Anyone know anywhere in Camden County...

Anyone know anywhere in Camden County helping with gifts for Christmas?

Posted in the Voorhees Forum

Leigh

AOL

#1 Nov 9, 2008
I am a single mom of twins and in need of help with Christmas food and gifts for the kids. Any churches or groups willing to help? if so, please contact me at [email protected] thanks!
Loresha Gaines

Trenton, NJ

#2 Nov 27, 2008
I am a single mother of three children. last year I lost my 12 yr old child to gun violence. i just paid off the balance of his funeral this will be our first chrismas without him and im strugleing to provide a christmas for my children if any one can help please contact me at [email protected] thank you very much happy holidays from me & my children.
Jade Bruce

South River, NJ

#3 Dec 3, 2008
I am a single mother of three myself, I just moved into a new home after being homless for the past two years. I have a job But just can't afford christmas this year. Every sent we had went on the security deposit and first months rent. My children would be so Gratetful if somebody would be able to help us out with food or gifts for the holidays. Thankyou so much and may god bless you.
Jade Bruce

South River, NJ

#4 Dec 3, 2008
my e-mail address is [email protected]
Jade Bruce

South River, NJ

#5 Dec 3, 2008
I am a single mother of three myself, I just moved into a new home after being homless for the past two years. I have a job But just can't afford christmas this year. Every sent we had went on the security deposit and first months rent. My children would be so Gratetful if somebody would be able to help us out with food or gifts for the holidays. Thankyou so much and may god bless you.you can e-mail me at [email protected]
Leona iverson

United States

#6 Nov 25, 2011
Hi iam a single parent of 5 3 boys &2 girls I need all the help I can get mt rent is $850 a month not including everything else I struggle to pay my rent but I do I have no extra money for anything not asking for much just a little help thanks.my email is [email protected]
Melissa

Haddonfield, NJ

#7 Nov 13, 2012
I am a single mom of two a seven yr old boy and a 14 yr old girl. I had to suddenly move out of the house I was living in and luckily found a new place that is affordable but considering we are moving in by december 1st the money we put towards our apartment really broke me and I don't know how I'm going to give my kids a christmas if anyone can help me out I live in camden county in gloucester city nj my email is [email protected] I would honestly appreciate any info or help

thanks
carolinelee71

Haddonfield, NJ

#13 Dec 16, 2014
Leigh, Where do you live and how can I get food and gifts to you?
singlemom08021

United States

#14 Oct 19, 2015
Hello,

I was given this email to put a request in for help for Christmas for my boys. I am a single mom and I had to cut my hours down to be able to get them on time for from school. I am not received any child support from their dad. If this is not the right place to request help, please let me know.

Thanks
Christin

Voorhees, NJ

#15 Nov 28, 2015
Hello I am a parent of two little girls 7 and 5 . I would really be grateful if I could get help to give my baby's a few gifts for Christmas this year . I am not working because of health issues with my heart. I feel so bad asking for help but I don't know what els to do .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Voorhees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin & Prostitution (Sep '14) Aug 9 Anonymous 7
Anyone have memories of downtown Clementon in 5... (May '07) Jul '16 MICHELE 841
News Farm holds fast to its little corner of town (Feb '08) Jun '16 I WAS 10
MS-13 in Lindenwold NJ (Oct '08) Jun '16 Lindenwold 2016 22
Review: Majestic Home Remodeling (Sep '13) May '16 disguisted 48
Dr. Pradip Patel - Where is the DEA!?! (Dec '10) May '16 Jack Walsh 23
anyone know what happened to Frank's billiards ... Mar '16 riddellesther 1

Voorhees Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Voorhees Mortgages