Wabash Valley Correctional Facility i...

Wabash Valley Correctional Facility inmate in critical after attack

There are 2 comments on the Tribune-Star story from Feb 6, 2008, titled Wabash Valley Correctional Facility inmate in critical after attack. In it, Tribune-Star reports that:

An inmate of the Wabash Valley Correctional Facility in Carlisle was transferred to an Indianapolis hospital in critical condition Wednesday after being struck in the head with a dumbbell by another offender. via Tribune-Star

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tribune-Star.

Cleveland, GA

#1 Sep 30, 2008
I have a relative at the prison in Carlisle. I write to him but he is not allowed to write back but at Christmas he is allowed to send me a card. I live in Kentucky and hope to someday visit him at the prison. We haven't seen one another since we were kids and I am 45 years old. Does anyone know directions to that place from Lexington, Ky?

Cleveland, GA

#2 Sep 30, 2008
btw this has nothing to do with the accident

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wabash Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John walsh 6 hr Shanna howard 1
haley lives at meadowbrook Oct 16 whatbouther 2
Peru, Indiana has an Aggressive Police Problem. (Apr '10) Oct 3 mikemeek_wife 71
Woman falsely arrested for carrying protest sign Sep 29 rlwaller 1
News Merrill O. Kelsay Sep '16 umm 1
dead girl found at meadowbrook Sep '16 dead 1
any1 know a hailey lives on hilltop meadowbrook Aug '16 townee 2

Wabash Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wabash Mortgages