Inmate charged with tattooing killer

Inmate charged with tattooing killer

There are 4 comments on the Fort Wayne Journal Gazette story from Oct 29, 2006, titled Inmate charged with tattooing killer. In it, Fort Wayne Journal Gazette reports that:

An inmate accused of forcibly tattooing a slain 10-year-old girl's name onto her killer's forehead in an Indiana prison was the victim's cousin, a family friend said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Wayne Journal Gazette.

chris

United States

#1 Nov 15, 2006
I think this should happen to all who do this to innocent children! There it will be in plain sight for all to see! We need to thank Harris not prosecute him! If it was your child you want revenge! I think that should stay on his forehead for the rest of his life!!!! Imagine what that little girl went through the last few minutes on this earth. That sick b*st#!d doesn't have the right to cry about what happened to him - he deserves it!
mjacobs

Clarksville, IN

#2 Nov 26, 2006
ditto
WatchinStoneThro wers

Fort Wayne, IN

#3 Aug 25, 2010
You'll know him, because it says "Katy's Revenge," and they should've given the artist/vigilante a time cut instead of a charge. The incident occurred in maybe S.W. I.N., maybe in '06 or '07.
Old One

Commiskey, IN

#5 Aug 31, 2010
Her name was Katy Coleman,from Crothersville In.He should get more then that,she was only 10 yrs.old.They have built a park in her name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wabash Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things You Can Remember About Peru (Apr '08) Feb 4 Deadwood Dick 198
Honeywell Center - Wabash, IN Jan '18 blah 2
News Gangs in Vincennes (Mar '07) Dec '17 SMH 8
Monster Under My Bed LA Pop Art Culture Studio ... (Aug '17) Nov '17 Lady GAGA 6
KISS concert 10/31/1974 Peru Indiana (May '17) Sep '17 Dan Mongosa 2
ashley van hoose (Aug '17) Aug '17 Pedro 4
brittany black, any1 know anything bout her? (Jun '17) Aug '17 ROLF 9

Wabash Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wabash Mortgages