Peru woman rescued by truck driver in...

Peru woman rescued by truck driver in 2-vehicle crash

There are 1 comment on the Journal Gazette story from Nov 24, 2009, titled Peru woman rescued by truck driver in 2-vehicle crash. In it, Journal Gazette reports that:

A Peru woman whose car struck a stalled grain truck and caught fire was rescued by the truck driver Monday night, according to the Wabash Sheriff's Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Gazette.

viewer

Andrews, IN

#1 Nov 24, 2009
ya i was at fairplay playing when i heard a crazy amount of sirens going by so i called my buddies mom who has a police scanner and she told me what had happened when we got out their they had 124 blocked but i went around to 400 and got really up close and personal they are both lucky they survived their wasbarley anything left of the canr bacause it caught on fire. they brought in the helicopter as i was leaving after being there for about a half hour im just glad that the truck driver had enough since to get out and rescue the girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wabash Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State House in Indiana (... (Oct '10) 8 hr Amen 6
sexual abuse hidden by the hall 10 hr hiddeninside 1
Carmen good Mar 25 milfs 3
Evan Anson Mar 17 Babe 1
Is Mitch Figert going to run for Mayor of Wabash Mar 14 concerned citizen 1
Darcy Hughes of Wabash, IN (Mar '12) Mar 6 JoJo 7
michael sharp (Aug '12) Mar 6 doggle, 6

Wabash Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance