TV Star Kelly Ripa to Attend as Gov. Corzine Swears In Her Dad as Camden County Clerk

Jun 3, 2009 Full story: Camden County

TV Star Kelly Ripa to Attend as Gov. Corzine Swears In Her Dad as Camden County Clerk For Immediate Release: June 2, 2009 Contacts: KEN SHUTTLEWORTH 472-8837 WHAT: Gov.

Read more
Sharon

Voorhees, NJ

#1 Jun 30, 2009
Ok, now tell me that's not a hook up? Kelly Ripa gets paid to do commercials for Cooper, Gov. Corzine gives money to Cooper after his accident and now he's swearing in Ripa's father as Camden County Clerk. Amazing what celebrity will get you! Makes you wonder what else is going on there.
NJ Resident

Voorhees, NJ

#2 Jun 30, 2009
Gee, right above this comment section is an ad for Corzine - "Working to keep New Jersey working" I laughed so hard I peed myself! Of course he wants to keep us working - so we can continue to be able to pay all of the tax increases he's been imposing. VOTE this idiot out!!!! A monkey could do better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Voorhees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MS-13 in Lindenwold NJ (Oct '08) 7 hr somba5333 21
News Camden Home for Children was a haven for 114 years (Sep '08) Mar 24 Frank Roxby 6
Review: Majestic Home Remodeling (Sep '13) Mar 21 JUSTICE 42
News Christie's budget proposes pension overhaul, be... Mar 5 jordennancy23 1
preschool, pre-K Mar 2 cominghome 2
Super Wawa Mar 1 keith 1
Heroin & Prostitution (Sep '14) Feb 28 Odin14 4
Voorhees Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Voorhees People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]