wabash's teen moms

United States

#1 Nov 4, 2010
Who would you say is wabash's best teen mom? And the worst?

Wabash, IN

#2 Dec 16, 2010
seriously this is a dumb post they are already being judged in more ways than any person could imagine dont post a forum judging their parenting skills

United States

#3 Dec 17, 2010
I agree they are being judged in many ways, but some of those mothers are horrible! They take advantage of their supportive family and leave their child with their parents while they go party. Having a child means it's time to grow up. In other words, I've seen some great teen moms and dads who put their child first in everythng they do. They stepped up to the plate and they prove that teen parents can successfully raise a child. Props to them!

Huntington, IN

#4 Dec 24, 2010
I know first hand it takes a supportive community to teach them to be good parents they are battling their childhood as well as adult hood they face decisions and challenges that not even the every day adult mother face for some teen parents it takes extra support and patients to get them to step up but putting them down is in no way going to help them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wabash Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gangs in Vincennes (Mar '07) 12 hr Danny 9
Things You Can Remember About Peru (Apr '08) Feb 21 Baldwin eagle 199
Honeywell Center - Wabash, IN Jan '18 blah 2
Monster Under My Bed LA Pop Art Culture Studio ... (Aug '17) Nov '17 Lady GAGA 6
KISS concert 10/31/1974 Peru Indiana (May '17) Sep '17 Dan Mongosa 2
ashley van hoose (Aug '17) Aug '17 Pedro 4
brittany black, any1 know anything bout her? (Jun '17) Aug '17 ROLF 9

Wabash Jobs

Personal Finance

Wabash Mortgages