One Dies In New Jersey Apartment Comp...

One Dies In New Jersey Apartment Complex Shooting

There are 152 comments on the NBC 10 Philadelphia story from Apr 16, 2008, titled One Dies In New Jersey Apartment Complex Shooting. In it, NBC 10 Philadelphia reports that:

Police said a 27-year-old man was shot at a New Jersey apartment complex on Wednesday morning, and they are still searching for the killer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
A worried mother

Hackensack, NJ

#155 Dec 13, 2011
To the person whom claims that the shooting this past week end is an isolated issue is b.s. my husband and I moved to lindenwold about 6mnths ago from a suburb in south carolina with our 2&5 yr old sons and unknowingly moved our family into one of the worse apartments in lindenwold. From the time we have moved in there have been 5 shootings and countless armed robberies. My husband has just come home from from his 5th tour in Iraq and instead of being able to come back to the states and relax he is on his guard every time he walks outside the door. We have refused to let our children out side, and with lindenwold not having bus services for children most chilldren in the neighborhood walk to school and with all the busy roads it's dangerous enough but to have to worry if my child will get caught in gun cross fire in what I thought was a safe suburb of new jersey makes me sick to my stomach and what makes my husband and i even more outraged is that the only time there is police presence is after somthing has already happened. We were basically lied to when moving in this god for saken place and unless you live here you have no idea what is reallly going on, because for some reason none of the craziness that goes on around here has never been broadcasted. ironic huh? I would also personally urge any one with a family that is considering moving into this area to deeply reconsider. This is no place to raise a family!!!!
A worried mother

Hackensack, NJ

#156 Dec 13, 2011
Also just to inform every one thie shooting I am referring to was a double homicide in the pines not the arbor wood shooting
A former resident

Henderson, NV

#157 Jan 15, 2012
I put my house for sale in Lindenwold after deciding to move out of NJ all together. I was gone two days and the house was broken into shows what kind of people live there. Nearly every empty house has the copper gone. The house has been for sale 6 months and only 1 looker, no one wants to live in that town, I had enough thats why I'm gone.
Clueless

Clementon, NJ

#158 Jan 20, 2012
You people are clueless! Sure Lindenwold has it's bad parts of town but there are also nice quiet sections like the development I live in. Almost every town has a sketchy section.....Deptford, Woodbury, Hell even Washington Twp. I can't believe there is someone posting from Vineland calling Lindenwold the next Camden. You sir have balls because Vineland and Millville definately have their fair share of crime.
aborwood girl

United States

#159 Jan 21, 2012
Yous have no clue! I lived in Camden for three years lindenwold is nothing compared to Camden
first of all and I wouldn't expect the "lindenwold town folk to understand " you sit here blame the ghetto but you your neighbors and kids are the ones coming in here getting drugs prostitutes and everything else pulling in with your fancy cars you have no clue about us people here I don't do drugs I live here don't get bothered also I mind my own I don't judge other people yous are as much to blame "the ones coming buying drugs" as the dealer you keep the in demand look around you bet you don't know but 3 out of 5 of you are on something. Don't blame just one person you have no idea. Camden there's a murder a day nothing like here!
aborwood girl

United States

#160 Jan 21, 2012
Worried move to Cherryhill or up north oops look around there's ghettos and gangs and mobsters all over Jersey! The only difference is the Rich towns don't make it public they cover it up WAKE UP THIS HAPPENS ALL OVER!
Safercommunity

Clementon, NJ

#161 May 8, 2012
savinyerbutt wrote:
Some of the people that have commented on here about how bad the police dept is, have not really a clue as to what they are talking about.I work very closley with the FIRE,EMS and PD on a regular basis and if you had to put up with all the crap that they do, you would look at it a bit different.Yes Lindenwold is bad, no doubt about it.Bad people make bad police ??? There are NOT 2-3 shooting a week in Lindenwold, get your facts straight.In fact todays shooting is the first one in about 2-3 months,and imagine this - drug related..The people who complain that the police are not doing there job are usually the ones that are in trouble with the law.Most residents are pleased with the police in Lindenwold.The ones that are not - you guessed it .... the ones on Gibbsboro Rd and Blackwood Clemonton Rd that are causing all the problems.please know your facts before you post .thanks.
Thats not true i live in summit place & its always shootings in arborwood & more then half the time the cops dont even come out!
mimi

Mount Laurel, NJ

#162 Mar 13, 2013
dont kid yourselves. the drugs are in the entire neighborhood.
I found a pill dealer next door to me.
mimi

Mount Laurel, NJ

#163 Mar 13, 2013
and has been living there for 20 years.
Mbb

Voorhees, NJ

#164 Dec 22, 2014
mrs nicole wrote:
well maybe if lindenwold police clean out the drug dealer arborwood could be a safe place to call home what it have to take for them to post up where the most drug activety is .i wonder where are taxes is going .i pray for the safety of our children cause it seems like the popo is not doing there job they can mess with people that is not doing nothing well they need to step they game up and bring the task force and a trailor and post them in here or bring some city police officers that are trained for this horrible invioment we are living in
It is way more drug activity in Camden than lindenwold. There will be crime wherever you go beside nice developments in suburbs.
goldielocks

Granada Hills, CA

#165 Jan 10, 2015
looking for the patty gatewood who was on here in 2011
Christina Crain

Mountain View, CA

#166 Jun 28, 2015
I really love Lindenwold PD,EMS, and FD. Always busting thier buts while getting verbal abuse from ignorant residents. I also know they put up with a lot of red tape. I 💖 Lindenwold PD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Voorhees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone have memories of downtown Clementon in 5... (May '07) 30 min MICHELE 841
News Farm holds fast to its little corner of town (Feb '08) Jun '16 I WAS 10
MS-13 in Lindenwold NJ (Oct '08) Jun '16 Lindenwold 2016 22
Review: Majestic Home Remodeling (Sep '13) May '16 disguisted 48
Heroin & Prostitution (Sep '14) May '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 6
Dr. Pradip Patel - Where is the DEA!?! (Dec '10) May '16 Jack Walsh 23
anyone know what happened to Frank's billiards ... Mar '16 riddellesther 1

Voorhees Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance