WSIP-FM in Paintsville Kentucky

WSIP-FM in Paintsville Kentucky

Posted in the Wabash Forum

Hillbilly Radio Fan

Baltimore, MD

#1 Apr 14, 2010
For any Hillbilly's who might want to listen to the good WSIP radio station in Paintsville, Kentucky, they are now streaming their audio 24/7 via the internet. Just go to www.wsipfm.com and click on streaming 24/7 and you've just traveled 400 miles in 45 seconds.
okay

Salyersville, KY

#2 May 16, 2010
Hillbilly Radio Fan wrote:
For any Hillbilly's who might want to listen to the good WSIP radio station in Paintsville, Kentucky, they are now streaming their audio 24/7 via the internet. Just go to www.wsipfm.com and click on streaming 24/7 and you've just traveled 400 miles in 45 seconds.
Too funny. I decided to hop over to the Wabash topix forum and saw this. Most people in Wabash have a paintsville connection. The Paintsville Topix is horrible-glad to see Wabash Topix is better.
really funny

North Manchester, IN

#3 May 27, 2010
so you both must have nothing better to do that read topix.

what do you do go from state to state to read the junk. Who in wabash even would want to listen to wsip radio. Like ky has the only radio station that plays redneck dumb music. Yea I am in indiana and I am on this today because I have nothing to do and a friend in Wabash wanted me to read about the wabash news. So this hillbilly fan should just go back to that state and get welfare check and pay for the internet..probably a sleasy old person who gets kicks out of reading this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wabash Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things You Can Remember About Peru (Apr '08) Nov 26 peru 194
mi pueblo reusing the leftover salsa at tables Nov 18 siri 1
best place to buy a car in wabash? Nov 18 lupe 1
Monster Under My Bed LA Pop Art Culture Studio ... Nov '17 Lady GAGA 6
News Gangs in Vincennes (Mar '07) Oct '17 George 7
Honeywell Center - Wabash, IN Oct '17 lewism92 1
wabash Oct '17 dang midget 1

Wabash Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance