FBI & Mt. Laurel Police Cover Up

FBI & Mt. Laurel Police Cover Up

Posted in the Voorhees Forum

Rich Mills

United States

#1 Aug 4, 2008
Evidence is being witheld by Mt. Laurel Police which will substatiate my "Theft By Deception"
complaint.

Also party to "Obstruction of Justice" is my former friend of 23 years Bill Dicola of the FBI of 23 years and a former neighbor of mine while residing in Voorhees, NJ was made aware of numerous serious crimes including Cyber crimes, Collusion involving a judge & Marital Fraud. Bill could have helped me greatly but left me fend for my self and I was later a victim of Police intimidation.(See My Blog & My June 3 Report to Senator Joe Biden for more details) This Report is posted at the bottom of my blog @myfoxphilly.com

My ex wife Marni Weiss-Mills who resides in Mt. Laurel, NJ is in fact a Millionaire and yet her father Stacy Weiss makes her appear on his very own company books Armor Research as if she is poor which is not the case. Officials in DE & NJ Attorney Generals Office have both indicated that my "Theft By Deception" case is strong but it is not being enforced in Burlington ,County NJ? If the Trust is worth $20,000,000 I should receive $10,000,000. I am the victim of court fraud and everyone knows it!

A Court Subpoena should go to the I.R.S. A.S.A.P requesting 1998-2008 Trust Fund Tax records concerning The "Marni-Weiss Trust" Which Will Validate My Claims.

Visit my blog @myfoxphilly.com. RichMills
My blog will be updated regularly until I receive justice!
Rich Mills

Riverside, NJ

#2 Feb 15, 2009
Oh boy, If only my parents cared about me and bought me a better computer and sent me to a real college (instead of community) and bought me better clothes, I could have really made something of myself. Instead they cared more about themselves and their cars and houses.

Now I just sit around all day on the internet, bounce from different homeless shelters and try to hit the jackpot by harassing the government hoping they'll get tired of me and just pay me something to get rid of me. I am certainly able-bodied but really don't feel like working. Can you blame me? I have had a rough life! Growing up in Cherry Hill and Voorhees is exasperating. There is a lot to live up to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Voorhees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Farm holds fast to its little corner of town (Feb '08) Jun 21 I WAS 10
MS-13 in Lindenwold NJ (Oct '08) Jun 16 Lindenwold 2016 22
Anyone have memories of downtown Clementon in 5... (May '07) Jun 3 kathy huber 840
Review: Majestic Home Remodeling (Sep '13) May '16 disguisted 48
Heroin & Prostitution (Sep '14) May '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 6
Dr. Pradip Patel - Where is the DEA!?! (Dec '10) May '16 Jack Walsh 23
anyone know what happened to Frank's billiards ... Mar '16 riddellesther 1

Voorhees Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Voorhees Mortgages