Wabasha Deputy Injured in Head-On Crash

Wabasha Deputy Injured in Head-On Crash

There are 41 comments on the KSTP-TV Minneapolis story from Dec 26, 2009, titled Wabasha Deputy Injured in Head-On Crash. In it, KSTP-TV Minneapolis reports that:

A Wabasha Sheriff's Deputy has fractures in both his legs after a car slammed into his squad car head on early Friday morning in Wabasha.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSTP-TV Minneapolis.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
brandon lastine

Faribault, MN

#1 Mar 30, 2010
i dont hate cops and i wasnt drunk. it was a simple accident
Brandonisaliar

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Oct 3, 2010
simple accident? I met you before, your a fricking lunatic with mental problems, you threatened cops to me several times, you pulled a knife out in front of me and mentioned how awesome it would feel to gut someone..your a psycho, who needs help, F you jerk, you deserve 25 years in prison. See a psychiatrist. You have no regards for people, your a pure manipulator. I remember several times you talked about killing someone random, and your temper tantrums when you were wasted. its a mixture of schizophrenia and alcohol. Put this animal in prison.
Brandonisaliar

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Oct 3, 2010
p.s i hope your enjoying jail right now, If anyone reads this and doesnt know, Brandon is in jail because he tried to set his trailer on fire again!(first time he attempted to, he stole his moms husbands car, and hit a cop going 65..causing this accident!)
Rick

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Oct 17, 2010
Brandon, you stole a car too, was that a simple accident?, highly doubtful, you knew what you were doing, don't get too banged up from the booty bandit in jail.

regards,

rick
hisex

Wabasha, MN

#5 Nov 2, 2010
listen.. hes my ex he never meant any harm .it was not intentianal so u need to back off and keep ur mouth shut u drama queen worry about ur own life when u dont even know half the situation at all. what u just said didnt even make sense trust me i know him way more than u!!!!
Boo

Washburn, WI

#6 Jan 1, 2011
hisex. It's "Intentional."
Can you say "spell check"?
His ex

Wabasha, MN

#7 Jan 13, 2011
it was not intentional..your just a dumb piece of shit who likes to assume u dont even know ...dumbass
jasonvoorhees

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Jan 15, 2011
He did mean harm, you dumb C**T, i met him many of times, and every single time, he mentioned harming someone, when he showed up to my apt off of w 7th st in wabasha, i threw his ass out by his neck, while he was drunk threatening to stab me for no damn reason next day he apologized , destroyed the sign for the west side apartments, and i replaced it, then wanted to go out and damage property, he lived in the trailer park and at night people could hear him flipping out, breaking shit, crying, and yelling, with no one there, he was mentally unstable, im not saying hes a bad person, but hes definitely mentally unstable...and hes out of control...he deserves at least to be in a psych ward...hes out of control... he was nice from time to time, but in general he was more crazier then nathan gale... DBD rip
Dennis Kirk

Whitehall, WI

#9 Mar 9, 2011
The big problem is Wabasha is the drugs. You cops shouldn't bitch too much about the young adults seeing that you turn your back on the big drug pushers. YA you know who I'm talking about. Funny how the people of that town didn't learn about the investigation with the FBI and the cover up. Wake up Wabasha it's only going to get worse.
brandon lastine

Wabasha, MN

#10 Mar 12, 2011
your all the lunatics go take some chantix once.
brandon lastine

Wabasha, MN

#11 Mar 12, 2011
actually wabasha doesnt have a drug problem i wasnt on drugs, but it does have a authority problme. stomping on out libirties. i was sorry the jail is cruel. and no i did not go back to jail for another trailer fire i went to jail bc i was drunk.
and i didnt pull a knife on the fuck head i did have sexual relations with his gf though in the butt...
brandon lastine

Wabasha, MN

#12 Mar 12, 2011
luke your a little punk
brandon lastine

Wabasha, MN

#13 Mar 12, 2011
luke is a little girly man showed me his photo album the first day i met him
fuckyou

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Mar 12, 2011
yeah, i really did that, you cumbucket, i showed you drunken amsterdam photos moron... at least im not some psycho path who beats off to pictures of clowns and sets trailers on fire out of rage...learn to control yourself.
brandon lastine

Wabasha, MN

#15 Apr 11, 2011
you should look at the pictures accident there was 2 inches of ice and had that ass hole moved over 2 ft i would have missed him completely. i hope he never... any how he should not have been sitting in the middle of a road that is 40 ft wide. its his road though he didnt have to move.
Elizabeth Callaway

Carrollton, TX

#16 Apr 16, 2011
Thought I wanted to move to Wabasha. Sounds too much like Dallas, Texas. Guess I'll stay here.
Elizabeth Callaway

Carrollton, TX

#17 Apr 16, 2011
Thought I wanted to move to Wabasha. Sounds too much like Dallas, Texas. Guess I will stay here.
brandonlaSTINE

Wabasha, MN

#18 Apr 18, 2011
WABASHA IS GAY
brandon lastine

Wabasha, MN

#19 Apr 23, 2011
update:
wabasha still sucks, i have never seen a county waste so much money
the victim first amendmen

Wabasha, MN

#20 May 2, 2011
Controversies about speech protected by the First Amendment seem to arise because the speech at issue is unpopular or controversial or highly offensive for various reasons. Yet a hallmark of the Bill of Rights is protection of minority views. If the First Amendment only protected popular speech, supported by the majority of citizens, then the constitutional protection would not be needed. Instead we could simply have a referendum with the majority deciding which speech should be allowed. In a sense, of course, Congressional representation constitutes a majority referendum. If the majority of citizens is presumed to speak through Congress, and if a majority of Congress votes to ban certain speech, then the First Amendment intervenes to prohibit that suppression by the majority.

Should we protect minority views? Are there minority views we should protect, while others should be suppressed? How should such a distinction be made? If a statement is offensive to someone, should it be suppressed? If it harms someone, should it be suppressed? what do we mean by harm?

B. What speech is protected?

Speech includes much more than verbal oration and need not include any words. The expression of artists, including the use of symbolism, is protected under the First Amendment. The wearing of armbands with a peace symbol was protected during the Vietnam War as symbolic speech protected under the First Amendment.(Tinker v. Des Moines School District, 393 U.S. 503 [1969]) Yet the burning of a draft card was not considered protected speech but an illegal behavior violating the Selective Service rules (United States v. O'Brien, 391 U.S. 367 [1968]).

A continuing issue is the precise nature of artistic and symbolic speech that is protected versus behavior that is not. Justice David Souter recently listed some of the forms of artistic expression protected under the First Amendment which have been recognized by the U.S. Supreme Court: painting, music, poetry, motion pictures, dramatic works, radio and television entertainment, drawings, and engravings.(NEA v. Finley, No. 97-371, 1998)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wabasha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News St. Paul / 1 dead, 3 injured in 2 shootings (Oct '07) Dec '15 boogit_08 10
Has anyone calle the police on you because they... (Apr '14) Jan '15 said in souther MN 2
Learn About Solar Tuesday, Jan 13th 11AM- 1PM ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 solarexperts 1
News Historic Anderson House in Wabasha closes (Mar '09) Oct '14 Vivalaleta 15
News Hells Angels, Outlaws motorcycle gangs brawl in... (Apr '10) Jul '14 noneya 151
News St. Paul to pay $124K to woman who tripped over... (Jun '14) Jun '14 PB in Saint Paul 1
News Judge Stops Wabasha Co. Driver Diversion Program (Feb '14) Feb '14 Stephen Rosenthal 1

Wabasha Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wabasha Mortgages