Berlin Twp. police chief suspended during inquiry

Aug 31, 2012 Full story: Courier-Post 14

Chief Joseph Jackson, who is also a volunteer fire chief, was suspended from his police post on Monday amid an ongoing investigation by the Camden County Prosecutor's Office, township Mayor Phyllis Magazzu confirmed to the Courier-Post on Friday.

Full Story
John Doe

Voorhees, NJ

#1 Sep 23, 2012
This chief and all the Berlin police should all be investigated ... for sexual misconducts!
John Doe

Voorhees, NJ

#2 Sep 23, 2012
All the Berlin Police should be all replaced . . . they treat publics like an animal. The mayor need to look further and should start discipline these officer. It's not fair to the publics and most defiantly not fair to the Berlin TWP resident tax payers...
John Doe

Voorhees, NJ

#3 Sep 23, 2012
The chief is too busy flirting with the women's in the street nd his hand picked sergeants and other official dogs are too busy harassing and gossiping insise Berlin 73 Dunken Donuts.
Berlin Resident

Voorhees, NJ

#4 Sep 23, 2012
I have to agree with everything you said . . . some of these police officer doesn't deserve uniform they are wearing. It's a shame and makes me sick thinking about the chief of Berlin police rape a women in his office.
WEST BERLIN RESIDENT

Berlin, NJ

#5 Oct 14, 2012
I read the posts and it sounds like some illiterate has a personal vendetta againt the chief.
Berlin Twp resident

Voorhees, NJ

#6 Nov 7, 2012
Someone from Clementon has the guts to complain about other policemen when you have the worst exhibit of professionalism in Sgt. Roeder?( sp?)He is a flagrant liar and only stops teenagers and elderly women because anyone else would kick his bad attitude out of where his brains reside.( two feet south of his head )
BerlinTwpNative

Billings, MT

#7 Nov 14, 2012
Berlin Resident wrote:
I have to agree with everything you said ... some of these police officer doesn't deserve uniform they are wearing. It's a shame and makes me sick thinking about the chief of Berlin police rape a women in his office.
Your pathetic language skills caused me to laugh out loud- until I read your use of the word "rape"... To throw around that word like it's nothing, shows a clear lack of intelligence and empathy. You are an idiot- and probably have a criminal record!
berlin twpship

Berlin, NJ

#8 Dec 15, 2012
why it so hard to believe because he`s a cop . and with his way of acting i think he`s above the law some that comented nust be faimly or coworkers
west berlin

Berlin, NJ

#9 Dec 17, 2012
how long will this rape case be held off / If its so cut and dry lets go this week get her done
Wise from above

Ridgewood, NJ

#10 Jan 4, 2013
This is a complete embarrassment to a good department. This guy should be fired. He looks like a creep and acts like one too. I loser like him would not last in North Jersey.
John Doe

West Berlin, NJ

#11 Jan 5, 2013
What a disgrace. I hope his wife and kids have respect for themselves and leave him. How can he even still live in town. No respect!!! And he's not a good father at all. The kids probably think that's okay to do. It's embarrassing, especially for a cop to fo this. Come on, if you need to be a slob at least don't get caught. How dumb can you be!!
Berlin Twp Resident

Voorhees, NJ

#12 Jan 12, 2013
If this trial is prolonged any further, he will retire with his 25 years of service and have his benefits for life.
Even worse is the fact that as fire chief in Berlin Twp., he still doesn't have to buy his own tank of gas like the rest of us. He learned from the best, as his father was attached to the Camden County tit for many years and never had to buy his own gas either.
Go Democrats!
Rich from Voorhees

AOL

#13 Jan 13, 2013
Been driving for 58 years and have received ONE ticket for illegal left turn. Thank you Joe Jackson, arrogant and a true scum bag. Evident that he was drunk with power.
anonymous

Voorhees, NJ

#14 Nov 10, 2013
Leave him alone; We all make mistakes!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Voorhees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Majestic Home Remodeling (Sep '13) Tue Marty Simmons 18
Heroin & Prostitution Sep 26 laurenm0 2
Review: Genesis Healthcare Voorhees Powerback (Mar '13) Sep 23 Anonymous EX-Emp... 31
Among workers at Revel there's shock, anxiety, ... Sep 13 2chainz babymama 4
Camden Home for Children was a haven for 114 years (Sep '08) Sep 11 Resident 4
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Crack Corn 34
Anyone have memories of downtown Clementon in 5... (May '07) Aug '14 LuE 815

Voorhees News Video

Voorhees Dating
Find my Match

Voorhees Jobs

Voorhees People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Voorhees News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Voorhees

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]