6 arrested in drug raids

6 arrested in drug raids

There are 7 comments on the KPC Media Group, Inc. story from Nov 4, 2009, titled 6 arrested in drug raids. In it, KPC Media Group, Inc. reports that:

Six people were arrested Sunday after police received a tip about methamphetamine sales in LaGrange.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KPC Media Group, Inc..

Since: May 09

Ontario Indiana

#1 Nov 5, 2009
Our generation is dead if we don't get rid of this meth problem
Soldier Boy

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Nov 7, 2009
agreed
T LR

United States

#3 Nov 18, 2009
FCHS2002 wrote:
Our generation is dead if we don't get rid of this meth problem
I'm beginning to think that is the intention!
Struggling_1

United States

#4 Nov 22, 2009
The thought of what the future generations will be like is absolutely scary. It seems like the offenders are between 17 and 25 not just on meth and drugs,but alcohal offenses as well. I agree with both TLR and FCHS2002. I blame alot of the problem on groups like the ACLU and others that have made it so parents can't parent properly and them and schools cannot discipline children. When I was a kid, I and others watched our step and behaved because we all knew where the paddle was both at home and in school!

Since: Aug 08

LaGrange, IN

#5 Nov 25, 2009
Struggling_1 wrote:
The thought of what the future generations will be like is absolutely scary. It seems like the offenders are between 17 and 25 not just on meth and drugs,but alcohal offenses as well. I agree with both TLR and FCHS2002. I blame alot of the problem on groups like the ACLU and others that have made it so parents can't parent properly and them and schools cannot discipline children. When I was a kid, I and others watched our step and behaved because we all knew where the paddle was both at home and in school!
Although I hated it at the time, Dads good old belt taught me many valuable lessons. A hard days work every now and then didn't hurt me much either!
I dabbled in drugs and alcohol as teenager, but I worked hard for what I got. Todays young folks expect everything handed to them on a silver platter!
David Ranney

United States

#6 Nov 25, 2009
I remember when I got caugth beating it one time by the locals. I felt really silly about it and may have been seen eating my own seeds, not sure what exactly anyone saw.
stacy peters

Coldwater, MI

#7 Nov 25, 2009
the was a handsom man that david

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wabash Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shanna dewitt Jul 6 Shaunna Taylor 3
Shaunna Dewitt Jul 6 Shaunna Taylor 5
Tess?? Jun '16 Jkh 37
Has anyone noticed prostitutes in Peru? (Jul '15) Jun '16 Heidie Fleiss client 2
hottie milfs May '16 pops 6
Jill Stores May '16 pops 1
Mark Thrush?? Apr '16 Drunk 2

Wabash Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wabash Mortgages