Medford man admits strangling Evesham...

Medford man admits strangling Evesham woman

There are 2 comments on the Philly.com story from Oct 7, 2008, titled Medford man admits strangling Evesham woman. In it, Philly.com reports that:

A 33-year-old man accused of strangling Marianne DeMartin in her Evesham home and dumping her body in Pennsylvania pleaded guilty yesterday to murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

maddog2008

Since: Sep 08

Naples, NY

#1 Oct 8, 2008
Screw the liberals-if he is proven guilty take his butt out and hang him-NO more 15 to 25yrs.for killing someone-get the low lifes and thugs off of our streets NOW!!Take back our country--next time it might be your family or friends.God help them if it one of mine-they won't ever make it to court.
Jethro

Clementon, NJ

#2 Dec 25, 2013
Wow, throw the book at this piece of garbage. I hope he gets REAL stiff sentence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Voorhees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Farm holds fast to its little corner of town (Feb '08) Dec 7 new york 14
Anyone have memories of downtown Clementon in 5... (May '07) Nov 23 Erial in the 1960s 842
Hookers in Lindenwold, what's going on???? (Jan '09) Nov '16 Riley 8
News Which N.J. stars have landed on the cover of Sp... Oct '16 Denise Klotz-Hina 1
Review: Majestic Home Remodeling (Sep '13) Oct '16 LucasLEHT 49
Heroin & Prostitution (Sep '14) Aug '16 Anonymous 7
MS-13 in Lindenwold NJ (Oct '08) Jun '16 Lindenwold 2016 22

Voorhees Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Voorhees Mortgages