azz again for bein' STUPID, and payin' for your room and board! Go to hell, or anywhere else where we don't have to pay for your sorry azz!
Curry

Richmond, KY

#17 Mar 24, 2013
if it happened in Nov why all this now? its almost April.
Dollar Dollar

La Vergne, TN

#19 Mar 24, 2013
Well well well
abc

Mount Sterling, KY

#20 Mar 25, 2013
Look little buddy get ur panties out of ur ass and crying all over topix i assumed you started this because you was family or a friend and i told you what i knew just to be nice. Not sure why you asked if i was a guard i dont know if you didnt read it right or if your just a little kid tryin to pick fights on the internet. I hate KEYBOARD WARRIORS!
webster

Richmond, KY

#21 Mar 25, 2013
Law Man wrote:
<quoted text>Is your ignorant azz tryin' to be a rapper or what. My guess is that you're just ignernt. Please leave town and leave us folks alone. We don't want to arrest yor azz again for bein' STUPID, and payin' for your room and board! Go to hell, or anywhere else where we don't have to pay for your sorry azz!
(Ignorant not ignernt)
Ig*no*rant 1.a) having little knowledge, education, or experience; uneducated; inexpierenced b) lacking knowledge 2. caused by or showing lack of knowledge or education.(lol)
just asking

Strongsville, OH

#24 Mar 26, 2013
Maybe if this man's family and all the rest of the people could share their stories they could all get one lawyer to take a case. However there seems to be so many relitives of gaurds on these sights that try to deny that anything goes wrong in there, or let's just put people down to make yourself feel better. All I know for sure is that things happen in there and noone wants to let that get out. Someday we will all meet our maker and you will have to answer for your actions...and GOD will deal with them then.
jane

Greenbrier, AR

#25 Mar 26, 2013
look i have wondered the samething about this young man that died!What was his name an what was he charged with an WHY WHY WHY hasn't something been done aboout this?? I myself have been put in the MCDC an know first hand how some of the guards do the job!!!
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#26 Apr 9, 2013
Because thay cover it up like they do every thing else.Doug knows what happened but in fear on losing his power(cause hes to fat to be a cop)he helps to cover this up.The time was covered up and they have no trannig on things like this.Only thing they can do is beat people up with 4 guys behind him.there is more to this then what they are saying.That is to cover there ass and to do that u need a tarp and a very big one.And Jane that is the problem they do not do there jobs right.
cover up

Tucker, GA

#27 Apr 9, 2013
Doug Thomas keeps insisting that the guy was not on suicide watch but he was on suicide watch. It is all part of his cover up.
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#28 Apr 9, 2013
And there is the problem there.They should have a cell with a camera to watch him 24/7 but some of the guards are so lazy they do not even do there rounds like they should.If they did he might still be alive.The guards on duty should be held accountable for this but like all cover ups it will slip threw the cracks of justice.
they need to just fire everybody and have a out side investagator come in and take over.The people that did look over this case i bet r related to someone working.
vote doug out

Richmond, KY

#29 Apr 17, 2013
vote doug out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman In Black Dress and Glasses I Saw Leaving ... 3 min Mister E The Phantom 88
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min Strel 151,620
Anyone got any bud? 1 hr Beerbelly 88
Blue grass platting 4 hr Take What You Can... 12
Angel King of St Mark is a sociopath 4 hr HassOle 3
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 5 hr lilah 8,030
Berea Moderates on government watchlist! 6 hr Music Lover 8

Waco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waco Mortgages